Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 39

"Uhhhh...." I groaned, waking up. I attempted to snuggle, expecting my warm comfy bed, but only ended up hugging a cold floor. "What the hell happened? Where am I?" I asked aloud, trying to open my eyes long enough to see, but the bright lights made me close them with each try. I groaned again, curling up into a little ball. There was some type of blanket on me, but I really didn't need it. Though the floor was cold, the air was hot and thick.

I rubbed my eyes, trying once again to open them, this time having some luck. I was inside some place I had never been before, and fuzzy details eventually became clear as my eyes adjusted. The walls were bricked and spray painted no windows in the room. The floor was concrete, spray painted also. There wasn't much in here, except for beer cans and bottles, other trash, and a couch.

'Why hadn't I slept on the couch?' I wondered. 'Why am I Here?' seemed like a better question however. I opened the door to a large room, this one much more decorated than the bare one I had been in. The entire room was carpeted, some of it ripped on the walls, with many pillows, beer cans, and other random items littering the room, including a crappy TV. I could only see about half of the room, as the rest of my vision was obscured by a heavy, bad-smelling smoke. There were people in this room, sitting or laying or standing around, some talking or laughing, others just staring into oblivion.

Someone walked out of the smoke cloud, and my memory recalled it as Billie Joe, though the smoke was invading my mind and making it hard to think. He didn't look half as gone as most of the people in the room, but his eyes were slightly glazed over.

"Hey Green," he said, smiling slightly. I looked at him strangely, but ignored the name. "'Sup?"

"'Sup?' What do you mean 'Sup?' What happened last night?" I asked, and he laughed, taking a swig of beer.

"Drink?" he asked, and I shook my head, annoyed. "Nice outfit," he said taking another drink, and I looked down slowly, confused.

"When did I put this on?!" I yelled. I was wearing a short skirt and a revealing top, something I hadn't noticed in my tiredness.

"You didn't," he said, and I looked at him wide-eyed. He laughed, and I just stood there, choking on words of anger. "Don't worry, I didn't see everything...” he put his hands up defensively. I just stood there, confused, tired, and still emotionally numb—though hatred was beginning to take its place. A thousand questions failed to pour out of my mouth in my stun.

'What happened?' I thought. 'Why did I need a change of clothes? Please don’t tell me we, he…?'

"No, nothing happened. You might as well call me Saint Billie. Well... Alright, maybe I peaked a little..." he said, and I punched him in the stomach. My anger drained almost the instant I made contact, all emotion leaving my hand and the numbness filling its place again.

'Maybe anger wasn't so bad...'

Billie Joe wasn't numb, more insulted, looking angry himself.

'Ok, so maybe anger is bad...'

He took my wrist, snarling and pulling me close, alcohol on his breath.

"You know, for a human in a room full of vampires I wouldn't be so hasty to hit the one person who's keeping them from tearing you apart..." he hissed in my ear, and I gulped, noticing now a few hungry eyes going to my throat.

I didn't care.

"Fucking kill me then," I said, and he shrugged.

"Your wish," he said, slamming me to the wall and holding me by the throat.
All I could think of was that one night so long ago...

"Oh fuck is right," Gerard said. And he was suddenly holding my throat, slamming me against the door. He really looked like a monster now, more than any of the times I had seen him combined. I could only see his face now as he choked me, deep circles under his eyes, so different from when I had just seen him before...

But that hadn't been Gerard, it had been his brother...
And this sure as hell wasn't Gerard now.

'Gerard...' I thought, and somehow the thought of him made my heart break again, tears streaming down my face.

Billie Joe had been at my throat, but stopped.

"Change your mind? I thought you would," he said, letting me go as I crumbled to the floor. He went to leave, but I shook my head, still crying.

"No... Please don't..." I whimpered, and he came back over, confused.

"I didn't do anything," he said, kneeling and looking at me.

"Please kill me... This hurts so much..." I said, grabbing my heart, trying to rip it out, crying. It wasn't at the loss of Gerard, though that was sad too—no, it was at the loss of my sanity. What was I doing here? Why could I not feel anything? There was no doubt in my mind now that the voices, all that had happened in the past few days—I was insane, truly having lost my mind, my life, everything. I was never going to be normal again. Billie Joe grabbed my hands, shushing me and holding me close.

"You are one fucked up little girl..." he said as he rocked me until I was calm.

I was still immensely sad, I just had no more will to deal with it.

Billie Joe picked me up, bringing me into a room before setting me on a couch. He sat there, staring at me for a minute or two before leaving, enclosing me in a full and deadly darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Billie Joe from Green Day.
I love Green Day ^-^
Comments! yay!