Status: Just started.

A New Beginning

Chapter 4

Britany wakes up the next morning around 10. She walks into the kitchen to find Morgan making eggs while Rick plays on his computer.
“Well hey there, sleep well?” Morgan asks
“Yep.” Britany said, “Mhm smells good.”
“It should she is a wonderful cook.” Rick replies looking up from his computer.
“Here honey, eat up you need to get to work.” Morgan says closing his computer and setting his plate in front of him.
“I see you got over that cold quickly, Rick.” Britany says grabbing the chair next to Rick.
“It wasn’t much to get over, just a small cold that’s all.” Rick replies bringing his eggs to his mouth. Morgan walked over setting down both Britany and her own plate down.
“Well, off to the office.” Rick says finishing his last bite then putting the plate in the sink.
“Bye, Hon.” Morgan says kissing him goodbye. Morgan and Britany finish their food not to long later then move to the couch.
”So, what happened with Sid yesterday?” Morgan asked.
“Nothing. I woke up in his bed, found his note telling about how he had practice, called you then fell back asleep on the couch. Next thing I know I wake up with him sitting next to me. We talked some then he asked if I was hungry. I said yes and we started to make tomato soup and grilled cheese, but Jordan, Marc, and Geno interrupted it. It was a little awkward at first, but they seemed to like me at the end of the night, so I was happy. Sid sent the guys home then he drove me here. He gave me a good night kiss and he left.”
“That’s it? Nothing happened the night before?”
“No, Morgan like I said on the phone nothing happened that night, but oh, wait.” Britany said jogging to the guest room. She came back out with two tickets in her hand.
“Is that for tonight’s game?” Morgan asked smiling.
“Yep, Sid gave them to me before he left last night. I forgot about them.” Britany explains, “So you wanna go?”
“Uh, duh.” Morgan replied.
***
Britany called Sid about 2 hours before the game. It rang for what seemed as a long time and she wasn’t sure if he was going to even pick up, but he did.
“Hey.” Sid said.
‘Hey I just wanted to say good luck and me and Morgan will be there tonight. She can’t wait.” Britany said laughing a bit.
“Thanks, I’ll make sure to score a couple for you… but... uh I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place after the game?” He asked nervously.
“Sure!” She replied with some excitement.
“Great. I might be a little late, you know with the media and all, but there is a spare key under the mat so just let yourself in.” Sid said relieved.
“Alright, good luck again.”
“See you in the stands tonight then. Bye.”
“Bye, Sid.”
***
The game was on its way and the Penguins were down by one at the end of the second. They tied it, but later in the third the Blues scored again. Lucky for the Penguins James Neal scored near the end of the third to send the game into overtime at 2-2. Sadly the Penguins lost when the Blues scored 4 minutes into overtime.
***
“Shit.” Britany said slapping the glass at the end of the game.
“It’s alright they’ll win the next one.” Morgan said comforting her.
“Hopefully.” They made their way to their cars and Morgan went to the apartment while Britany found her way to Sidney’s house. She had no trouble finding the key and unlocking the door. She decided to wasted time by watching TV.
A half hour later Sid walks in the door.
“Hey.” Britany says clicking the TV off.
“Hey.” He says plopping onto the couch.
“Sorry, about the lost. I really thought you were going to win.” She says laying her head on his chest.
“Yeah, me too.” They sit there in silence just staring into space when Sidney takes his hand and cups it under Britany’s chin. He lifts her head up and starts kissing her. She is taken aback at first, but quickly kisses him back. Sid lies her down on the couch while he lies on top of her. He kisses her more passionately now, his hands caressing her body.
He gets up taking her hand and leading her to his bed. Britany takes control now, though. She pushes him down on the bed. She pulls her top off then climbs on top of him, unbuttoning his shirt at the same time. While she comes up to kiss him again, he fumbles with his zipper. Finally getting his zipper he pulls his pants off; she does the same. They fall on the bed again, Sid on top.
The next thing they know the bed is squeaking as it moves back and forth. The walls are the next to creak, and then they move back to the bed. Britany could have swore that someone heard her moans, but that didn’t stop Sid.
Britany falls asleep cuddled beside Sidney that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a couple days. School started back up so updates might be between a few days, depending on homework.