Don't Try and Fix Me, I'm Not Broken

5 Years Time

5 Years Later

I laughed as I chased after the small children. "I'm gonna get ya!" I yelled after them. They giggled, but kept running Anyways.

They were the cutest children I had ever seen. They were twins. A boy, Nyx, and a girl, Lilith. They were three right know, and the sweetest things on the planet. They both had long dark hair like their father's and green eyes like their mother's. Each as pale as snow. They were going to be lookers when they grew up. I could tell. The boy already had a rage brewing, too.

Their little feet padded across the hardwood as they ran into the kitchen. Oli was in there, and I could see him scope them up, one in each arm. They continued to laugh and giggle like the little children they are.

"Argh! I gotcha!" He said.

They laughed and screamed for him to put them down. He eventually did after tickling and giggling.

"All right, you two. Go sit at the table. It's time for lunch." I said. They were very cooperative children, so they listened and sat down at the table, waiting for the food I was going to bring them.

"They're adorable, aren't they?" Oli asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Hmm." I hummed wile preparing the food.

"Ever think about having kids?" He asked.

"Yeah," I admitted. "If they were as cute as these kids, definitely."

"You know," he said. "Max and Ronnie aren't coming back for a little while, we could just take these and head to Canada."

I laughed. "Oh yeah, that will go well with their parents."

"Oh, come on, we could totally take 'em." He said.

I laughed again. "Let's just work on getting some of our own, okay?"

"Really?" He asked a little shocked.

"Yeah, we've been together for what? Five and a half years? I think we are perfectly capable of making a decision like having a child. Besides, we have plenty money with your business as well as it is, and me with the magic school." I explained.

"Oh my gosh, you're serious." He said.

I chuckled. "Yes, I'm serious. Now, let me go. I have two hungry children on my hands."

I served the munchkins lunch which they happily ate after playing with it for a little while. They certainly were a handful the rest of the day. They just couldn't settle! After playing with them for three hours, I finally got them to watch a movie until their parents came home.

Ronnie had practically begged me to take the kids for a day. I happily obliged because I love my little niece and nephew, but I can see how it can be difficult every single day all day. Besides, those two deserved a day alone, and Max had a doctor's appointment today Anyways.

After the children had fallen asleep on the couch, which was around six, but seemed much later than that, Max and Ronnie rolled by. The children woke up after that. Ronnie swooped Lilith up in his arms, and Nyx clung to Max's leg.

"Hey, there, you two. How was your date day?" I asked.

Max smiled. "It was very nice. Thanks for watching the kids for us."

"It was no problem. I love it when these two are over here. How was the doctor's?" I asked then.

"It went well," Ronnie said. "The baby is two months along and completely healthy."

"When do you get to know the gender?"

"In two months." Max said.

"Aww," I cooed. "I get to have another little demon to watch when you guys are away. Ah, I can't wait."

"Oh, I'm sure you can." Max said. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to get these little ones back home before they explode with all that energy."

"Come on! I totally wore them out earlier!" I exclaimed.

"No, I'm pretty sure they wore you out." Ronnie said. I stuck my tongue out.

Yeah, life is pretty good.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter! Tell me if you want a sequel!
Team Tyler