Don't Try and Fix Me, I'm Not Broken

Marking the Witch

It was Saturday, and I have nothing to do. Nothing. Nada. Not even training because Midnight has 'something to do.' Unlike me. It bugs me. Oliver was no help either. He was going to hang out with some kids from his torture class that I didn't know. Apparently he did make friends, just none of mine.

"Ugh!" I groaned.

"What's got your panties in a bunch?" Oliver asked walking into the kitchen. He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist, and I leaned into him.

"I'm so bored. Like bored enough to be bored of being bored." I whined.

"I thought you would be relaxing on your only day off from training."

"And so did I, but I'm bored. Relaxing is no fun." He chuckled.

"Well, I can't help you with that one. Why don't you call some of your friends and go out or something?"

"You know what that sounds like a good idea. I think I will. Thanks for the idea." I said pecking his check and walking over to the wall to grab the phone. I quickly dialed the number for Max's house.

"Hello." Ronnie said in a husky voice.

"Hey, Ronnie. Is Max there?" I asked.

"Um, he's out right now." He said. I heard someone tell Ronnie to get his ass back to bed.

"Yeah, he's out, huh? Unless you're cheating on him with someone who sounds exactly like him, you should really leave the room when you answer the phone."

"Yeah, yeah. Can I go now? I got a fertile yelling at me." I heard Max say something else to him that made Ronnie laugh.

"Sure. Bye."

"Bye."

Well that was a bust. I could call someone else, but who? I dialed the Way residence.

"Hello?" Frank asked over the phone.

"Hey, Frankie. How's it going?" I asked.

"Good, bored though. Gerard is out, and he left me with nothing to do."

"Same here. i was wondering if you wanted to hang out. We could call Mikey, Monte, and Fro Man, too. Haven't talked to them out of school for a while."

"Sounds good. Should we meet at the cafe down on fifth?"

"Yeah, sounds good. I'll call Monte and Fro Man and see if they want to go. You call Mikes." I said.

"Okay. So, I'll see you around two?" Frank asked.

"Yeah sounds good. Bye."

"Bye." I said.

I called the other two fertiles and they agreed after a quick discussion with their doms. I still had an hour or so to kill before I was supposed to meet them. I walked into the living room where Oli was sitting on the couch.

"So, what's the verdict?" He asked.

"Going to the cafe on fifth with Frank, Mikey, Monte, and Ray. Max has previous engagements that are named Ronnie to do."

"Okay, what time? I can drop you off on the way to the school."

"Two, and why are you going to the school?" I asked.

"My friends live there."

"Your friends are in college? I thought the kids in your class were high school students like you."

"Nah, they are in their senior year. I'm the only high schooler in the state that does that level class."

"Just how tough are you? I always here different stories." I asked walking over to the couch.

"I don't know. I'm a class one dom if that helps you."

"Holy crap! You're a class ONE dom?!" I screamed.

"Yeah, and there's no need to scream, love. I'm right here."

"Well, you could have told me before we were mated or something. I mean there are only like three hundred class one doms in history. Most of them are dead."

"Yeah, I know. I take history, too. It's not that big of a deal."

"Yeah, yeah it is. You're a class one dom! I never would've guessed that." I said.

"And what makes you say that?" He asked smirking.

"I don't know. You're just so . . . lovey dovey and stuff I didn't think a guy as sweet as you could be a class one dom." I mumbled staring into the floor, blushing.

"Aw, that's so cute." He said smirking still, and grabbed my hand to pull me into his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and laughed into my neck.

"Shut up." I muttered hitting his chest.

He continued to laugh for a sec before he looked into my eyes. He stopped chuckling then and his gaze flicked from my eyes to my lips. I got the hint, and leaned in to where we were literally centimeters apart. He closed the gap. Our lips seemed to dance in a choreographed routine that took years to master. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he tightened his grip on my waist. He licked my bottom lip, and I parted my lips. His tongue explored every part of my mouth before my lungs started to scream for the need of oxygen.

We parted, and Oliver kissed my jaw, down my neck, and to my collar bone. He found the main artery in my neck and bit me with his vampire fangs. I moaned. Being bit by your mate was insanely pleasurable. This was not an exception. He drank the warm liquid that carried life into bodies form my neck, and I could feel his venom enter my blood stream. He stopped drinking once he got his fill, and closed the wound by licking my neck.

I knew what it felt like when you lost too much blood, and this was not it. There was a tingling coming from the wound in my neck, and I've never felt it before. It was warm, and kinda nice.

"What did you do to my neck?" I panted.

"Just marked you, darling. If you're going out without me, everyone should know who you belong to." He said nuzzling my neck.

"You marked me?"

"Yeah. I was supposed to do it the day we got mated, but you didn't seem to up for that." He muttered. I started to pull away from, and his head shot up. I tried to detach myself from him, but it seemed impossible.

"Will you let go of me?" I asked.

"Where are you going?"

"I want to see the mark. I mean it's only on my body for the rest of my life. I should have the right to see it." I said.

He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs instinctively around his waist. He seemed to hold me up with ease, and we he walked to the bathroom. He set me down when I was staring in the mirror. He had his arms wrapped around my waist, and I could see some colors on neck. I looked closer and I could see a rose clearly tattooed onto my flesh. It looked very similar to the tattoo on his neck with its red petals and interact design.

"It looks like yours." I commented. He nodded.

"I like it." I said. "Suits me, I do believe."

"I'm glad you like it." He chuckled.

"You stop it. You like it too, and don't you deny it."

"Of course I like it. It's my mark." He stated. I glanced at the clock that I could see through the open door.

"It's 1:30. You should get going. Don't want to be late meeting your friends do you?" I asked.

"Hn. I guess so. You ready?"

"Yep lets go." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't updated in a while, but that's what you get with a bunch of school work to do. Lots of dialog, but it's something right?