We'll Be Each Others Saviour

The last Concert

When I woke the next morning, I could tell Andy would just be plain annoying today. His face was scrunched up in the way it usually did when he had a headache. At least he cant feel it in his sleep. I got up quietly and placed a bottle of headache medicine on the bedside table. Going eat breakfast with the guys. Meet us -Ashes

I smiled as I wrote down my new nickname. I don't remember ALL of last night, but I remember some of it.Well, I remember a bit of it. All night that's all he called me. Ashes. I like the name, no, loved it. I need to come up with a cute name for him. I hurriedly got dressed, brushed and straitened my hair before walking down the hall to the guy's room. I knocked and all you heard was CC and Jake fighting over who would answer the door. "Let me!," Jake wined. "No! You got to last time," CC shouted in disagreement. I rolled my eyes before Jake opened the door. You could see CC sitting on the couch with a pout on his face. "Sup," He smiled. "You guys wanna come eat breakfast," I asked. "Wait. There's a breakfast place here," Jake's face was hilarious. He was giving me that are-you-freaking'-kidding-me face. I had to hold back my laughter from how serious he looked. "Uh...yeah. There's a cafeteria you know," I laughed. "CC, get dressed! There's a cafeteria here," Jake yelled. "No way," CC jumped up with the couch and I dropped right where he had been sitting. "Way," Jake laughed. They both shared some weird handshake before slamming on the door intill Jinxx came out and both had a fight over who got ready first. "Let me guess. You guys gettin' food," He laughed. "Yep," I nodded with a chuckle.

Both Jake and CC were finished in seconds. Jinxx, that's a whole different story. He must've really wanted to get on our nerves today. He took 30 damn minutes! He said he would come, but he was taking forever to straiten his hair. Not that he needed to. Dude's got the perfect hair! "C'mon Jinxx," I wined. "Yeah," Jake wined as CC wined, "Yeah, hurry up,". "Aww, go wine to Andy, Ash," He laughed. I rolled my eyes, "He's asleep,".

When we finally got downstairs, I filled my plate with waffles. "God Damn," Jake laughed as I sat down next to him. "He he," I laughed softly as I poured tons of syrup on them. Jinxx sat down between Jake and CC with a bowl of cereal. "That's it," CC said shocked. He starred at the bowl (of barley any cereal at all) intill he finally got an answer. "Yep," Jinxx nodded.

When Andy meet up with us, he refused to eat. I hated when he did this. He acts like he can't go a pound over 130. That had to be all he weighed. There was non possible way he could be over that. But, don't ever bet he wouldn't go under. I tried to at least get him to eat one waffle, but all he did was turn his head. When the guys left, I decided to try again. Still, the answer was no. "Please eat, baby," I said as he turned his head once again. "No," he said quietly with a pout. Well, if someone's not acting a little immature. "Just one bite. For me," I begged. "One," he asked. "Just one," I nodded. He opened his mouth and I fed him the small bit. He quietly ate it and smiled. "good job," I smiled as he leaned his head on my shoulder. "We only have one more concert left," I smiled. "Yay!," He said softly before kissing me quickly. "Now you have syrup all over your lips," I laughed. He smiled before licking it off, "Not anymore,". "Can you drop me off when we get back," He asked. "Yeah, I picked you up didn't I," I laughed. He nodded with a smile, "...Yeah,".

I decided to bring Bites for a walk. Andy chose to walk with us. Hur-fucking-ray. It's not that I didn't want him to walk with us, it's just I knew that Bites would walk around him in circles. "Bites," I whistled as we walked onto the tour bus. He came walking with to us with his leash in his mouth. I guess mom really did take a little care of him. "Good boy," I smiled as I placed him on his leash. "Where we walkin'," Andy asked. "That park," What park," He laughed. "That park. I dunno what it's called," I laughed.

We walked Bites and Talked a little. When I tried to hold his hand, he pulled it away. "Andy," I said. "I don't want people to us holding hands," he said quietly. "So...you don't want people to know we're dating. I surely do," I said. He shrugged. I just rolled my eyes, "Whatever,". That's one of my problems with myself. I don't like sharing my feelings. When I do, I feel weak and usually don't get out my house till I've drunken away the feeling of weakness to its core. "I just don't want the press to see us," He said. Oh, so now he cares about what people think. We both sat down on a bench and I let Bites free from his leach. He ran to play Frisbee with another dog. "Why should you care, Andy? It shouldn't matter what the press say. It shouldn't matter what haters think, or what fans think either. If they don't like the idea, they shouldn't care anyway. They're fans of music. Not your personal life, not your love life, but your music life," I told him. He listened and His face looked deep in thought. It was like I had just taken away the most harmful thought in his mind. His face softened after a moment. "You're right," he said softly. In nodded. He grabbed my hand and smiled, "Who cares what they think,". "I don't," I chuckled. He laughed and leaned on my shoulder. I shrugged him off. "Hey," he laughed. "What," I asked, pretending as If nothing happened. "Nothing," he said as he rolled his eyes. I called Bites over, and we brought him on the bus before going back in out hotel room to gather our stuff before heading to the concert.

The concert seemed to take forever with the opening act. They were a band starting kind of the same way Black Veil Brides did. Playing at clubs and bars, making their own CD's, and Making their own shirts. Which was pretty cool if you ask me. But, if I had to go on a stage to hundreds of people for the first time, and I was still a teen, I'd be fucking scared. "And now, we hand the stage over to...BLACK. VEIL. BRIDEEEEEEEEESSSS!," The singer shouted in the microphone. I chuckled as we all ran top our instruments. I started to tune my guitar and totally forgot about listening to Andy's speech. "Fight for who are. No ,matter who you are, where your from, and what you will be," was all I had heard from his lips before we started playing Rebel Love song.

Once the concert was over, I decided to help pick up this time. Outta plain boredom really. "We just wanna talk to you guys," Jake smiled as we started walking to the bus. I nodded as Andy clutched to my arm. "What," I whispered. "Tired," He wined. Okay, can he ever make a wine NOT adorable? "Get on my back," I smiled. "why," "I'll piggy back you so you can sleep. No promises you'll be able to though," I laughed. He jumped on quickly with an "Okay,". AT first I grunted and acted like it took all my might to take just one step. Which, got us way behind everyone else."Ready," I asked. "For what," he laughed. Hmm, guess he forgot. "1...2...3," I shouted and ran as fast as I could. Andy squealed as his legs wrapped tighter around my waist. We, well, I ran up the stairs and harmlessly body slammed him on the couch. "That was fun," he giggled. "I know," I laughed.

The guys only wanted to know about me and Andy. "Who's bottom," CC giggled. I nudged Andy, "Andy,". "Ashes," he laughed, hitting me playfully. "Yes," I said in a funny British voice. "The tea is ready," Jake laughed, playing along as a butler. "Jolly good, sir. I believe I'll have myself a cup," CC laughed. "I think I'll have some scones with mine," Jinxx said as he placed one hand on his chin and one on his hip. I laughed as softly as I could from the sight. "We should go to a tea shop," CC laughed. "There's no such thing," I smiled. "They have tea at Walmart," Jinxx suggested. "Walmart has everything," I laughed as I walked to the tiny counter to get a piece of Gum. Even though I seemed happy, I was nothing close to it. I could Tell Bites was nearing the end of his life. It torn me apart to see him just laying there, lifeless. I knelled down and petted him as Jinxx said, "That's true,".

We all took turns in the small bathroom. I teased Andy because he had to got last. "Shut-up," he laughed. "Nope," I smiled. When he was done he smiled, "The showers dead,". Sure enough, it was! There were splats of warpaint here and there. Basically everywhere.

Me and Andy decided to go to bed early. We raced to the bed and closed the curtain. "I win," Andy laughed. "Shut-up," I laughed. Andy giggled lightly before wrapping himself in my arms. We both shared a quick, passionate kiss. "Gimme more," He whispered seductively with a wink. His hand slowly passed right over my crotch. "You have on hell of a sex drive," I whispered. "Only for you," he smiled, still whispering, "I'm your little whore, baby,". "Yes. You. Are," I whispered with a smile. He kissed me again and slipped his tongue in my mouth. For once, I let him win as we battled. He climbed on top me and started moving his hips. I could tell he was tired, and I wanted him to sleep, but I also didn't want this to stop. "Come on, Ash," He wined in my ear. He knew just how to turn me on. I loved it, but this is one of the times I hated it. "Andy, I don't think we should do this. We are on the bus. The guys might hear us," I whispered in his ear. "But," He wined, "I want you now,". It seemed like he had no control over what slipped out his mouth, and how fast his hips moved. "Andy, you need to sleep," I said softly. I tried to make it sound like I didn't like what he was doing, but a moan slipped out of me as he moved his hips even faster. "But I don't want to," He wined. "I can tell your tired. Sleep," I told him. He moved his hips even faster, trying to get me to allow him to do what he wanted, but I too was trying my best so it didn't happen. "If you say you'll do me tomorrow, I'll go to sleep," He smirked. Oh, he was good. "Fine," I smiled. He kissed me quickly once again. Before nuzzling in my neck and Falling asleep. "Aww," CC teased as he came in. "Shut it," I smirked.