Don't Try and Fix Me, I'm Not Broken

Dreaded Day

Today was Tuesday. Probably what was going to be the worst day of my life. School was normal for the first half of the day the second half was when the mating ceremony begins. Most of the humans skipped today just for the fact that the second half they would sit in the auditorium and watch a bunch of vampires they hate became really happy while they sat in their self pity.

Every vampire that already found their mate was just thinking that it was a day they got to move in with each other. The scary ones were the ones without mates. Some of them were anxious, some were nervous, others were excited, but there was only one that was pissed off that I know about. That was me. I tried to calm down when the window flew open it Fertile Health when everyone was talking about getting their mates, and tried even harder when everyone's papers started blowing around the room, but nothing worked.

I praised the lord when the bell rang and practically sprinted out and grabbed Max along with me.

"Linda, what's wrong?" He asked after we got to math.

"Everyone. Their was so many emotions. I couldn't think. They just all clouded my head. I don't know . . " I trailed off.

"Okay okay here." He grabbed my hand and a sense of calm washed over me.

"Thanks." He nodded and kept holding my hand until class started, and every time I seemed to start to freak out he would grab it again. We started working with partners again and I looked over to Frank. He seemed extremely nervous. Great.

"So we have to do pg.13." He said.

"Yeah. I swear this guy is making us do so much partner work because he doesn't want to actually teach us this stuff." He nodded. We started working together, and Frank kept looking at the clock. His nerves and anxiety started to build up. His emotions started to get a hold of me and things started flying off people's desks. Max looked over to me and I signaled I was fine. I tried to ignore everyone's emotions.

"Frank, please calm down you are making it very hard to concentrate." I said.

"What are you talking about?"

"One of a witch's powers is to sense other's emotions, and I was lucky enough to get that power and you are making me freak out right now. I can't handle your emotions and everyone else's right now."

"Sorry I'll try to calm down." And he did try and it helped but the closer the ceremony came the more excited everyone was, and then I had to leave the room all together.

When the ceremony came I was literally holding on to Max for dear life. He tried to keep calm as we sat down but it slowly started to fail. So I grabbed onto Monte on the other side of me because he already knew who his mate was so there was nothing to be worried about. That kept me calm for quite a while.

The ceremony was quite a bore. A guy came up and talked about like expectation of being mates, and that mates could leave school if they wanted after the ceremony. Then the names started being called. People started walk on stage when they got called, and then walked off to talk with their newly acquired mate.

"Bob Bryar and Ray Toro" Called it.

"Shawn Nyx and Mikey Way" Called it.

"Robert Ortiz and Monte Money" Knew it, but then my safety net left and all the emotions crashed down.

I tried to keep it cool as the rest of the names started to be called.

"Ronnie Radke and Max Green" I looked over at Max who was shocked. I smiled at him and told him to go get his man. He walked up on stage and I've never seen him so happy.

"Gerard Way and Frank Iero" Frank slowly got up from two seats away and looked at me. I gave him a thumbs up sign and he gave a small smile. He slowly walked up and walked off with Gerard. I was sitting mostly alone now that all my friends had been called.

"Oliver Sykes," Oh here we go ," and Linda Doyle" Damn it.

I slowly walked up and saw Oliver standing there smirking. Here we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know why I keep writing when its 1 o'clock in the morning