We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Helping Out

I woke up to see Ash laying next to me. Last night was crazy. I still can't believe that I do that type of stuff sometimes. I kissed his cheek and then got up to get dressed.
I decided to go to Starbucks to go and get some coffee for us. I got a piece of a paper and took out a pen and wrote a little note to Ash. Went to get coffee. Be back soon. I put it on the bed and walked out of the room.
I walked out of the hotel with my sunglasses. Maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't get noticed. But I did. A group of kids, I'd say in their mid to late teens, came running up to me. So I had to stop and talk to them. I didn't want them to think I was a jerk.
“Oh my gosh! Hi, Andy! We love you!” One of the girls said.
“We're BIG fans of you!” The guy said.
“Oh thank you! I love you guys too.” Their faces lit up and they looked so happy to see me.
“I'm Sarah.” The same girl said. She seemed very extroverted.
“I'm Josh.” the guy said. Then I saw another girl standing behind them.
“What's your name?” I asked softly. She immediately started crying. I gave her a big hug.
“I love you so much, Andy. You're my saviour.” I hugged her tighter.
“Thank you so much. It's fans like you that we make our music for. I'm glad that I could be your saviour.” I said happily. I let go of her and watched her wipe all of her tears. “So you guys bring a sharpie so that I could sign some shit?” Sarah excitedly nodded and took a blue sharpie from out of her pocket. I started signing Sarah's BVB shirt that she was wearing.
“So do you think you've collected yourself enough to tell me your name?” I said with a chuckle.
“It's Elizabeth.”
“Oh. Beautiful name. Elegant.” she nervously giggled.
“Thank you so much.” I finished signing all of their stuff and handed the pen back.. I put my hands on my hips.
“So were are you kids going?” I asked.
“Starbucks. Our parents are waiting for us there.” I smiled.
“Well I guess I'll just walk you all there because I'm goin' there too.” They all screamed.
“This is the best day EVER!” John yelled. I laughed again.
“I guess you guys are pretty lucky.” We all walked together. It felt really nice that everything was going this well. I just made some fans' day, I'm sure that Ashley loves me, and we're dating. Nothing could ruin this day.
I opened the door for them and they all ran to their parents as I walked to the counter and I gave my order. I took my order and glanced at the kids before I was leaving and then decided to walk up to them to say goodbye. Some of their parents looked happy to see me but some of the others just looked disgusted to see someone like me walk up to their child. I waved to the nice kids and they squealed and waved back.
“Bye guys.”
“Bye, Andy!” they screamed and everyone In the shop gave me a really creeped out look.
“You have some very bright kids.” I told their parents before I walked out.
I could feel the warm sunlight hit my body as I happily walked back to the hotel. I was excited to see Ashley.
I walked into our hotel room and put the coffees down. I didn't see Ashley yet so I walked into the bedroom to see the balcony doors open and Ash too close to the edge, about to jump.
“Ash!” I yelled. I ran as fast as I could to him and tugged his arm back to get him away from the balcony. It hurt me so much inside to see that he would do that.
“Ash, what are you thinking?” I asked him quietly.
“I-I...I don't know....” he whispered. He didn't even look at me. I was so disappointed in him.
The first few times pulling him away from that damn balcony really upset me, but after that I did it without even thinking about it. Something was wrong his mind right now for some reason. I mean I watched him try to distract himself from going to the balcony, but he’d always end up there.
Ashley came in from walking Bites again.
“I called the guys.” I told him. We needed to discuss this with them. All he was shrug and sit on the couch. I went over and sat in his lap.
“Ash, what’s wrong?” I asked him. He wrapped his arms around me.
“Ash.....” I whispered. I needed to know what was wrong. It really bothered me seeing him hurt like this. Before I could even wait for an answer I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. The guys came in.
“Andy! I think I know why Ash is like this” CC told me. Even though he sounded serious for once I still rolled my eyes.
“What?” CC whispered
“I think it’s because he hasn’t had a drink in awhile.” I slowly nodded. I must say, that did make sense. But I still didn’t know about it. I mean I didn’t like to think that Ash’s happiness depended on drinking.
“Ashley, how long has it been since you had a Jack Daniels?” CC asked him. He shrugged.
“A week or two.” CC looked at me with the ‘I-told-you’ look. I rolled my eyes while I walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of Jack. This was stupid. I brought it back and handed it to Ash.
“Drink it.” I told him.
“Why? i thought all of you were against me getting drunk.” He responded.
“We are. But you need this.” CC told him and handed him the bottle. He started drinking it.
“All better” CC remarked.
“Drink the whole thing” Jinxx ordered him as he sat next to Ash. We watched him chug it all down. He placed the bottle down after finishing the bottle.
“Is Ash back?” Jake asked him with a smile.
“I guess.” he laughed.
We all decided to go out partying tonight. Matt was there with us at the bar. So I was partying with him while Ash was surrounded by girls, like he usually is. I got super drunk with Matt. We were just partying too hard.
"Sup bro." Matt giggled to him. Matt is funny when he's drunk, but I'm very different when I'm drunk, really drunk. Ashley has told me that I'm really slutty when I'm drunk.
"Nothing. Cool party though." Ash replied to Matt.
"All right bitches." Jeffree Star yelled, "I hear Andy and Ash have something something to say." I smiled at Ash.
That's right! I remember what I was going to do. I was too drunk to realize what I was doing. I grabbed his hand and dragged him onto the stage.
"Okay, so many people have always joked about the Andley fan fic" I slurred. Ash too the mic from me.
"I wanna say it." he whispered in my ear and I nodded to him.
" Andley is now a real thing."he shouted. Everyone went wild as Ashley kissed me. I had no clue how this was going to effect us but I was way too drunk to actually care.