Status: A work in progress.

Fisticuffs

If we don't end war, war will end us.

I'm a boy of reason and a boy of intellect, an unpretentious human being who has a proclivity for peace, and act as an umbrage to chaos. I often placate savages, savages I feel saddened to call my peers. They've become animals, who have passively subscribed to a zeitgeist of hostility and violence. It is not their fault, but really the fault of the common soul that we have shared since the beginning of time. We are all inherently evil, we each have a primordial carnal desire for blood; Cain was the one who embedded this within our being. I however shun these individuals vehemently, decrying such a necessity for such virulent action, but I find this tirade to be quite verbose, merely flaunting my fluency in a hatred for hate.

My hands are verdant to the fluidity of blood, though my eyes are accustomed to the sights of violence. I have often wanted to intercede, and many times I have, but to no avail. The fighting continues, we all still have these violent thoughts that accost our mind. I sometimes wish I could act upon these thoughts, but the fear of losing my civility, and I shall fall into the pit of wrath that so many of us have willingly flung ourselves into. We must make it a duty of ours to end this war against us, for we are all brothers. Let us set aside our petty jealousies, and make an iconoclast on the coveted symbol of Cain. All wrath must end, but can there be such a thing, and can we end such strife without the use of wrath itself, or is that the only way, that is can wrath only destroy wrath?

I wish to see what shall become of us humans as a people, I wish for a Pax Romana II, a Pax Terra, peace on Earth. I fear that it shall never come though, it is too implausible, a heaven on Earth could never happen, and all I have is hope that there is heaven in the sky. God allowed us free will, and what have we done, we have killed each other, we have made swords, guns, and bombs. We have no security or happiness in what we have so we must take from others, we find insecurity in our own beings so we try to change others to be like ourselves, so that we may not feel incompetent and alone; the western world is living proof of this.

I'd like to go into politics one day, but who would listen? A kind heart, and an open mind, there is no place for that in the government. Government moves us like pawns in a chess game called war, they take weak-minded individuals, put guns in their hands, and ship them off to do the deeds of weak men who sit in large thrones, men who take our brothers, his brothers to fight for a petty argument that could have simply been resolved diplomatically. War was created by the weak, the insecure and is only a catalyst for world paranoia and hysteria. Every nation divided, though we wish for a one world government. Communism was created to try and solve the problems of greed and violence, but it was eroded by our primal desires. I have become jaded by the government, though I do see its necessity, for anarchy in such an irrational world would deem catastrophic, and would only serve as a catalyst for the end of days.

I watch the television and hear stories of murder and rape, and I see it as an overture, a panoramic view of out culture. I would say that there has been a deterioration but it has always been this way, ever since Cain we have been killing each other. It is in our blood, it is within our DNA, but does that make it morally acceptable, I implore all of you to shout a resounding no. Morality must ascend and replace such arbitrary conflict. We must become harbingers of peace. We must usher in a new age of kinship, and find the propinquity of our souls and that we all are brothers and sisters, that all of us are the same, though different.

I am nearing the end of my ride to school in this cold bus, with these cold people, in this cold world. I guess I should stop thinking and start talking, I should start doing, I should start fixing this world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this chapter is more of an essay than a legit chapter of prose. Hopefully I'll get on to actual plot next chapter...