Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 63

"Morning sunshine," Billie Joe said once I woke up.

"Ugh?" I mumbled, and yawned. "What time is it?"

"Two. You slept the night away," he said. I looked at him, confused.

"What are you talking about? I went to bed at like one."

"Two the next day, Green," Billie laughed, kissing me on the nose. I looked at him, startled.

"I slept an entire day? Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I just did," he said, smiling. I rolled my eyes. "Plus, you look so cute when you're asleep."

"Mhm, I know," I agreed, dropping my head back into my pillow. My eyes shot open. "Bathroom!" I yelled, and shot out of bed. Billie Joe laughed as I sped to the bathroom. Once done with my morning ritual, I stepped in the shower, wanting to wash away the haze in my mind from sleeping for so long. By the time I was done and dressed, Billie had some breakfast out for me.

"Thanks, love," I said, kissing him on the cheek. I was starved, and ate up. He sat there, watching me, making me feel self-conscious.

"Yes?" I asked, gulping some food down.

"My friend never came...apparently he had some business to attend to."

"Oh, that's unfortunate," I said coldly.

"What's the matter?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Nothing. I just think it's rude that he didn't show up, I guess..." I lied. Billie laughed, and kissed me on the forehead. He then yawned.

"I know you just got up, but I'm pretty tired and might hit the sack." I nodded.

"Seeya later babe," he said, and I smiled.

"In your dreams," I said laughing.

He winked and left, walking out the door tiredly.

I watched some TV, but nothing good was on at this time in the morning.

After who knows how long of channel surfing I sighed and walked back to the room.
Billie was dead asleep with the light on, face-down into the pillow and snoring lightly. I laughed quietly to myself, walking in and sitting on the bed, unsure of what to do with the free time. Most of my time had been coordinated by Billie Joe, so there hadn’t been a lot of free time by myself.

It was almost like being in prison...

I shook my head. No, it wasn't like that at all. This is what loving someone was like. Right.

I sighed, and my eyes focused in on the bureau in front of me.
Bert had left a dent when his head had hit it.

Shit.

I opened one of the drawers, looking through to the other side if he had busted it completely or not. I chuckled once I opened Billie's drawer, seeing as it was full of his boxers. ‘Eww, cooties.’ I rolled my eyes and cautiously put my hand along the wood, seeing if the dent had gone all the way through to the other side. Everything seemed straight, but curiously between the pattern of wood and cloth between my fingers I felt... Paper?

I moved my hand farther under the cloth, and felt the hard surface of a book.

'Wow, I know he has books all over the place, but I mean man, in his underwear drawer? I wonder if this is some kind of other book that maybe I shouldn’t be seeing...'

I laughed to myself once again and pulled the book out and examined it.

"Journal?" I said aloud, reading the cover. Billie didn't really seem like the journal type; but then again, he had surprised me before.

'To open, or not to open?'

And we all know the answer to that.

I flicked through the pages, some of the edges torn or folded from use, but largely unanimously neat. The writing… It was weird. Something about it started to tug at the back of my mind, but I couldn’t place what exactly.

'Wow, this looks a hell of a lot better than Billie's chicken scratch. When did Billie's handwriting become so bad?'

I looked on the first page, and my heart stopped.

"Hello diary. My name is Gerard Muerte."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit! It's Gerard journal! haha
Hope you enjoyed the update.
Ali is coming home soon.
Comments are nice