Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 61

A few weeks later and here we were, planning my wedding.
My fucking wedding.
Things were going smoothly, even with the extremely short time we had to plan things.
Billie Joe got things done. He made sure things were going to be ready in time.
Because he was very, very scary when he was angry.

"Now Billie, Tré's one of your best men. You can't kill him..."

"Fine!" Billie yelled, throwing up his arms and leaving the room. I sighed, and look at Tré.

"Tré, why did you have to mess up the cake? You know how important those kinds of things are to him." And it was true; Billie had been going a little crazy over the wedding, groomzilla in full force. I, on the other hand, pretty much went along with whatever—though not because I didn’t care. Between my mother’s physical and emotional beatdowns, I had never really imagined a wedding of my own—figuring that I’d either never live long enough to get married, or never be wanted or loved enough to be asked. Billie Joe, on the other hand, had around two centuries to think about it. So… groomzilla it was, and groomzilla it had to be perfect for.

"Sorry," Tré said, covered in cake remnants. I put my hand on his frosted-covered shoulder.

"It's alright; just get cleaned up, and I'll call the cook. We can definitely have another one made. It's lucky you didn't wait any longer to destroy it."

Tré grinned and bounced off down to Mike's room.

"Tré!" I yelled. He paused. I pointed my finger towards the bathroom, and Tré hung his head as he walked in the other direction, looking downtrodden. I shook my head and patted his ass playfully as he walked by me. He laughed and smeared some cake on my nose. I attempted to run after him but he of course beat me, locking the bathroom door shut before I could take two steps after him.

"Tré I'm gonna get you someday!" I yelled, banging on the door. I laughed and licked my frosted-covered hand as I grabbed my cell and called the cook up to order a new cake. He wasn't happy, but at the mention of Billie's name quickly agreed.

I hung up the phone and walked down Billie's hallway. I stopped at the door and heard him talking to someone.

"Yeah, you should come up for the wedding. Why don't we chill sometime sooner? Haven't seen you or any of the guys in forever. Yeah, that would be great…"

I opened the door, and Billie looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, ok, see you then. Bye dude."

He hung up the phone, and walked over to me and hugged me. We broke apart from the hug, and he laughed at my face.

He wiped the frosting off of my face and licked it off his finger, smiling.

"Feeling better?" I asked, glad he didn't seem as stressed as before.

"Yeah, I am. I just got a call from an old friend who left us, and now he's coming to visit."

"Cool," I nodded, grinning. "I called the cook by the way, and he said he could definitely get a cake done in time—or at least he did once I mentioned your name," I said, giggling. Billie Joe pressed me against him and kissed me.

"You taste like frosting," I said once we broke apart, laughing. He grinned and quickly kissed me again.

"Ok, I gotta go get some stuff before he comes. If he comes before, make sure you show him the ring before anything else. He was always kind of a kiss-first-and-ask-questions-after-sex kind of guy."

I laughed, and Billie Joe kissed me once more before leaving.

I sat down in the bed and read one of the various books in the room, one of many that I had taken a liking to. With everything going on, I didn’t have much time to get out—let alone time to myself. What little time there was, I would usually choose to read, as Billie’s collection of books seemed unending (and unavoidable, as there were books everywhere in the house. Settling into my book, it was about a half hour later that I heard the front door bang open and someone yell "I'm home!"

I then heard Mike and Tré laugh, and as seeing as it was probably Billie's friend, I stood up to go say hello.

"Billie! Billie! I'm gonna getcha!" I heard someone yell, and the door crashed opened as I was suddenly flung to the bed.

"Fucker, you're not-" they said, and both of our eyes went wide as we realized who the other was.

"Ali?" they yelled, getting off of me. "You fucking can't be Ali!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed.
Ali comes back in a few days!
Um... I don't know what to say so until tomorrow!
Goodbye and comments are a girl's best friends... ok no they're not but still.