Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 90-Epilouge

EPILOUGE

I woke up, in that insanely safe place in-between asleep and awake, smiling. No more tears, no wet pillow or red puffy eyes. Gerard filled my vision, kissing my lips once.

“Morning stranger,” he said, smirking. I closed my eyes and stretched underneath him.

“Morning,” I replied once I was all stretched out. He went to kiss me again, but I put a couple of fingers on his lips. “I have to brush my teeth. Then kiss.” Gerard playfully growled but got off of me, slapping my ass as I walked away. I laughed and growled back before going into the bathroom and going through my morning routine: brush teeth, take shower, get dressed, etc.

“How long have you been up?” I asked after finishing, stepping out of the bathroom feeling all nice and clean.

“A while. I missed watching you sleep,” Gerard said, making me smile.

“You’re such a corny loser,” I said, walking over to him and sitting on his lap as he sat on the bed. He smirked and gave me a kiss on the cheek as he wrapped his arms around me. “Besides, you’ve had an entire week since the wedding to watch me sleep.”

“I’m your corny loser," he said, and smiled, making me smile back, my heart skipping a beat at that little smirk of his. "And a week is never enough. You’re only asleep for a quarter of a day anyways.”

“You rather have me asleep than awake?” I said, fake-frowning.

“No way,” Gerard said, nuzzling my neck. “I rather have you asleep like I rather have you be clothed: not at all.” I laughed and rolled my eyes, used to this by now. After he had seen me naked that night, Gerard had got a lot more… wanting than usual.

A thought hit me. I had almost had sex with Billie on numerous occasions, and yet I always held off, because I had always wanted Gerard to be my first and only. And now I finally had Gerard, safe and sound, in bed…

“Really now? You would really have me naked?” I said, whispering in Gerard’s ear. Gerard nodded, biting his lip, probably wishing but thinking I was only joking.

“Well, okay then,” I said, and took my shirt off. Gerard looked at me, wide eyed.

“Wait a second Ali, is this going where I think it’s going?”

“Yes,” I said, smirking. I put on a fake confused face. “Why do you ask?”

“W-well, I just…” Gerard trailed, his pale face turning the slightest bit red. I giggled, loving this, loving him. I knew we were ready for this. I kissed him on the mouth, pushing him down on the bed. He broke away the kiss after a while.

“Are you sure-” he started, and I put two fingers over his lips to shush him.

“Yes, I am. Now take your shirt off.”

A while later, Gerard and I stumbled downstairs, hand in hand. We saw Brittany and Frankie in the Fancy living room, and smiled. Mike and Tré were also downstairs. We had offered for them to stay as long as they liked, though they had agreed on only staying until Tré was better. No one knew how safe the world was with Billie gone.

“Hey guys,” Brittany said, blushing. Frankie had his arms wrapped around Britt, standing behind her and resting his head on her shoulder.

“You two are unusually close,” I said, looking at them suspiciously. Brittany looked up to Frank.

“Tell them!” Tré yelled, jumping up and down in his seat like he was about to take off. Tré hated resting.

“Yeah, can I tell them? Can I Can I plleeeaasseee?” Brittany asked. Frankie laughed quietly, sounding oddly mature as he hugged Brittany.

“Sure hun, go for it.”

I looked at them wide eyed. Something was not right.

“Ali, Gerard…” Brittany started, building suspense. I gripped Gerard’s hand tightly, probably cutting off his circulation.

“W-what?” I said. Oh god, this must be bad.

“I’m pregnant.” I nearly dropped dead. I clung to Gerard for support, but he himself was having some trouble.

“But Frankie, I thought Bert said vampires couldn’t-”

“Get humans pregnant? Well, apparently Bert thought it would be fun to let us think that,” he said, then looked down to Britt. “Not that I mind at all. I can’t wait to be a daddy.”

Brittany and Frankie began to kiss.

Gerard and I looked at each other, horror on our faces.

We knew there was only one thing either of could say at this moment, and we said it in unison:

“Oh, shit!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So as you guys can probably tell, there will be another "Book." I obviously wouldnt leave you all just hanging like that :D
I don't know how long it will take. It took a month between book one and two, and I don't know if it will take that long or not. Who knows. This story, (not book one and two put together, but book two alone) was over 250 pages in length.

O.O yeah, I know. So who knows. If you feel like waiting, just keep yourself subscribed, as the next book will start with Chapter 91.

I already have the beginning written ^-^ but who knows where it will go, I need to think for a while.

Before I go into my long meditation, I also almost forgot to mention the "Scene" between Gerard and Ali will be posted in a seperate one-shot, hopefully tomorrow.

I hope you all have had a wonderful time reading this. Questions, comments, concerns, whatever, feel free to message me.
*Gives out baby dolls*
Question is, is the baby Brittany's...or possibly Ali's.
Duh duh duhn lol. OH, I didn't mean to make this any longer, but loopysnugglemonster got that MCR's sleep was in there too. I didn't want to mention that one too just to see if anyone would get it without me hinting at it ^-^

I love you all. You guys have constantly rocked my socks and kept this thing alive. Thanks to everyone.

---A.E.R/P.C.