We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Back to the Jack

"Do it," The strange looking devil shouted. "No," I said resiting his forceful pushes to to the unfinished balcony. "Just do it...It's a simple, easy way to die," he spoke as I could no longer take his powerful pushes towards the end of it. "B-But I want to be with Andy. Give him to me! Please," I cried to the demon. "He's already pushed himself off the edge. Do it. Die with him," he whispered in my ear. That, was most definitely a lie. "He would never do that. He wouldn't let his fans down," I said strongly. I knew Andy. I smiled despite my situation. Andy was my black angel. He was all mine and no one else's. "Oh? But he did," He laughed as he pushed me off.

I jumped up from where I was sleeping on the red queen size bed. I looked where Andy was supposed to be sleeping, but all that was there was a note. Went get coffee. Be back. it read. "Do it," the voice repeated. "W-What," I stuttered looking around. Nobody. I searched the whole hotel room and found not a single soul. But, I did find the balcony. "He didn't really go get coffee," the voice whispered. I've gone crazy! I know he wouldn't do that. I shook my head and walked away. He surely was taking a long time. "Bet he walked all the way to Starbucks," I chuckled to myself. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. Not that there would be anything anyway. The news was blaring about a killing that happened last night. I roiled my eyes. If he wasn't treated so badly he wouldn't have done it.

For some reason, I all of a sudden felt horrible. Not like a sick horrible, but a depressed horrible. I had no reason for it. I walked back to the balcony and peered down. "That's right...do it," the voice laughed. I was about to jump when I heard the love of my life shout. "Ash," He yelled loudly as he ran to me and pulled me back by my arm. "Well, you tried," the voice complimented. "Ash, what are you thinking," He asked quietly. "I-I...I don't know...," I whispered, looking down. I was really disappointed in myself. I thought I wouldn't listen to the damned voice.

Time and time again Andy would have to pull me away from the balcony. I would try to distract myself from the voice. Like practicing my guitar, taking Bites for walks, and watching tv. But, somehow I would always end up back at the balcony. "Just do it, dammit," The voice yelled. I just wanted this to end. I didn't want to die, but this voice was do annoying I would do anything to get rid of it. "I called the guys," Andy said as I came back from my third time walking the dog. I shrugged and sat down on the couch. He sat in my lap and laid his head on my shoulder as the tv played boring history channel shows. "Ash, what's wrong," He asked softly. I wrapped my arms around him. Trying to get him to let it go. "Ash...," he whispered. Just then there was a knock and Andy got up and opened the door. The guys flooded in. "Andy! I think I know why Ash is like this," CC said, seriously. Since when was CC the answer to any problem? Wow, I'm in a bad mode. "What," Andy asked him. CC whispered in his ear and Andy slowly nodded.

"Ashley, how long has it been since you had a Jack Daniels," CC asked. I shrugged, "A week or two,". CC looked at Andy with his I-told-you look and Andy roiled his eyes as he walked to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of Jack. "Drink it," Andy said, sternly. "Why. I thought all of you were against me getting drunk," I remarked. "We are. But, you need this," CC signed as he handed me the bottle. I looked at it for a moment before taking a huge swing. "All better," CC beamed. "Drink the whole thing," Jinxx said as he sat next to me. I nodded and I starting drinking the rest of the bottle. It burned my throat badly as I chugged it down. It was like a fish out of water to me. I needed to drink this bottle. I had no control, It was just instant. I placed the bottle on the tiny table and smiled. "Is Ash back," Jake smiled. "I guess," I laughed.

We all decided to go to this huge party that night. Andy was partying with Matt and I was surrounded by my girls. I told them I didn't want any of them tonight. That I was stopping all this sex every night thing. They all understood, but some of them were like my servants. Beer bottle after beer bottle. Dance after dance. They all left in about an hour finally realizing they were getting nothing tonight. Andy and Matt walked to me. Andy sat on one side and Matt on the other. They were both insanely drunk. "Sup bro," Matt giggled. He was hilarious when drunk. It was like he was no stopped laughing five year old. As far as Andy, slutty. I shrugged. "Nothing. Cool party though," I smiled. He nodded. "All right bitches," Jeffree Star yelled, "I hear Andy and Ash have something to say," He smiled. My smile dropped. Oh, no. What did Andy do? Andy grabbed my hand and pulled me to the stage. Oh how I wished with a piece of bubble gum. "Okay, so many people have always joked about the Andley fan fic," Andy smiled. I took the mike from him. "I wanna say it," I whispered in his ear. He nodded. "Andley is now a real thing," I shouted. The crowd went wild as both me and Andy shared a kiss. I think the alcohol went to my brain way to fast. Jake, Jinxx and CC were all watching us shock. Oh, how I love when I prove them right.