Status: One-Shot Sequel

History Isn't Always the Past

1/1

The prince had ran off with the Peasant .

They hopped their ship on the way to America. Once they came to the new land they were given new names.

Gerard Way and Frank Iero.

They kept their relationship a secret for a while, and then they had found out there were more people in relationships just like theirs, but no one wanted to admit they loved another man.

Except Frank Iero and Gerard Way. They began to openly admit they were together, people shunned them but a few people would congratulate them and know that love, is love no matter what gender.

They had a small house in the providence of New Jersey, where they settled. Frank, being the 'ladies man' he was, was able to get a girl to agree to sleep with him and have their child, they paid the woman and Gerard and Frank were left with a beautiful baby boy.

They eventually died of tuberculosis, the both of them, Frank had caught it first, then Gerard, there son how ever was grown up by then and had a life of his own.

But the Peasant died in the Princes arms.

The Peasant fell in love with the Prince

And the Prince ran off with the Peasant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a sum of what happened after I hope it didnt suck to bad (: <3