Don't Try and Fix Me, I'm Not Broken

Seven years After The Fact

Seven years Later

It was the twins tenth birthday, and all the kids on the block were running around Max and Ronnie's back yard. There were the Gerard and Frank's two dom boys, Ray and Bob's two fertile girls and dom boy, Sawn and Mikey's fertile boy and girl, Monte and Robert's two fertile boys and two dom boys, and my own children.

I was blessed with three beautiful children by now, not that I was expecting anymore up at this point, but you never know. I have two furious doms and one handsome fertile boy. Their ages were seven, five, and three. My fertile being the oldest. You could just see the pride in Oli's eyes every time he looked at his boys.

We dropped them off at their grandfather's house every other weekend, so we could have some breathing time. The children were good little kids. The doms took care of their brother even with the age difference, and they took after him, too. Thank god. Or else I would have one good kid and two rowdy ones.

There were also some kids from my magic school here. I was glad, too. Don't get me wrong. My family and friends were beyond amazing, but there was a whole lot of testosterone around here. Luckily, Max played nice with some of my co-workers, and now we share some of the same friends. Female friends.

I smiled as I watched the children run around and laugh in their innocence. I knew in a few years time they would turn into raging teenagers with angst and hormones and some issues with their parents, but right now they were cute little kids. Cute little kids that didn't have anything to worry about.

Yeah, life was perfect. Just perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
And, scene! It's over! So sad! But, it had a good run, didn't it?
Let me know if you want a sequel with the little kiddies! You know Linda's partly witch kids will have an interesting story to tell! I'll probably write it anyways.
Team Tyler