We'll Be Each Others Saviour

You've Ran Out of Chances, Baby

"Daddy...Daddy...Dad," I woke up with a shout as my head hit the ground. "What," I groaned as I used the bedside table to get up. "C'mon! We're going shopping today. Remember?," He shouted as he pulled me by my hand to the bathroom. "You're a Lil' Andy I swear," I chuckled quietly. "Hold on," he giggled before running to the bedroom. I found myself drifting back to sleep as I slumped down the wall and laid my head back. I felt two freezing towels hit my face. "Wake up," Andy laughed before kissing me. Destrey ran out with an "Eww," as Andy purposely made the kiss deeper. "I'll kiss you intill you wake up," He whispered in my ear. I wouldn't doubt it. "Well then, I'm still a little tired," I smirked before kissing him again. When we stopped, I got dressed and straitened my hair. "Destrey! Hair cut time," I yelled. "Why," he wined. "Cause you look like a girl," I said as I grabbed my hair cutting materials and brought him to the kitchen. "Rude," Andy laughed as he made him some cereal. "Don't sit on the counter," I warned. And what do you know, he did it anyway.

Andy said he had to go get more clothes from his house, he had to plan for next tour, and he was gonna talk to Ronnie about his party tonight. I was beyond excited to go to another party. My grandparents said they would take care of Destrey that night and the next morning. "So, boy's can date boys," He asked from his spot on the chair. I was making his long hair kind or like Andy's. Which, made him even more Andy like. "Yes. And girl's can date girl's. But, mostly girl's date boy's," I explained as I cut his bangs. Did I mention I like cutting hair? Practicing to be a fashion with a bachelor's degree as a child helps in the simplest of things. "That's hot," He giggled. "That's something you would say Ashes," Andy giggled from the counter. "Hey, girl on girl...I'd pay serious money to see that," I smirked.

After we all walked the dogs, I got Destrey ready for the day with the little bit of clothes his mother brought before getting him seated in his car seat. Which, I don't think is needed. But, Andy claims you have to have a car seat if you're under a certain age. "Rules are for fools," I muttered under my breath before kissing Andy quickly before getting in the driver's seat. "Bye Andy," Destrey waved. Andy waved with a laugh as we left.

Destrey had a obsession with trains which was very, very hard to find. He settled with Thomas the Train blankets, stickers, and a begged for a BVB poster. "But I get one for free," I laughed. "So, I don't get that one now," He smiled. He was right. but now I understood why parents tell their children 'no' so much. We bought blue paint to paint his wall that would go great with the red carpet so It all matched. "But I hate purple," He wined. "This isn't purple...," I said awkwardly. "Oh...," was his only response. "Can we go to McDonald's now," he asked as we walked out. "Oh, yeah! They got hello kitty toys this week," I laughed as we walked to the car. I watched as Destrey tried to carry the paint. "You can't carry that! You'll break your arm outta socket," I laughed.

When we finally got home, Andy was with...him. David. They were both on the front porch kissing madly. Good thing Destrey wasn't awake. I watched for what seemed like hours before building enough anger. As I walked, I could Andy's loud moans. You can't tell me it was a mistake this time. "Ashes," Andy said, shocked as he saw me. He jumped out of David's arms as he quickly ran to his car and left. "Ashes," Andy whispered as the hot tears rolled down my face. "T-This...is the fourth time," I sadi to myself. Andy wrapped me in a hug, but I pushed him away. "Ashes," he whispered again. "Don't call me that," I spit threw my teeth. "Ashes-Ash, I swear it was a mistake," He said as tears started to fall. I looked in his eyes, and I didn't see my lover. I didn't see my friend. I saw my enemy. "Andy, don't lie to me. At least be honest. I-I'm not stupid. If...If it was a mistake, you wouldn't have moaned," I said softly before heading to the door. "When you come inside, I'll give you your belongings," I said coldly. Why did I let this happen again? I can't believe I let myself fall in love with my best friend. There was no longer a friendship between us. That had already started going down the sea of memories before I could catch it. Just...bye.

When he walked in, my emotions got to me and I was beyond mad. My son was smart enough to stay out of harms way thankfully. I threw all his bags at him forcing him to fall to the floor from all the weight."Here's your shit you mother fucker! No go! I don't want to see you until tour," I yelled. Tears were still running down my face and his started to pour again. It broke my heart even more seeing him sad like that. I felt my face soften and he looked at me with pleading eyes. Which, only made the fire inside me brighten. "Aww, does Andy wanna cry? Does Andy think he's gonna get off easy," I teased. "I'm sorry," he sobbed. "Sorry doesn't fix anything. If you think this is bad, guess what? I'm only getting started, punk," I smirked as an evil chuckle rose in my throat. "Andy, we're done. We're over. Obvisloly I can't trust you," I spit through my teeth. At that he stood up, and tried to take my hands, but I yanked them away. "Give me one more chance. One!," he cried. "Andy, I gave two chances. And both of those chances end when you kiss your ex...or should I say the boy I was cheated on with...twice," I said bitterly. Andy's face went into shock, "I'm...I'm just like Marcy," He whispers. "Damn right you are! You've run outta chance's, baby," I yelled.

"Ash, what if I promise to never let it happen again." He pleaded. I thought for a moment. Well, he's never broken a promise before. "I guess," I stopped. No Ash! Don't. Give. In. "No," I whispered. "Ash, but...why," He pleaded. "I trusted you enough to break my promise to never fall in love again. And I get paid back by you going around kissing other people. You don't see me kissing other people. I...I trusted you Andy...," I explained. "I-I understand it's my fault but...Ash, don't do this...please," He begged. I wanted to forgive him. I wanted to feel his love, but the memory came in my head of when the same thing h append with Marcy.
No. I'm not getting bossed around again. "Andy,...I'm sorry. I would take you back...if I knew in my heart you would stay away from him...but...you never do," I whispered.
*****


That night at Ronnie's party, I drunk all my sadness away. With all Andy's tweet's everybody knew about they breakup and everyone was blaming me. "Ash," Marcy shouted from across the room. "Marcy," I slurred. I could see Andy across the room, sober, with his jaw hanging open. Someone had to plan a way top get her here. But, at this point, I don't care. "Dance with me," she barked. "Yes, babe," I winked at her and she giggled lightly. We slow danced and even thought I was wasted, I could feel my drunkenness rubbing off. I mean, I haven't drunk much, so it was easy to regain my soberness. "Oh, Ash I've missed you so much. How's our little boy," she shrieked. "He's been really well, actually. He's at my grandparents right now," I smiled. She smiled, "Mhm, well maybe I should go home with you tonight,". Even though I knew she was a bitch, but she was working with me at an angle I didn't recognize. The angles that made me fall in love. I didn't want it to happen, but I was already done with this sadness. "Ah, what the hell," I smiled. She shrieked and then kissed me passionately in the middle of the dance floor. Thank you revenge gods!
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel so bad writing the climax, but it has to been done... :(