We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Poor, Poor, Andy.

I woke up to Andy's shouting. The little wimp doesn't know how to be quiet in the morning. "I can't wait to see you either," I heard him say. No doubt he was talking to the stupid puck David. Gotta problem? Fuck off. That's my best friend and if you wanna start a fight, you'll have to go through me, And you'll be in trouble. Unless of course, You're tall.
"Yo, Andy! Shut-up!," I groaned. His bunk was right next to mine. There were two bunk beds, and we all took turns on the table. Which, turns into a bed. And the room with one huge bed, Well, that's basically mine. It's what we call "The lovin' room,". I use it almost everyday and I surely will be using it tonight. "No, dude! Get your ass up!," He said giving me and upsetting look. I looked at the watch hanging on a nail by my bunk, It read nine o'clock. Nine hours till the next show.
I got up and got out a pair of pants and grabbed my boots I was gonna wear. I grabbed my vest from the "Vest Closet" In the bathroom and quickly got dressed. I decided I would do my hair when we got to the venue. After all, we have 9 hours till out next concert, But we'll get there a little earlier knowing the tour bus driver. When I walked out, everyone was in a line for the bathroom with their clothes in hand. "Mornin'. Andy wake you guys up?," I asked. They all nodded. Jake looked like he was sleepwalking, and CC was sleeping against the wall. I clapped in front his face with a laugh as he jumped. "Wake up," I said. "Not fucking funny, Ash," He said, pissed. Well, someone doesn't look happy at all today. "Hehe," I said before walking away.
The only bad thing about being on a bus, is that there's really nothing to do. You can't go outside. You just sit and talk. About Twenty minutes later, Andy came out looking as good as he does on stage. "You got dressed in by the bunks," I asked with a cocked eyebrow. "Yeah, nobody was there," He said simply. In two hours we were all sitting around, talking. "So, David's coming see you?," Jake asked. "Yeah, I'm so excited. I haven't seen him in 3 months," He said with a smile. "We know that. We've been on tour for three months," I said with a laugh. Andy just stuck out his tongue and stuck mine out in response. "You've got an odd tongue there," CC said in a weird tone. We all just laughed in response. "It's true," Jinxx said. "I have to agree," Jinxx said with a nod. "All in favor of Ash having an odd tongue say 'I',"Andy said. "I' everyone said with a laugh. "All the better to eat out my Purdy girls," I said. Jake and CC made a face. Jinxx and and Andy both rolled their eyes. "What? It's true!," I said.
In about two hours, we were at the venue. Andy had to do an interview so while he did that, we all went in our little area to get ready. Once everyone was done, which took about an hour because of all the talking, Andy came back holding the little man whore's friend. "Hey everybody," David said. "hey," We all said in union. "We've got to go in the back to meet some fans," Jinxx spoke. "We've got an hour and 25 minutes to meet them all,"Jake said. "Kay," I said as I got up. "Bye, Bye," Andy said to his lover. Strangely the same height as him. "Um, before you go, I need to talk to you," David said. Knowing this would be drama, all of us just left and went outside. Only for me to see, NO PURDY GIRLS!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
You're turn, BVBMonroeInsanity! :D