Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 84

“They’re my friends!” I argued, glaring. “I’ll have them in here if I damn well please.”

“I think they’d make better snacks than friends,” one of them said, scanning over my friends.

That made me just angry enough to take physical action. I quickly kneed the guy in the balls, and as he leaned over, I pushed my fist into his face.

And oh, we all heard the crack that made.

“Shit!” the vampire yelled, holding his nose. He was suddenly at my throat, literally growling in my face.

I never seem to remember how to play with vampires.

“Jack, that’s Billie’s very breakable fiancé. I suggest you not kill her unless you want to become broken yourself,” the other guard said to the vampire who’s name I’m guessing was Jack. Jack let go of my neck, and I put my hand up to it, rubbing it softly.

“So, you’re name’s Jack. I’ll make sure I remember that.” Jack looked at me wide-eyed.

“Come on, you broke my fucking nose, a human of all people. What the hell was I supposed to do?”

“You’re supposed to ball up, let my friends in, and take it like you actually had a pair at some point!” Brittany and Amber burst out laughing, which in turn made the others laugh.

“So Jackie, can we all go in?” Tonya asked I expected the guard with the now-broken nose to answer, but the other one did.

“Sure kid,” he said, looking at Tonya affectionately. I sensed a little love connection here, but ignored it for the moment being.

“Wait, I said, looking at the two door-guards. “Your names are Jack and Jackie?”

“Wanna make something of it?” Jackie said, and I quickly shook my head. He seemed nicer, or at the least the more sensible of the two, and I wasn’t going to get on his bad side as well.

“No, no,” I said. He smiled, and held the door open for my friends. To my annoyance, the two guards that we had first seen when entering the church followed us into the room.

“What, I don’t get any privacy?”

“Nope toots. I’m Bobby, this is Eric. We gotta stand by the window.” I looked at them disbelievingly.

“Guys, the window has bars over it. I can see them from here.”

“Well they may be a problem for you, but Amber and Tonya could break them like eggs.” I sighed.

“Alright, but then I’m putting the dress on in the bathroom alone.”

“Aw, what, you’re ashamed of your body? I’m sure we could help you with the dress-” Eric said, but Amber hit his arm, making him wince slightly.

“Go right in. Once you have all ya underclothing on, we can help ya.”

“Thanks,” I said, smiling weakly. I wasn’t sure what she meant by underclothing, however. Amber then handed me a clothing box, which I promptly opened.

…And then promptly shut close and tossed it on the table.

“I am not wearing that underneath,” I said, my cheeks turning red with anger and embarrassment. Brittany picked up the discarded box and looked under the lid.

“Ooh!” she exclaimed. “Kinky!” I sighed, putting my face in the palm of my hand, hanging my head. This was just degrading. Tonya put her hand on my shoulder, smiling kindly.

“Come on Ali, it’s not as if you had a choice. And plus, if you’re not quick, I’m sure Billie would just love to kick open that bathroom door while you’re changing.” My eyes went slightly wider, and I reluctantly took the box back and went inside the bathroom.

There was one window, covered in bars, letting a soft tinted light from the outside lamplights filter dimly into the room. I sighed, opening up the window to get some air. I was so damn nervous I would use all the oxygen I could get at this point to keep my brain functioning at a normal rate.

With a longer-lasting sigh I began to undress, opening up the box once I had taken my clothes off. There was a note scribbled on the lid in a red ink that I hadn’t noticed before:

Take a quick shower before you get dressed. It will help brighten your beautiful face for our wedding.

I gave the paper a disgusted looked and tossed it aside, but decided to take the advice, hoping it would wake me up.vI stepped into the shower, and by the time I got out, I admittedly did feel a little better. That is, of course, until I heard one of the bars break on my window.

It was a strangely soft crack, but it was distinctive in its metal-pressure release creak as it snapped. Another one quickly went after that, and it was all I could do to not scream. The shower was by the door, and I put my hand on the door, ready to jump back in the safety of the other room at a moment’s notice.

The blinds I had drawn over the window moved, making me freeze in my spot. I felt I was in one of those horror movies; the hair on the back of my neck began to stand as a shiver ran down my spine.

I saw a head pop up, breathing heavy as they began to climb over the window. My hand was now crushing the door handle; if I was a vampire, that thing would not be able to open anymore. The figure stood up, and began to dust itself off for a moment before walking over to me. I took a deep breath in, ready to scream.

‘Holy shit it's gotta be Billie Joe!’ I thought. The figure came over and I began to shake, wondering why the hell Billie hadn’t just come in the other way. I had no clue what he wanted to do to me behind these closed doors. He paused, probably seeing my physical shivering.

“Shh, it’s only me,” the black figure said. I smiled widely and bounced over to him, making sure to keep a hand on the towel I had been standing in.

“Gerard, why did you come up here?” I asked, surprised and happy. I felt his face, tilting it slightly so I could see him better.

“I wanted to see you again. Billie was talking to about five thousand people at once, so I figured he wouldn’t notice me slip out.” I smiled happily, and leaned up to kiss him.

Someone began to knock on the door, startling the both of us. The door opened before I had even a moment to respond.

“I thought I heard talking” the vampire I recognized as Bobby said. I looked to the side of me, and Gerard was no longer there. My mind quickly picked up the pace, and I glared at the guy. “Excuse me, you barged right in without even saying anything! If you had caught me undressed, you would already be dead by now from the way I would have screamed. And unless you want to be dead, close the door within 5 seconds.”

“But I thought I heard-“

“Five, four, three-“

“I’m closing I’m closing!” Bobby said before finally closing the door. I held my breath in for a moment, but then blew a sigh of relief.

“When did you become demanding?” Gerard said, suddenly at my side, smiling.

“Me? I’ve never been demanding in my entire life,” I said, poking him in the stomach. He laughed adorably and I was suddenly overcome with the urge to kiss him. I had missed him and I being normal so much.

As soon as I did kiss him, things began to drift away. The fun tone in the room had disappeared with the deep sadness of how much I would miss him. I broke away from the kiss as my eyes began to tear up with the realization of how little either of us could do in our situation.

It was all up to the hands of Fate, and the only thing either of us could do was pray that our dream of happiness wouldn’t be the next Great Gatsby.

“Gerard, I know we promised each other, but-“

“You don’t know if you can be saved? Neither do I. You know I wouldn’t bullshit you like that. But I know I love you, and I’m pretty damn sure you love me. Right?”

I nodded.

“Then no matter what happens, I would always love you. We could always love each other. Even if you were married to him, though I’m not saying we aren’t going to try to stop it, you can still love who you want to. Love is love, and marriage is simply a title.”

“What if… What if I had sex with him?”

“W-wait, what?” Gerard asked, a little bit shaken. Sex had never really been discussed between us.

“Gerard… Billie said he was going to have sex with me, even if I didn’t want to-“

“So… What your saying is he’s going to rape you?”

I nodded, the crying starting back up again. God, the torture inside of me was horrible. To know you were going to be raped and there was nothing you could do about it was horrible, completely sickening. I do not know how some people dealt with this torture on a daily basis. If Gerard hadn’t been there to help me with this-

Well, I probably wouldn’t have been here at all, but that’s not the point. I would have most likely taken my life by now if I had to deal with it on a daily basis.

“Oh god Gerard, I think I’m going to puke.”

Gerard wrapped me up in a hug.

“No one is going to hurt you like that, I promise. I could never bare for that to happen to you.”

I didn’t believe that promise. We could love each other all we wanted, but Billie would have full rights over my body soon enough. There was no friends to stop it, no cops or legal court to save me, nothing to stop the horror.

“It will. And the first time I’ll be naked in front of someone won’t… It won’t be you, it will be my fucking rapist.”
♠ ♠ ♠
*Gives out Zacky and M. Shadows Dolls*
Hehehehe
=] Hey guys, how's everyone doing?
My day was good and filled with interesting with guys ^-^
But if there is a good day, there will eventually be a bad,
So im updating while i can.
*Gives out Bob dolls to complete the guy part of the collection* ^-^
hehehehe...yeah...
I hope you all hold up well
---The Hardest Heart Curveball