Elena Pregnant With Mr. Damon Salvatore?

We Did What?

Elena woke up to the bright sunlight in her eyes. Her head was pounding and she couldn't open her eyes.

Elena tried to move but then she realized that there was a body wrapped around hers. Spooning her. She then soon became of the fact that she was completely naked. Apparently so was the guy behind her.

Elena groaned and the hand that was draped over her stomach moved away and then there was a sharp intake of breath.

"Well I'd be damned." Elena knew the voice immediately as she attempted and finally succeeded opening her eyes.

"Damon?" Elena said as she wrapped the blanket around her body.

"Good morning to you too." Damon said remembering last night's events.

"Oh shit." Elena said as she turned to Damon with the blanket held close to her body.

"I'm guessing you remembered." Damon asked as he put his hand behind his head and leaned against his headboard.

Elena didn't respond she just sat there in shock.

"Oh come on. It wasn't that bad." Damon said as she rubbed her shoulders.

The thing was it wasn't bad it was phenomenal. Damon had rocked her world so hard she begged for more.

"It was a mistake. We were drunk and I barely remember anything." Elena stated.

"It may have been a mistake and maybe we were drunk but you remember everything. I rocked you so hard Elena." Damon said as he pulled her to his chest.

Elena struggled against him and said, "Damon, what is Stefan going to say?"

Damon let her go and said, "You mean your ex-boyfriend that you broke up with on graduation day who is clearly not over you?"

"That would be the one." Elena said scanning the room for any piece of her clothing on the floor.

She spotted her black girl boxers and grabbed them and pulled them on under the sheet.

"What's he going to do about it? We had sex. He'll get over it!" Damon said as Elena searched around for her bra.

"I don't know, but he won't be pleased." Elena said still not finding it.

"Looking for this?" Damon asked as he held up her bra just out of her reach.

"Yes." Elena said as she tried to snatch it from Damon.

Damon pulled it back when she tried to snatch it away from him.

"Not so fast. What do I get out of it?" Damon asked as he held it away from her.

"Me not staking you?" Elena stated. Damon's face dropped for a moment and Elena took that as her chance to grab her bra from his hand.

Elena put the bra on and Damon pouted.

"Stop pouting." Elena said as she got out of Damon's bed and picked up her clothes.

"I want to pout." Damon said as Elena slipped on her jeans and t-shirt from last night.

"Is Stefan in the house?" Elena asked as she quickly combed through her hair with her fingers.

"Just left to hunt bunnies." Damon said with a smirk.

Elena just huffed and walked out of Damon's room. Damon sat there for a moment before he heard the door slam downstairs. Damon laughed and got up from his bed and walked into the bathroom.

Elena walked home remembering exactly what had happened last night.

"Come on Elena loosen up!" Damon said as he danced around the boarding house living room with a glass of scotch.

"You can't be serious. Bonnie hates me and all you can think of is dancing and drinking." Elena snapped.

"And a few other things." Damon said with a smirk.

"Damon!" Elena said as she sat on the couch.

Damon rolled his eyes and walked over to Elena and picked her up of the couch and forced her to dance.

Elena wasn't really into it until she got a few shots of liquor down. She then started dancing with Damon.

Damon danced his way up the stairs with her. Elena didn't realize that she was in his room until the back of her knees hit his bed.

"No. Not a chance Damon." Elena said as pushed him away.

"Just keep drinking and we'll see what you say." Damon said as he passed her drink after drink after drink.

Soon Elena was too wasted to stand and Damon appeared to be the same way.

Elena fell back onto Damon's bed with him on top of her. She was giggling uncontrollably as Damon placed drunken kisses on her jaw and neck.

"Damon…" Elena moaned as she unbuttoned his shirt.

Damon smirked down at her and soon there was nothing left but discarded clothes and two naked bodies rolling around.

At one point they ended up in Damon's bathtub.

Elena snapped out of her thoughts and finally reached her house. She rushed inside and the first thing she did was have a shower.

She let the hot water rinse away the scent of Damon but it wasn't so successful in washing away thoughts of him.

She finished up quickly when her thoughts started getting a little too steamy for her liking and the steam was not helping.

She wrapped a towel around her body and hair and walked into her bedroom.

She walked to her bedroom and saw a single rose and a note on her bed.

She walked up to it and read the note that was attached.

Elena,

Last night was great but now I'm leaving. Be back in five weeks.

P.S. Don't try to convince yourself that last night didn't rock your world. Now go and write about me in that little diary of yours.

- Damon.

Elena huffed but placed the note in her dresser and placed the rose on top of the dresser and got ready for her day. Though it wouldn't be much of one. Damon wouldn't leave her mind for three seconds.

Damon was leaving for Italy. He was in the mood for some Italian Blood and pasta.

But his thoughts were all focused on Elena and the amazing night they had just shared.

Damon smirked as he settled in his car and drove off to the airport.

In five weeks time he would have his way with Elena yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment