Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 33

I was horrified, total speechless and unsure of what to say. Then he began to laugh, and I whacked him on the arm, ignoring the pain the movement caused in my stomach and ribs.

"You knew? Did he tell you?" I yelled, burying my face into the couch.

I couldn't believe the little prick had freaking told Gerard. I had actually been feeling slightly bad for him--he had seemed to be one fucked up guy that had been through a lot.

"I am going to murder him..."

"No, he didn't tell me. A little birdie..." he said.

'Oh.'
'So ok, maybe he is just kind of lonely. He's still a prick, but...'

"Ali, I know it wasn't your fault, that's just how Bert is. I'm gonna kick his ass, yes, but-"

"Don't kick his ass!" I exclaimed sitting up, and he looked at me, surprised. "He's a drunk and an idiot, but I think he's just going through a rough time right now, and he's really lonely."

Gerard sighed, nodding. I would have liked to kick his ass myself, but I knew it wasn't right.

"Fine, but only because I love you," he said, and kissed me on the neck, making me laugh. He then kissed the corner of my mouth, making sure he didn't get too close to the cut on my lip. Although I knew it was mostly because he didn't want to hurt me, it was also due to not wanting to get too close to my blood--even if it was dried, and not a lot. Gerard didn't like to take chances.

"Hey guys..." Bert said quietly, walking in cautiously as if on breakable ground, hands behind his back. "Uh, can I talk to you for a second, Gerard?" he asked, not looking at me.

'He was going to tell Gerard! That little fucker, I take back what I said.'

"It's ok Bert, I already know," Gerard said, glaring at Bert. He looked surprised.

"You do? O-oh, well I guess all I can say is that I'm really, really sorry, I know I'm such a drunk asshole..." Bert said. Gerard went to say something, but Bert continued. "I know you probably want me to leave now, which I totally deserve, but-" he began, and then Gerard did interrupt him.

"You don't have to leave, Bert, but it better not happen again or I'm kicking your ass next time even if Ali says not to."

Bert sighed, apparently relieved.

"Gerard, once again, I'm really sorry..."

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to her," Gerard said, and Bert's gaze flickered to me hesitantly. I glanced at him, but kept my faced turned to the TV, acting uninterested.

"Ali, I'm sorry, and I mean it. Really, really sorry, I'm a total idiot..."

"Whatever," I said, and Gerard nudged me slightly. I looked pleadingly at Gerard for a moment, but then looked to Bert and sighed. "Sorry Bert, I'm just kind of mad right now. Friends?"

"Friends," he nodded, grinning, and quickly left. Gerard kissed me on the cheek.

"Good girl," he said, smiling, and I rolled my eyes--though I couldn't help smiling, too.

Scrubs, a comedy/hospital show, came on the TV. Gerard only liked it, but I loved it. Gerard grabbed a blanket and put it over us, leaving us to just sit and chill for a while. I became totally immersed in the show, even though it was a re-run I had seen before. I couldn't help but notice that Gerard was staring at me instead of the TV, a small smile playing at his lips that made my heart thump and my lips turn up slightly during the whole show.

The main character on Scrubs, JD, stretched and yawned, putting his arm over a girl's shoulder. Gerard then did the same, causing me to break into a fit of laughter at his cheesiness.

"Are you trying to put a move on me?" I asked, giving him a side glance and a smirk.

"Maybe..." he said, grinning widely. He pounced on me, pushing me down on the couch as softly as possible, as to not hurt me. He kissed me lightly on the mouth at first, then moved down to my neck, making pleasant chills run through me. I'm sure he could hear my fast pulse, as I could practically hear it myself.

"Kachunkkachunkkachunkkachunkkachunk..."

He began to suck on my neck, giving me a hickey. This only made me blush and my heart go faster, which I knew would drive him crazy, almost making me laugh aloud.

He eventually stopped, and looked at me for a moment as hovered above me. I felt lightheaded as I stared back at him, unable to not smirk at his frustrated face. He leaned down close to me, making my breathing slightly erratic as he stopped right above my lips, looking at my face, searching for something.

I closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on slowing down my breathing and my pulse. I felt myself calm down and opened my eyes, Gerard waiting there patiently above me. He then smiled devilishly as he stared into my eyes, causing my heart rate to climb once again. I smacked him. He chuckled, amused, before leaning down and kissing me on the mouth, his lips crashing into mine, dizzying me. I figured his pulse was beating as crazy as mine was, as he moaned in my mouth at the torture. I smiled then slightly as I knew we both knew I would tease him about that for a while. The room started to get really hot, my mind extremely lightheaded. Gerard and I broke apart for a moment and we both grinned widely at each other.

My eyes flashed to the screen, and the characters in Scrubs started gettin` it on. I saw the smirk on Gerard's face and began to blush madly, though I tried to brush it off by laughing like it was nothing. I knew he knew I was embarrassed, and I bit my lip self-consciously.

"Giving you any ideas Ali?" he asked and I laughed, turning a little redder. He teasingly tried to read my mind, and I grinned at him.

"Not on your life, Gerard," I said, tackling him down this time and hugging him tightly, taking in everything about him, hoping this would last forever. Nothing mattered at this moment besides us, and I loved it; I loved him. He made me forget the pain of everything, made everything alright without doing a thing--just being there was enough.

The episode of Scrubs ended and another came on, and Gerard and I just laid there content, him rubbing my back softly as we both watched the show. This episode ended on a sad note, almost depressing. I slightly sighed, automatically just putting the sad feelings down.

"Hey Al," Gerard said, and I looked up at him, slightly glaring but smiling a little. I hated it when I called me "Al" like my brother does, but I can't help but smile at the nickname.

"Yes, Gee Gee?" I asked, knowing he half-hated the name. He smiled momentarily before frowning.

"How come I never see you cry? I mean like that episode, it was really sad..." I just shrugged, looking back to the TV as some commercial was playing.

"I don't know... I mean I do cry, I just do it kind of randomly sometimes. Like I can't cry at funerals for some reason, I have to force it..." I said, and he looked down at me questioningly.

It was something true. I'm not a big crier, especially in front of people. I don't know if it's that I hated seeming weak or something, I could just never do it, unless it was from physical pain or something completely heartbreaking. I remembered being at Katy and mine's grandfather's funeral, and though she was older than me I was the one comforting her, her crying into my shoulder as
I stared at the coffin blankly. I shrugged again, shaking away the memory. "Besides, I've seen this episode before and I know that it gets better..." I smiled. "JD has his shirt off in the next one..."

I grinned as Gerard snarled, leaning up and kissing my neck, making me laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
So not a cliff hanger.
Gee and Ali together once again at peace
So what bad could happen now?
MWAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHA

Sorry, evil doctor moment there. Dude, I love comments so much. 8 stars O.O
Holy. Crappos.

**Edit. I got a database error thing when I submitted it, so I checked to see if it went through...
AND 9 STARS HOLY HOLY CRAPOS *hugs everyone* IEEEE! 1 MORE STAR TO GO *drops dead* I didn't think i'd get any readers at all in the beginning honestly. I just did this because my fiance told me to...
I love you all *Super death rattlesnake bear cougar turkey hug*