Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 62

"Bert?!" I said, almost puking. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing!" Bert said, narrowing his eyes at me. "Do you know the bride or something? How the hell did you get here?"

"I-I," I stuttered, my world coming down around me. "You're not going to tell G-g-g-gerard that you s-s-s-saw me are you?"

He seemed to think for a moment.

"No, I'm not. Do you know what you did to him? Do you know what he went through?"

I looked away.

"He could get over me. I didn't deserve him."

"You're right. You didn't. And he has been getting over you."

"W-with who?"

"With me."

I looked at him, shocked. It wasn't just that Gerard would date a guy, but Bert of all people...

"Yeah, I'm not going to hurt him like that. He thinks you're dead, as you should be."

"I...I..." said, and anger consumed me. I shoved him hard, and surprised, he fell backwards into the dresser, hitting his head as he fell to the ground. He wasn't hurt, but looked pissed.

"Do you know how easy you were to get rid of?" he said, gritting his teeth as he stood up.

"Get rid of? What are you fucking talking about, you nut job? Why don’t you get the fuck out?" I pointed to the door. He seemed to notice my hand, and before I could stop him he grabbed my wrist, holding it tightly as he examined it.

"Oh, so that's how it is. Con-grad-u-fucking-lations. You're the bride to be," he let go of my wrist, and smiled to himself. "So that's what this was about. Yeah, got rid of. It's so easy to toy with your fucking mind," he said, ruffling my hair violently. I shoved him away, and he smiled. "By the way, I know Billie has Gerard's book around here somewhere, part of the reason I came. If you find it, you know where to send it," he said before disappearing.

"See ya bitches!" I heard Bert yell before the front door closed.

Mike and Tré came in.

"What was that about?" Mike said. "Bert left so suddenly-" he said, stopping when he saw my expression.

"I hate that little fucker," I said, choking up. "I hate him so fucking much."

"Woah, Ali, you ok?" I shook my head, and began to cry. I wasn't even sure what for, but I was having such intense emotions I simply let them out through tears. Mike and Tré hugged me and shushed me a little awkwardly until I was calm.

"Thanks," I said, brushing the tears off my face.

"What did he do to you?"

"Nothing," I said. "He's just a guy I knew, and he wasn't too happy to see me."

"Oh," Mike said, and I saw him look to Tré for something to say. Tré must have just shrugged, for neither of them came up with anything.

"It's ok you guys, you don't have to say anything. Just don't tell Billie; he has enough stress. I don’t know about you, but he seems to me to be losing it a little planning this all."

"You sure you don't want him to go out and kill Bert?"

"No," I said, choking up again, reminding myself that this was all my fault. Bert was now dating Gerard because of something I decided. "I'm ok, really. I think I'm just going to go to bed, ok?"

They nodded hesitantly, and left. I crawled into the covers, feeling all the work that had been done for my sanity, my heart, beginning to waver. I eventually fell asleep, crying myself to sleep for the first time in a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked the update.
I didn't know what to name this chapter.
Comments are awesome.
See you people tomorrow. : ]