Status: 02.09.81 - 12.28.09

Someone Like You

impossible to forget;

Looking at the picture, I can almost see your face where it used to be. In a fit of rage - a state of anger and denial - I ripped your face away, mistakenly thinking that if I tore you away, I could tear away the pain and anguish that came along with losing you so suddenly. I thought it would help me forget you.

But I was wrong.

It didn't help at all. In fact, it only made it worse. Now all I see when I stare at this picture - this cherished momento of our time together - all I see is the ghost of what we used to be. I was stupid to think I would be able to forget you. In life, you were such an energetic being; so zealous; so full of life. You put a smile on my face, a sparkle in my eyes, and that tingling flutter in my heart that makes me feel like the only girl on the planet.

Simply put, you are impossible to forget.

Jimmy, I don't think I'll ever find anything like what you and I had. You were perfect, in every sense of the word. You were sweet and romantic; you were funny and sexy. Your words could at times make me want to melt into your bones. Not a word you spoke to me was ever devoid of the deep and true love I knew you felt for me. Every word that fell from your lips was pure magic. And when you touched me...it was explosive. I can safely say you were the only man I ever truly made love to. You were also the man I ever truly loved, and no matter what anyone says, I'll never love anyone but you, Jimmy.

I'm writing to you today two years after our final goodbye. I can't believe it's been so long. It feels like only yesterday you held me in your arms, whispering sweet nothings against the shell of my ear. I miss that. I miss everything about you, about us. We were paradisiac. And I know that no matter how many years pass, I'll always miss you. As time robs me of my youth, I'll think of you, and how I wish you were next to me. It was a beautiful thing, what we had, Jimmy. And no matter how hard I try - no matter how far I venture - I know I'll never find someone like you.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a little something I wrote for the anniversary...

Two years ago, the rock music world lost a legend. I know I can speak for every Avenged Sevenfold fan when I say we miss the fuck out of you, Jimmy. Keep the beat alive up there.

02.09.91 - 12.28.09
Image