Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 31

He then eventually leaned in and kissed me, wrapping both his arms around my waist, pulling me into him as we kissed. Even though I was half-expecting it, I was still extremely surprised; wondering for a moment if this was some kind of dream.

I then realized that this was no dream, Bert fucking Winters was kissing me. My mind was totally blank, a white sheet of paper. But suddenly the paper was filled in, and all I could think of was Gerard.

I pushed Bert Winters away.

"Fucking drunk!" I yelled, and began to walk away. I picked up a beer bottle lying on the ground and threw it at him as hard as I could, though I didn't bother to see if it hit him or not.

I walked off angrily, not sure on where exactly where I was going.

I eventually got out of the park, and found a taxi.

“Where to?” the cab driver asked, looking back at me. Before I could give him my address, someone beside me did it. I shrieked, pissing off the cabby.

“Hey lady, if you’re gonna shriek in my ear-“

“No, I’m good,” I said, breathing in and out heavily. Bert was sitting next to me, looking ahead.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I hissed, and Bert smiled. I glared at him and he looked away, frowning.

“’C’mon Ali live a fucking little,” he growled.

“Maybe if you could get that beer bottle out of your ass every once in a while I’d be able to!” I bit, practically growling back.

“You’re one fucking bitch, you know that?” Bert said, looking out the window.

“Shove it Bert.”

We rode in silence, the long drive taking forever. Bert eventually seemed to soften as we drove down my road, sighing loudly and looking at me.

“Fuck, I’m a stupid jackass aren't I,” he said. I folded my arms, making sure my gaze didn't turn from the window.

“Someone getting sober now?” I chided sarcastically, rolling my eyes even though he couldn't see them.

“Kinda,” he admitted, and I looked slightly over to him. He grinned, and I looked back out the window, getting closer to our house.

“Ali, I’m really sorry. I was a fucking jerk, and I hate it when I act like that too. I really fucked up, didn't I?”

“Yeah,” I said as we pulled into the house, throwing some money at the cabby and getting out of the car. It had been quite expensive as we were so far out, but it was worth it to just get the fuck out of that car.

“Ali!” he yelled, but I just ignored him and walked inside, hearing him swear once loudly before the closed door muffled everything outside. I walked into the house, making sure I composed a neutral face before entering the living room, stuffing my anger down whole. My mom was sitting on her throne, a throw-up green couch with overstuffed pillows and covered in magazines, various food wrappers, and a bunch of other crap.

"You're late," she said, clicking away on her laptop. My face stayed neutral, though the anger started to slowly rise back up into my head.

"Sorry mom," I said. There had never been a time that I was supposed to be home since I had said I was going back over Gerard's, and I was before my usual curfew anyways. I knew this would be a bad night.

"May I go down to my room please?" I asked, holding in my breath as if the carbon dioxide would set her off, as her anger was a loaded gun that was set off my any random trigger, a total mine field.

"Yes," she said, bored with me and busy at the moment. I didn't let my breath out until I was in my room, my lungs almost bursting. I got some clothes, preparing to go to Gerard's house. I didn't care if the little fucker Bert was there; I had promised Gerard I would stop by afterwards. I stuffed the clothes into my bag and quickly hurried out of the room, but my mom stopped me from leaving.

"Bitch, you're not going anywhere!" she yelled. "You've been spending too much fucking time with that Gerald fag."

"It's Gerard," I snapped, but quickly regretted it. I opened my mouth in horror as if the words would hopefully fly back into my mouth. My mom looked at me for a moment, and backhanded me, hitting me right across the face. It didn't sting at first, but then the pain came, forcing tears to well up in my eyes. I simply stood there and took it as she screamed at me, the slapping a usual part of this abusive dance.

"You listening to me bitch? You fucking whore, I don't know why you think you're going to actually fucking stay happy. That homo will leave you for some fag ass boyfriend, and where will you be left? You'll just come crawling back home, crying like the cunt you are." I stared at her, the words surprisingly stinging slightly but not making that much of an effect.

"Say something fucker! C'mon, fight back, get some fucking backbone," she said, and screamed at me some more. I turned off my mind for a while, just staring at her as my eyes glazed over.

That is, at least, until she punched me.

I was down on the floor, shocked. She never did much that left a mark, but my lip was definitely busted.

"What was that for?" I sputtered, spitting out blood onto the floor.

"You bitch, you got blood on my fucking carpet!" she screamed, and kicked my in the stomach with her pointy leather boot.

Ouch.

I got up, and quickly stumbled down the hall and into my room. By the time I was in the door she had gotten to me, and yanked my hair and pulled me onto the floor again.

"Bitch when I put you down you stay the fuck down!" she said, kicking my back.

After that she only screamed at me some more before leaving, her words echoing in my head as I fell asleep crying on the floor in pain, too afraid to get up and crawl into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beatings aren't fun.
If you're suffering any kind of abuse like this, please look for help.
I know it might seem like no one may care,
but I do.
you're my awesome readers, and i love you all *hugs*