Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

The Start (Chapter 91)

Something was different about the way she did things now.
Maybe it wasn't what she did, but what everything did around her.

Things, situations, that felt harsh and fevering now became slowed and unimportant as she spoke of them.
Things, objects, sharp and hard and firm became soft and drifting at her finger's touch.

She would smile, and for some reason I felt she was unhealthy. It was weak yet knowing, making me want to sit her down or wrap her up so she felt contented enough to talk to me and tell me all she knew. She would smile again and say that she knew nothing, that everything was all right. Those smiles, the ones she would give when looking only at me, would make me want her.

Oh, how those smiles would drive me crazy! Smiling, she knew that I know what we knew, going on forever in the eternal bliss of happiness. We felt so old and yet so young, breaking the cusp of what divided the past and the now and the future. Something inside me grew as did her too, so we could grow together.

Then, the eyes had closed, and that smile had faded, and we were broken again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of a teaser for the third book, since it is so short and I won't be updating for a while. I just needed to say that the one-shot with the sex scene is written for those who wanted to read it. It's called My Guardian Vampire: The Sex.

(Brittany's title lol) So you can just go back to my hompage and find it there or whatever.
So, yuppi, that's that ^-^
Love you all, very much so.

It begins again!
--The Egg Building