Don't Try and Fix Me, I'm Not Broken

Secrets Revealed

Frank walked limped into the library after school. Where I was sitting waiting for him. He sat down across from me and I got a great view of his new, shiny black eye. I suddenly became angry.

"Frank what happened to your face?" I asked pulling his face up to look at me.

"Uh, nothing just fell down." He pulled his face away and looked back down.

"Frank, 1. stop with that vampire respect crap I hate when people don't look at me when they talk and 2. you really thank I believe that you fell down?" He looked up at me and shook his head. "So are you going to tell me who did this?" He looked back down messing with his lip ring. It was a nervous habit of his I guess.

"I think his name was George." He said.

"George? Human guy, tall, tan, looks like steroid on wheels?" He just nodded. I became angry again. I hated that guy and this gave me a reason to beat his ass.

"Hey Frank, Max, you know that guy from math, is going to be here any second seeing as I go to his house after school. So wait here with him while I go take care of something real quick. He might be able to start teach you some stuff." I said while getting up, again he just nodded.

I walked out of the library, and sensed where George would be. Of course the football field. I ran over to the football field and some him practicing with the human team. I walked over to him and everyone stopped and started at us.

"What the hell did you do?!" I screamed.

"What are you talking about ma'am?" I asked using his knowledge of vampire respect to keep me happy.

"You beat the crap out of Frank. That's what I'm talking about."

"Why do you care? He's just a human."

"He's my friend that's why I care. Oh and he's not human." He looked shocked and that shock continued as my fist flew and hit him in the jaw.

That's when the fight brook out. Only a few other humans joined in because the others were smart. Not because they knew I was a fertile and any dom would beat their asses, but because I could personally beat their asses.

I hit the first one in the stomach as he doubled over I kneed him when someone grabbed me from behind. I randomly elbowed behind me and got free. I then punched that guy in the noise, and when he fell i kicked him in the gut. Some others came at me and I drop kicked two of them and elbowed the other in the nose and kicked him in the shin. That's when all of the guys decided to recover at one time and grab me I had five guys holding my body in the air while. George started laughing. I was stronger than lots of humans but not stronger than five at once. I tried to get away by kicking the guys holding my feet and hitting the ones holding my hands, but it was no use. I started muttering an old spell I knew that weakened humans and it did for a second before they recovered and held me again. One of them got a good hit to the gut while another got a hard hit to my face. My vision started to go a little blurry.

"Let her the fuck go before I rip all your limbs out." I heard someone literally growl before someone Oliver came out of no where and literally went ninja on all their asses. They were all down, and I was on the ground trying to get my breathing under control and my vision back.

"You okay?" I looked up and saw Oliver holding his hand out to me. I grabbed it and he helped me stand up. There was a sharp pain in my gut but I quickly forgot about it.

"I'm fine. Thanks for the back up."

"Back up please, that was all me." I looked up at him in shock.

"1. please besides the being held down part that was all me 2. I've never heard you talk so much in my entire life and 3. since when are you British?"

He smirked. "I guess you don't know me as much as you think darling."

"Whatever, and don't call me darling, and if you excuse me I got to get back to the library."

"Hold on there love, you could have a concussion and I don't think that the librarians could handle if you had a seizure in there I think you better let me walk you there."

I was about to protest but gave up this guy is the scariest dom at school people ran out of his way in the hallway just so they didn't have to look near him and have the possibility have getting killed. I doubt I would win this fight.

He walked me to the library and I could feel the rage rolling off of him. I assumed it was because the guys back there were hurting a fertile but I didn't bother to ask. When we got to the library he walked inside and I saw Max, Ronnie, and Frank all sitting there chatting. I walked over to where they were sitting and Oliver followed. We both sat down and I looked over at Oliver with a questioning gaze and he just shrugged.

"What happened to your face Linda?" Max asked.

"Just had a run in with a few idiotic humans."

"Humans hurt you?" Ronnie asked angrily.

"Don't get your panties in a twist Ronnie I got them pretty good before they got even a shot on me besides Oliver came to the rescue, so he gets torture rights I do believe." Oliver nodded at that and so did Ronnie because he knew Oliver was one of the world's best torturers. Frank looked up at me.

"You didn't go beat up George did you?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah."

"You didn't have to do that."

"Course I did Frankie. Can't let people like George thank he can beat up my friend besides he shouldn't beat up someone like you anyways." His ears perked up when I said he was my friend and he got confused at the last part.

"What do you mean someone like me?"

"A fertile." Everyone was shocked then, some showing it better than others.

"I'm human, not a fertile."

"Oh yes you are, come here." He came over to me and I pulled off a necklace I saw on him earlier. He started to grimace until he fell to his knees. His breathing became irregular and whimpered. He then blacked out. Ronnie hulled him onto the table.

"Guess that theory was right then." I said.

"Wait you didn't know that was charmed?" Max asked.

"Well let's just say it was an educated guess besides it's not like you guys would ever catch it."

"Because we don't have witch blood in our veins." Oliver looked confused for a second before covering it up. I just shrugged it off.

I started slapping Frank's face.

"Come on Frankie, wake wake. Wake up Frank. Frank! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" And with a hard slap he shot up like a bullet before thought better of it and doubled over in pain.

"What did you do to me?" He asked.

"Well, I just took off a charm on you that causes a fertile to look like a human and smell human." I explained he just looked even more confused.

"I'm human. I've always been human. I was never a vampire. I'm human."

"Frank, think about it. Yo never really fit in with the humans did you? You were always attracted to doms and no one else, you think torture is hot, and you always kinda thought that you could fit in with fertiles more than humans." I explained.

"How do you know all that?" He whispered obviously ashamed.

"I'll explain that in time, but right now we need to get you home so you can rest." He nodded.

"Alright boys, we need a car." I said I knew Max didn't have one, I had no idea about Oliver, and I knew Ronnie had one but he didn't always drive it.

"We can use mine." Ronnie said. I nodded and told him and Max to help Frank to the car. I looked over to Oliver who was still sitting there staring off at something looking quite pissed.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked once the others left.

"Nothing."

"Really?"

"If you must know I'm having fertile troubles."

"Ohh, big bad man on campus is having lady troubles. Fertiles are drooling over you all the time. Why would you be having troubles?"

"Because the one I want doesn't."

"And who would that be?"

"Let me give you a hint they are very, very close to you."

"Hmm that narrows it down to Max, Mikey, Ray, and Monte, but seeing as all of them have already found or at least their mate knows they're mated then it isn't one of them."

"Let me give you a bigger hint. I'm into girls, and she is the only female fertile in the school who is single." I thought about it for a second running through fertiles in my mind.

"Wait a second I'm the only girl that's single."

"Bingo." And with that he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally some bad ass fertiles. still kinda long but it's mostly dialog.