Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 55

We supposedly walked into a room, though it was more like entering an alternate world.

That was very, very, dirty.

As Billie Joe stepped in there was a fine layer of... something I couldn't see. I had guessed it was clothes and/or garbage, but I swear at one point I heard Billie's feet squish on something. There was a series of dance lights and lava lamps around the room, most green or purple, adding to the other-worldly aura.

"Please don't drop me," I whispered, burying my face into his chest, afraid. He chuckled and walked carefully over to what I guessed was the bed: a little lump of black on the floor. I only recognized it as Tré when Billie kicked it and it groaned.

"Tré, wake up," Billie said, kicking the lump again. The mound responded by groaning once again and molting, popping out a tired looking Tré-butterfly and a series of bottles that freefell to the floor.

I think there was a rubber chicken that fell from the covers also, but I didn't bother trying to fathom it.

"What?!" Tré exclaimed, sitting up. "Lemme sober up."

His face took a look similar to Billie's previous one of concentration.

"What happened last night?" Billie asked after a moment. Tré thought this over for a moment.

"Dunno. I remember singing, and Ali and you getting really drunk..." he said, making me look away, not really wanting to admit to myself what I had done. "Oh Yeah!" he yelled after a moment of thoughtful silence, scaring me out of my guilt. "Mike set you on fire..."

Billie simply nodded.

"Surprising that it was Mike, but I figured something like that would happen. Thanks," Billie said, turning us around.

"Wait...There was something else," Tré said, and Billie Joe just kept walking for the door, not really interested. "Oh yeah, Mike and Ali made out."

Billie Joe froze in mid-step, and my breath caught.

'Wow,' was all I could think. 'I'm apparently promiscuous when drunk.'

Billie Joe looked down to me, making me feel not so happy to be in his arms anymore. I shifted my gaze.

"Hey, you were the one who made me drink..." I said, blushing and cursing Tré.

"True," he said and unfroze, walking out the door.

'"True?" I asked, surprised. "You're not mad?"

"Nope, I somehow don't see Mike as much of a threat," he said, looking straight ahead.

'Wow... that's cold.'

"Plus, like you said, I did get you drunk..."

I nodded, unsure if he was really mad or not. We walked into the main room, but instead of stopping Billie Joe kept walking, down a hallway and in front of a room.

"Can you open this door please?" he asked sweetly. I stared up at him.

'Don't do it,' I thought to myself, mentally commanding my hands as if they would betray me.

"Please?" he asked, looking down at me, his bright eyes pleading.

'No don't do it hands!' I yelled to myself, feeling part of me wanting to comply. I started to feel my hands move of their own free will, causing an alarm to sound off inside me.

"What the fuck?" I said aloud, trying to keep them in place. Billie laughed.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist." I stared up at him in horror.

"You just did that?" He nodded, and my hands moved once again out of my control to the door.

"I'll do it myself thank you!" I snapped, slightly scared. I opened the door, and Billie Joe and I went inside.

"Sorry..." he mumbled, and I said nothing. It was extremely dark in here, the only light coming from the hallway through the door. "Here, why don't you wake Mike up?"

"So we are in Mike's room?" He put me on my feet, not answering. I stumbled in, seeing the light hit the edge of a bed on the floor. I walked over to it, and found where I guessed Mike's shoulder was.

"Mike?" I said, pushing at his shoulder lightly, shaking it. "Billie wants you to get up." I looked to Billie Joe, but he was gone. Mike then yawned and I heard the covers rustle.

"Io sveglio, io sveglio ," he said groggily. I turned and stared at him in confusion.

'What the hell is he on?'

"Mike? You… awake?" I asked, leaning over to him and placing my hand on his arm.

"Bella? Venire qui, l'ho mancata," he said, leaning up and kissing me.

'Wait a second...'

Before I could react he laid back down sleepily, sighing to himself.

"Troppo cattivo lei è soltanto un sogno. Buonanotte."

"Uh..." I said, frozen, unsure of what to do.

Mike sat up suddenly, backing up against the wall next to the bed.

"Oh shit! You're Ali!" he yelled, and I stood up fully.

"Yeah..." I said, awkward silence rolling over us in waves and drowning us hopelessly. "What does... Bella venire qui l'ho something mean?" I hadn’t even known what language he had been speaking.

I could feel Mike blush as he cleared his throat.

"It means 'beautiful, come here, I have missed you'..."

"Oh," I said, blushing slightly myself. Mike sighed.

"I'm sorry; I thought you were... someone else."

"That's ok; I think I better leave now though. Don't worry about it, really," I said, backing out lamely. I bumped into something, and turned around into a grinning Billie Joe.

I looked up into his smiling face, somehow resisting the urge to kick him in the nuts. I knew he had something to do with that. I instead brushed past him, heading down the hallway into the main room.

"How did waking up Mike go? Anything you care to share?" he said behind me.

"Nope," I said, walking to where the TV was and onto the couch, collapsing onto it lazily. I stretched out and turned on the TV and flipped through it, luckily not having to go far before I found FUSE, a music station. Billie Joe climbed over the arm of the couch, crawling over me.

"Nothing at all?" he said, looking at me smirking. I kept my eyes towards the TV, my face emotionless.

"Nope, now shhh, sexy Steven is on," I said as Steven's Untitled Rock Show was currently on the screen. Unfortunately it went to a commercial.

"Break time," he said, using his hand to turn my face to his. "Care to share now?"

"Sharing's for losers," I said, unable to not smirk at my remark at the annoyance it caused Billie. He just looked at me, waiting. I scowled for a moment, but then decided it would be better just to get it over with. "Fine. I kissed Mike, and it was sexy," I said, smiling mischievously. "You knew that would happen of course."

"Me? Never," he said, leaning down and kissing me. Mike then stumbled in, heading to a coffee machine. Billie Joe tried to continue kissing me, but I stopped. Mike filled the pot up with water slowly and then put it into the maker, then putting the pot into the machine. He then turned to us, unfazed.

"Rough night..." he mumbled, running a hand through his hair and then resting his head on the counter.

'Aw, poor Mike...' I thought, feeling bad for him. I didn't know who he thought I was, but they must have been important. I leaned up to Billie Joe.

"Read my mind please," I whispered, though it was something I never thought I would say. He nodded and rested his head against mine, smiling.

'Why the hell did you make Mike kiss me? Can you whisper it to me, or should we leave?'

'Or I can just talk to you in your head,' I heard, and I saw him smile. My eyes grew wide in shock.

...He could do that too!?

'Yes, I can do this. Why are you so surprised?'

'No reason,' I thought quickly, banishing all other thoughts away. 'So what’s with Mike?'

'Well... Let’s just say I was kind of pissed at him, and when Tré told me that you kissed him, I read his mind and tried to figure out what happened. Instead, I came in on Mike's dream, so I decided to get a little payback...'

'And you used me?!'

I was pissed.

'Well, love, it’s not as if I was going to kiss him. And I kind of wanted to make sure you didn't...'

'Didn't what? And it would have been hot if you and Mike kissed...'

Billie laughed, and Mike looked up at us questioningly, but then turned and got the coffee out.

'Didn't... Never mind,' I heard him say inside my head before he got up off of me and walked into the kitchen. I sighed and followed, sitting on a stool. Mike poured me and himself a cup of coffee, and I smiled weakly at him in thanks.

Billie got a blood bag out of the fridge as Mike and I drank our coffee.

"So, how does Ali kiss?" Billie asked, and Mike spat out his coffee, a black spray now covering the counter.

"You told him?" he said, setting his intense blue gaze on me.

"Billie set us up," I defended, and Mike turned around and shoved Billie.

"You asshole," he said, and laughed a little. "Why the hell would you do that?"

"Well... You know that you kissed Ali last night, right? I wanted to know why, but when I read your mind I found something much more interesting..." Billie said, grinning.

"You loser, you read my dream? I hate you so fucking much," he said, putting his head in his hand and rubbing his temples stressed. He then looked back up. "I'm sorry for kissing Ali dude, you know how it is when I'm drunk..." He then looked to me. “And Ali, I’m sorry too. I hope I didn’t weird you out too badly.” I waved it off, motioning that all was fine.

Billie nodded and then he and Mike did that stupid one-armed guy hug/shoulder bump thing. Billie whispered something to Mike before they broke apart and Mike nodded.

"I understand," he said.

"Understand?" I asked, suspicious. Billie turned and looked at me like I had just entered.

'Don't worry about it,' he said in my head.

'You really don't see Mike as a threat?'

'Not anymore...'
♠ ♠ ♠
*Beep*
If you're listening...well tehnically reading, but you know what I mean, to this message, then your author is still dead at the moment. While we are still trying to recessitate her, feel free to leave your messages and comments at the conclusion of this message.
Thank you for your time.
*Beep*