Status: Reactivated

My Guardian Vampire

Chapter 97

“Mike told me we have to go to some police station and meet someone there to get your new records” Gerard said. “Some officer Tony or something.”

“Luna!” I yelled, smiling. “I met her a while ago. She was so kind to me. But how will you know how to get there?”

“Mike’s friends are going to show us. I just have to call them...” Gerard took out a phone and dialed a number. He waited a while, and his face twisted in confusion. “No answer,” he shrugged, putting the phone away.

A split second later, the wind was smashing my face. I almost puked from the sudden gravity change.

“Green!” Tonya yelled, hugging me in her arms. I smiled and hugged her back.

“Put me down!” I heard Gerard growl.

“Calm ya nerves,” I heard Amber say. “We’re almost there, and I run faster than you ever could.”

“You’re the friend?” Gerard growled again.

“Gee Gee,” I warned, “they’re my friends.” Gerard said no more, though I knew he was pouting.

Eventually I saw the Police sign on a building, lit up by a light to push back the darkness slightly. As I stared it seemed comforting, as if saying “here is refuge” from all the things in the night.

I was carefully put down and then heard a thud. Gerard began to curse. I ignored him, giving both Tonya and Amber hugs.

“Chicka, we missed ya ‘round here,” Amber said as she hugged me.

“I missed you too moms. Be careful of the hugs though, I’m carrying a package.”

“What?!” Tonya said, straining to see my stomach. She squealed, and hugged me again, more carefully this time. “Ali, you’re friggin’ pregnant!”

“Holy shit! Lover boy, learn to stuff it in ya pants next time,” Amber said. She then looked at me. “Not that having a baby isn’t awesome. Is it a chicka or a clone of the glaring one ova there?”

“We don’t know,” I laughed. I looked at Gerard. “Oh come on Gerard, don’t be so pouty. They tried helping me escape Billie, and they kept me safe.”

“Well...Thank you for protecting her,” Gerard said as I helped him up. He put his arm around me as the door to the police station opened.

“Green,” Officer Tony said as she stepped out of the building. I smiled widely.

“Luna!” I exclaimed. I ran up to her and hugged her. She seemed slightly surprised, and stepped back.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. Luna half-smiled.

“My bosses don’t usually hug me,” she said. I stared at her for a moment.

How much did this responsibility change my life?

“Luna, please, don’t think of me like that. Hopefully I can find a way out of this, but either way I’m never going to treat you like anything less than the wonderful person you are.”

“That’s good,” she smiled. “I knew Billie Joe was a nice person, but I didn’t know how it would’ve affected you.” She passed me a folder that was in her hand. “Here is your information; study it closely. Congratulations on the baby by the way.”

I smiled and hugged her again.

“Thank you Luna, for everything.”

“Anytime, honey,” she said. We bid her good bye, and then Amber and Tonya led us back home before going back to their home as well.

“I swear to god I’m going to get lost here,” Gerard said. “I always have.”

“Oh come on, if I never got lost, you wont. And haven’t you been here longer than I have?”

“Yes. And I’ve also been here long enough to know of my bad sense of direction.”

Tré then walked outside.

“Storetime!” he sang. I laughed.

“Whatcha gettin’ at the store, Tré?”

“Food for humans! And booze!”

“That sounds good,” I laughed. He then looked at Gerard.

“Help me please?”

“Well-”

“Pleaaasseeee?” Tré begged.

“You know I can’t say no to you,” Gerard laughed. I gave Gerard a kiss on the check. Tré pouted.

“Me kiss too?” Tré asked like a little kid. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Tré laughed. “Race you!” he yelled, and with that he was gone.

"No fair! I have no clue where we're going!" Gerard laughed. He gave me a kiss, and then he was gone. I laughed and rubbed my stomach.

"That's your daddy," I said, and I swear I felt a kick. I felt such a joy then. I knew with my emotions it would go away soon, but at that moment everything felt right. In my heart I knew everything was going to be okay; and that feeling washed a sense of pure ecstasy over me.
We could get through anything together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was sick today and stayed home from school so I could type this out =]
Yay for the new commentor, Kaname-Fan!
And I believe people wanted a Mikey plushy?
*Gives out Mikey Plushie* ^-^
Do people still want dolls, or anyone have ideas for a different gift for me to give out?
Love you,
--What Makes a Subaru a Subaru