Young & Wild & Free

the ninth

“So dapper.” Blake smiled as she greeted Taylor at the door. He was wearing a maroon sweater over a white button-down and dark jeans.

“You’re gorgeous.” He said, dipping down to kiss her quickly before anyone else could show up at the Horcoff’s front door.

Shawn Horcoff was Canadian, but because his wife was American and so was Blake, they agreed to celebrate American Thanksgiving that year. Blake invited Taylor along because Jordan was out of town that weekend and she knew he would appreciate a nice home-cooked meal. She and Phoebe had been up all night before baking pies and getting dishes ready. Neither of them were exceptional cooks, so it took them a lot longer to assemble the meal. That, and Phoebe kept sampling everything in sight. She was only a month out from delivering their first baby girl.

It had been two weeks since Blake and Taylor had their night alone in her bedroom and while they hadn’t been physical since then, Taylor knew he was in deep trouble with this girl.

He followed her into the house, admiring the way the pumpkin colored cotton dress hugged her curves along with her black tights and black oxford looking heels. She curled her hair and he could smell her perfume as it made him momentarily dizzy. He instantly wished they were back together at his apartment – or anywhere but her house full of her billet family.

“Taylor, sweetheart.” Phoebe smiled, walking over to him with open arms as Shawn and the boys set up camp on the couch watching football.

“Hi Phoebe.” Taylor smiled as she hugged him tightly. “Happy Thanksgiving.” He said, feeling awkward with her very pregnant belly pressing up against him. Jack sat at the kitchen table, working on his very own paper turkey and Blake resumed her spot with him. She planted the little boy back in her lap and helped him trace his hand on the orange paper, occasionally sticking her face in his neck and blowing a raspberry.

Taylor joined her at the table after helping Phoebe take the turkey out of the oven and letting it sit on the granite countertop.

“What is this business?” Taylor asked.

“We’re making turkeys!” Blake smiled. “I did this all the time when I was little with my day care ladies and in elementary school.” She explained, showing Taylor the cut out of Jack’s hand as she helped him cut feathers out of construction paper. Soon enough Tommy wanted in on the action as well and took up residency on Taylor’s lap as the two twins worked on their turkeys.

“Okay kids, dinner’s about ready.” Phoebe called from the dining room.

“Dinner?” Taylor looked to Blake. It was hardly past one in the afternoon.

“It’s an American thing.” She flipped her hand, pressing Jack to her waist as she stood up from the table, fixing Jack’s little tie under his sweater vest as she carried him through the dining room. Taylor’s gaze at her form was cut off as his Captain stood in front of him. Shawn narrowed his eyes at his teammate before reaching down and plucking his son from the chair.

“I’m watching you.” He muttered. It was very apparent to the Horcoff family that something was going on between Taylor and Blake – and Shawn did not approve. He would have preferred that if Blake started seeing anyone – it would be Ryan.

Dinner was nice. It had been months since Taylor had an actual home cooked meal that was a little more complex than Kraft Dinner, plus it was good company. The twins were hilarious asking questions about the holiday and before the meal was over, Taylor was seriously stuffed, unbuttoning his jeans as they hit the couch in the family room after all the dishes were cleared. Blake gave him a look as she rolled her eyes, but she leaned up against him on the couch, crossing her outside leg over the other as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

Taylor calculated the best moment to speak up after Shawn and Phoebe sat down in the family room as well – Phoebe nursing a third slice of apple pie.

“Ebs girlfriend mentioned to say ‘hi’ by the way.” Taylor said casually. Blake straightened up right away.

“Ashley is in town?” She asked excitedly.

“Yeah, but only until tomorrow morning. She came in late to surprise him.” Taylor replied.

“Oh no! I’m going to miss her!” Blake frowned. She and Jordan’s girlfriend had gotten to hang out a few times and chatted over Facebook and twitter. She really liked Ashley.

“Go see her.” Phoebe spoke up with insistence. “We’re not doing anything the rest of the day.” She insisted. Taylor fought to contain his grin.

“I don’t want to ruin our family time.” Blake replied with a shake of her head.

“Really, B, all we’re gonna do is watch TV, eat leftovers later, and nap.” Phoebe insisted, but Shawn eyed his teammate suspiciously. “Go ahead, give Ashley a hug for me.” Phoebe insisted. “Oh! Take some pie!” She moved to get off of the couch rather slowly.

“No! My pie!” Shawn immediately frowned, stopping his wife, which wasn’t hard seeing as she should barely lift herself from the sofa. “You go ahead, but you leave my pie alone.” He narrowed his eyes.

“I’m just gonna grab my purse!” Blake hopped off the couch and ran downstairs, grabbing her cross body bag, she stuffed a tightly-folded t-shirt and a fresh pair of panties in the pocket before grabbing her cell phone and a pack of gum.

Taylor was already up and off the couch when she returned to the family room. He desperately wanted to run his hands through her long, dark and silky looking hair as it gathered around her shoulders, her face flush with excitement.

“See ya, Mama.” She leaned down to peck Phoebe’s cheek before doing the same to Shawn and ruffling the twins hair. She passed by the kitchen island, grabbing a peanut butter cookie for the road as she twirled Taylor’s car keys around her fingers. “Let’s roll, Hall.” She called, her heels clacking towards the front door.

“Thanks for everything.” Taylor smiled, hugging the twins good bye and kissing Phoebe’s cheek. He stood awkwardly in front of Shawn for a moment before the Captain raised his eyebrows and looked towards the front door.

“Go have fun.” He sighed, tapping his teammate’s knuckles with his own before the younger of the two could hurry off to the driveway.

Taylor walked out to his car, careful of the icy driveway as he spotted Blake sitting in he passenger seat of his SUV. Sliding into the front seat, he immediately leaned over and kissed her softly.

“You didn’t tell me that Ashey was in town.” She frowned.

“That’s cause she’s not, Jordan is out visiting her.”

•••

Not an hour later, Blake was slowly tracing patterns on Taylor’s abs as she sat on his hips, her hair falling forward around her face. Taylor laid back in his bed, one arm behind his head and the other hand resting on Blake’s waist.

“So Thanksgiving was good?” She asked, smiling up at him as he gazed at her.

“Thanksgiving was awesome.” Taylor nodded, tracing a finger down from her hip along the expanse of her thigh to her kneecap. They were both warm and sated, he grinned as she fell forward to rest her head on his shoulder. She rearranged her hips to better align her body atop his, gasping softly where she was still a little tender.

“I thought Shawn was going to punch you.” She giggled, walking her fingers up his arm to his neck and tracing his jawline.

“Yeah, he’s not very happy with me.” Taylor’s grin betrayed his statement.

“Mm I really like these.” She lightly traced his lips that his teammates often gave him a lot of shit for as well as players from other teams.

“You do?” He asked, just a hint of insecurity in his voice.

“Yes, I do.” She grinned, “very much.” She added. “And I like this…” she trailed her hand down his firm chest, “and this,” she let her fingers outline each part of his abdomen. Taylor sucked in a deep breath as she very lightly let her nails graze his happy trail, a tinkling giggle escaping her lips before she swung herself off of him, padding on the soft carpet towards his closet. He wanted to protest, but changed his mind as she reached for a towel, tossing her hair over her shoulder as she gave him a look before disappearing into the bathroom.

He hauled ass off of the bed as he heard the shower start, trying to act cool as he spotted her naked form from inside the glass shower stall. Free show. He thought, running a hand through his hair. Fuck that, you get to touch. He slid the door open before stepping in behind her. Blake smiled as she leaned back against Taylor’s body, feeling every inch of him as the hot water poured over them.

“Turn around,” he whispered huskily, grabbing his black body scrubber off the hook and loading it up with body wash. Her nipples hardened instantly as he wrapped his arms around her and scrubbed her back, her breasts pushed against his chest. She sighed in contentment, wrapping her arms around his neck and dropping her head forward on his chest. That was quickly broken by a loud squeal when Taylor hoisted her slim thighs up around his waist, pressing her up against the cold tile wall.

“Taylor!” She squeaked, arching her back off the wall and into his chest as he lined himself up with her hot cleft. They both sighed happily when he slid into her. Taylor was only the third guy Blake had ever had sex with but he was by far the biggest. “Mm, more.” She gasped as he worked himself into her over and over. “Harder.” She all but begged.

A sweat broke out across Taylor’s forehead as he slammed up into Blake, the exquisite feeling of her walls closing in around him made black spots appear in his vision.

“Put me down.” She commanded, surprising him. She could barely control her feet as she stood on the shower floor and turned her back to him, spreading her legs. Taylor thought he would pass out; wishing he had his phone to take a picture of the most gorgeous girls he had ever encountered essentially presented herself to him in the shower.

“If you don’t finish this, I will.” She threatened as he took a moment too long to pull himself together. He was quick to grab onto her hips and slam back into her, feeling like he was filling even more of her from the new angle. It wasn’t long until she was moaning and whimpering, her hips shaking in a way that was trying to get away from Taylor’s tool as she orgasmed loudly. Taylor came a split second later, hunching over her as his body expended itself. They sat for a moment, the both of them shaking before he slowly pulled away.

She turned to look at him and he was quick to press his thick lips against hers. She loved kissing Taylor – she really loved kissing Taylor.

“I think I’m addicted to you.” He smiled shyly as she reached for his shampoo, piling the clear gel in her hands before sticking her fingers in his hair.

“You’re cute.” She grinned coyly as his eyes fluttered shut. She massaged his scalp, lathering up the soap in his hair and scrubbing along the line where his hair met his neck. “You need a haircut, mister.” She advised.

“I’m growing it out.” He mumbled out before she could slick his hair back.

“Mm, hockey flow.” She winked. “I’m growing mine out, too.” He laughed as she stood him under the water, watching as the suds traveled down his chiseled physique before he could reach for the shampoo bottle and return the favor. Soon they were toweling off and Taylor’s stomach was rumbling.

“I’m starving. Want some Mac and Cheese?” She asked, sauntering into the kitchen with bare feet and legs, her body covered by her clean undies and one of Taylor’s purple American Apparel V-necks.

“You are perfect.” He sighed from his bedroom, pulling on a sweatshirt along with his boxers before joining her in the kitchen. He walked up to see her stirring a pot at the stove, his shirt hanging off her hourglass figure and just a peek of her buns from under her panties. He quickly took out his phone and snapped a photo, resisting the urge to tweet it and stake claim over Blake fore everyone to see.

“You’re such a creep, did you just take my picture?” She laughed, shaking her head as she tossed a pinch of salt into the water to help it boil.

“That’s a perk.” He shrugged, sitting at the center island as she leaned over to kiss his lips softly.

“Perk of what?” She asked, turning back to the fridge and grabbing a purple Gatorade, cracking the lid and taking a long drink before pushing it his way.

“Perk of you being my girl.” He grinned.

“Hmm, being your girl…” She slowly wandered around to the other side of the counter and settling herself in his lap. Taylor leaned against the back of the stool as she played with the strings of his sweatshirt. “And that would entitle me to what privileges?” She asked, tilting her head and looking up at him with a playful grin.

“Full reign of the fridge,” he began, making her toss her head back with a laugh, “all access to this prime real estate,” he motioned up and down at his own body. “Nice seats at the Rexall, free rides in the Rover, and some mild sexting.” He finished.

“That’s quite the offer.” She looked as if she was weighing her options in her head. “I have maybe my own set of criteria.” She trained a finger along the small ‘v’ of skin visible under his collarbone. “As many borrowed sweatshirts as I want,” she began, making him smile. “Cheeseburger dates once a month,” she continued before taking in a deep breath. “And you have to ask Shawn.” She looked up at him, giving him her best Bambi eyes. Taylor exhaled loudly and gave her an uneasy look. Blake giggled wildly as he stuck his face in her neck, kissing her loudly as he snuck his hands up her shirt.

“Well then, let’s eat and get back at it – gotta use the big guy a few more times before Cap tears him off.”
♠ ♠ ♠
new mibba scares me. no me gusta nada.
working on ACH next & then probs a Sidney.
also feel free to check out my first new story of the summer: TAKE CARE