Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 60

This seemed beyond comprehension. It seemed nuts. It seemed stupid. It seemed, well… insane.

But then again… Wasn’t I?

And yet, Billie had stuck through everything. I wasn’t sure if he fully knew—but, by this point, he had to have had at least some idea. I was a sick puppy when I met him, and not exactly the nicest girl along the way, despite all he had done. He knew how selfish, how mean, how toxic I could be…

And yet, here he was. Waiting for an answer.

What other answer could there ever be?

I nodded "yes."

He smiled widely and put the ring on my shaking hands, slipping it onto my wedding finger with ease.

"Ali I fucking love you," he said, getting up and hugging me. I began to cry.

"I fucking love you too Billie," I said, putting my wet face into his shirt.

"No more need to cry Ali," he said, lifting up my chin and kissing my tears, then my lips softly. "I'll protect you."

"Promise?" I asked, sniffing and grinning.

"I promise," he said, tapping the ring and kissing me once again.
I loved it. He broke apart and rested his forehead against mine.

"You're mine now."

Billie Joe paid and we left, him carrying me all the way home in his arms. I hugged him tightly as we ran, not wanting to let him go. He would lean down and plant small kisses on my face occasionally, making me smile contently. We eventually got back to the house, and Amber and Tonya were there with Tré and Mike, sitting in the living room. They all looked at me expectantly, so I figured they had known about this.

Billie set me down and they continued to just stare at me. I blushed and nodded, holding up my hand. Amber and Tonya squealed, jumping off their furniture and flashing over to me, hugging me tightly.

"Ok, ok, break it up," Tré said, and Tonya and Amber grudgingly let go of me. We all looked at Tré surprised for him being so mature.

He then ran over and hugged me, spinning me around and squealing like Tonya and Amber had.

Now that was my Tré.

I laughed at he set me down, patting my ass once before leaving back to the couch. Mike, who had been hugging Billie, came over and hugged me.

"Good for you kiddo," he said, and I smiled. Mike and I had become pretty good friends by now.

"Thanks Mike," I said, and he nodded and went back to the couch.

Billie Joe took my hand and led me to the couch, and I smiled, though I felt a sudden pang of sadness.

'I promised Katy I'd tell her first when I was engaged...' I thought as we sat down on the couch together. I sighed, but put on a smile to act like it was a happy sigh. These people were my new family now. Sure it wasn't the same, but it's what I have.

"You feeling alright?" Billie asked, leaning down and whispering in my ear as I had my head on his chest. I smiled again, nodding.

"Just a little tired I guess."

He smirked and sat back up, lacing his fingers through mine.

"When are ya guys getting married?" Amber asked us.

"That's up to Ali," Billie said, looking down at me. I shrugged.

"I'm not sure yet, but I guess I have time to think about that, right?"

Billie nodded and smiled.

"All the time you need."

"Ohh! How about Billie's birthday? Wouldn't that be romantic?" Tonya cooed, smiling widely.

"When is your birthday?" I asked, looking up at Billie.

"In a couple of months...Would you like that, or is that too soon?" he asked.

I thought for a moment about it seriously. There was nothing I had to gain from waiting, so...

"That would be perfect," I said, smiling. Billie Joe smiled back, and leaned over to kiss me.

"So..." Billie Joe said after a moment of awkward silence filled the room. "You wanna wait to have sex?"

If I had been drinking something, I would have spit it out. I felt like getting something just so spit it out anyways.

"Ok, I think it's time to go Amber," Tonya said.

"But I wanna see what she say-Ow!" Amber yelled, and Tonya whacked her upside the head and they left.

"I think the same for us Tré," Mike said, grabbing Tré's wrist and leading him out.

"What? No! I wanna see what she says too! Owww!" he said, as Mike hit him in the shin and dragged him off like Tonya had Amber.

"Well, you sure know how to clear out a room..." I said once they were gone.

"Seriously, I know I've been pushing sex on you, but since we're so close to the wedding would you like to wait? I think I can resist for a couple more months," he said, laughing.

"Oh, that's cold. But yeah, I guess we should wait..." I said, blushing. He lifted up my chin.

"Hey, you know that if you'd let me I'd do it right here. Especially with how you look tonight..." he said, and kissed my mouth, then lingered at my neck for a while before planting a few kisses on my shoulder, moving down the strap...

"Ok, you win, I believe you," I said, and he smirked, and then kissed my mouth. "We'll wait for a couple months."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed!
*wedding music plays*
Billie and Ali are getting married!
Comments are the best