Elena Pregnant With Mr. Damon Salvatore?

Three weeks later

Dear Diary:

It has been two weeks since I've seen or heard from Damon. He is off somewhere probably sucking some poor girl dry.

I haven't stopped thinking about him for more than five seconds. His eyes invade my mind the most. What am I doing? I really should write about something else.

Stefan and I broke up about a month ago and he's still not over me. Just today he tried to come and see what was wrong. I just wanted to tell him about Damon and I. Damn! I thought about him again.

New topic, change the subject!

Bonnie and I are still fighting. She still blames Stefan for her Grams death. I feel so bad. Speaking of feeling bad…

I've been feeling really off lately. I keep throwing up and getting cramps. Maybe I should see a doctor. Yea, that's what I'll do today. Go see a doctor, get my mind off of you know who.

-Elena.

Elena stopped writing and grabbed her keys from her dresser where a single rose stood in a vase of glass. It had been three weeks and it hadn't crippled yet. Although Elena wished it would it just reminded her more.

Elena walked down the stairs and called, "I'm going to the doctor. I'll be back soon."

There wasn't a response so Elena just walked outside to her car and within a few minutes she was at the doctor's office sitting and waiting for her name to be called.

It had been a long three weeks. He couldn't stand it. The plan was for him to dominate her mind not the other way around!

Elena was always in his thoughts. He was pushing away fresh blood from pretty girls because she wouldn't leave his mind alone.

Damon was freaking out. Maybe he should go back early. See her, surprise her and make her swoon over him.

He thought over this and decided that it would be giving into her and he would be the one draped over her.

Damon sighed and took his ninth shot in the past ten minutes.

"Elena Gilbert?" The nurse called.

Elena stood up and walked up to the nurse.

"Follow me." She simply said as she walked into an examination room.

"The doctor will be with you shortly." She said as she walked out.

Elena nodded and twiddled with her thumbs as she took in the room. A few pictures of the digestive system, a sink, some cotton swabs, Popsicle sticks, and soap.

Elena sat back and got a huge cramp. Just as it passed the doctor walked in.

"Hello Miss Gilbert. What brings you to my office today?" He asked.

"Cramps, and constant vomiting." Elena simply said.

The doctor nodded as if he knew what was wrong with her and passed her a cup.

"I'll need a few tests." Elena nodded knowing what she had to do.

She walked in and out of the washroom and the doctor took it and told her to wait in the waiting room for a moment as he examined it.

Elena sighed and waited for a good hour before he finally came out and said, "Elena I have some good news, or bad news. Which ever way you take it I guess."

"What's wrong?" Elena asked a little worried.

"Well, you're three weeks pregnant." The doctor said.

Elena's face dropped and he weakly smiled and said, "Congratulations."

Elena nodded, thanked the doctor and walked out of the clinic with tears in her eyes. So much for not thinking about Damon.

Damon had just turned down his 12th girl today. His mind kept running off to Elena.

Maybe just a call, one call. Just to see how she is doing. What if there is a vampire overload in the town?

Damon nodded to himself and tipped the waiter before rushing back to the hotel room and dialing Elena's number.

It rang twice until he heard Elena's voice.

"Hello?" Elena asked.

"Hey kitten, miss me?" Damon asked cockily.

"Not really!" Elena said as she hung up the phone.

Damon frowned at the phone. What was with her? One more call.

Only 1 ring passed until someone else picked up the phone.

"Hey." Jeremy's voice chimed in.

"Hey Jeremy, where's Elena?"

"She actually just left."

"Where'd she go?" Damon asked with a frown.

"Pharmacy. She's been under the weather for a few weeks now." Jeremy said.

"Oh ok, thanks Jeremy." Damon said as he hung up the phone and sat on the couch in his room.

Elena had gone to the pharmacy to grab some Advil to calm her headache. Damon had called to talk to her and she just hung up the phone. She did not want to deal with Damon right now.

She was nineteen and having a baby, with a vampire.

Elena remembered back to Georgia when he told her vampire's couldn't procreate. Well he'll have quite the surprise when he comes back and finds out he's a daddy-to-be.

Elena grabbed the Advil and walked outside of the pharmacy to see Caroline going into the Second Cup beside it.

"Elena, hey!" Caroline said.

Elena waved and walked over to Caroline. "Hey." She simply replied.

Caroline's smile disappeared when she saw Elena looking a little paler than usual. "Are you ok?"

"No." Elena said, "I have a lot of things to worry about right now."

"Well since Bonnie won't say 10 words to you at a time, come in with me and relax. You look like you need it."

"Like you wouldn't believe." Elena said as she walked in with Caroline.

Caroline smiled and walked in with Elena. They ordered and Elena only grabbed a bottle of water.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Caroline asked.

"Um, if I tell you, you can't tell anyone." Elena said.

"I won't." Caroline said.

Elena glared at Caroline. "I promise. Please tell me, I want to be a good friend."

"You can't get mad either." Elena said.

"I won't, please tell me."

"Three weeks ago I slept with Damon." Elena simply said.

"With Damon? Are you insane?"

"Easy, and I was a little wasted." Elena said.

"Well what else happened?"

"I left in the morning and I haven't seen him since. He went on vacation or something."

"Not what I meant. I've known you since kindergarten, there is something else on your mind."

"I saw the doctor this morning since I've been sick ever since."

"And?"

"I'm going to be a mom." Elena said as she buried her face in her hands.

"What? Are you sure?"

"Doctor confirmed it this morning." Elena said with a frown.

"Does Damon know?" Caroline said not knowing what to do with the news.

"No, he called today but I really didn't want to talk to him. When he comes back he can find out." Elena said.

"I may not like Damon, at all, but he at least talk to him." Caroline said as she got up from the table.

Elena stood up and she tilted her head to Caroline. "When did you become the one to come for advice?"

"I told you I wanted to be a friend." Elena smiled at Caroline and then they parted their own ways.

Elena walked home and when she arrived Jeremy called from the kitchen. "Some one called for you!"

"Thanks." Elena simply said as she picked up the phone. There was even a missed call. Elena called voicemail and listened to it.

"Elena, It's Damon. I'll be back at three. What's wrong? I heard you were sick, but what did I do to make you angry?"

Elena looked over to the clock to see 2:45. Damon would be there in fifteen minutes. How was she supposed to tell him?

Five minutes passed and Jeremy went upstairs and there was a knock on the door.

Elena thought it was Damon until the door opened and Stefan's voice called out.

"I'm in here." Elena called from the living room.

Stefan walked in and said, "Hey."

"Hey." She said with a frown.

"Are you ok?" Stefan asked.

Elena couldn't really tell Stefan that she was pregnant with his brother's baby.

"Yea, I'm fine." Elena said with a smile.

"I just came to see if you wanted to get something to eat." Stefan said with a smile.

"I think I'm just going to stay home today. But thanks. Maybe next time."

Stefan frowned a little and he nodded before leaving. Elena looked up to the clock and it read 5 to 3. Elena sighed and laid down on the couch facing the ceiling.

She eventually closed her eyes and then she felt sudden pressure on top of her and shot her eyes open.

"Hey kitten." Damon said as Elena panicked about him being like this.

"Get off of me." Elena said as she tried to push him off.

"Nope." Damon said a little playfully.

"No really Damon get off of me, I'm serious." Elena said with panic in her eyes.

Damon got off of her when she saw this and said, "What's wrong? You're panicking?"

Elena didn't respond she just sat there with a frown.

"Did I do something? Did Stefan do something?"

"Remember three weeks ago?" Elena managed to get out.

"Well that's a loaded question." Damon said with a smirk.

"Seriously Damon, we have a little bit of a problem." Elena said.

"What kind of problem? You can't even go ten minutes without even thinking about me? You want me? You realized that you love me?" Damon said with a laugh.

Elena stood up and snapped. "I'm trying to freaking tell you that I'm pregnant with your child and you can't take anything seriously. Just go home!"

She stomped up the stairs and slammed the door. Damon's face had dropped. He decided not to piss off Elena anymore so he walked out the door with his jaw open and probably really pale.

He walked into the boarding house to see Stefan sitting on the couch reading a book. Damon's mouth was still open and he still probably looked shocked.

"Welcome back." Stefan said with a hint of sarcasm.

Damon didn't respond. He just walked up the stairs and sat on his bed and thought over what had just happened.

He pissed off Elena.

He found out Elena was pregnant.

It was his.

Damon sat back and Stefan came up the stairs. "You ok?"

"Mind your own business." Damon snapped.

Stefan frowned and walked back downstairs.

Now Damon had to make a decision. Help Elena with the child or run?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment