We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Interviews

I smirked when I woke the next morning. I was drunk, but a person cannot forget who great that was. Andy stirred in my arms and I kissed each of his eyelids before they opened. "Morning, beautiful," I smiled, "You look adorable today," I kissed him again as he blushed lightly, laughing softly. "You remember last night?," He smiled, "Cause I don't," He laughed. I smirked, "Hell yes I remember! I can't forget how...perfectly perfect it was," I laughed as the sunlight hit both our faces, his eyes shimmering.

"I could sit like this all day," He said, his arms wrapping around me. "Me too," I chuckled, "But we have things to do," I said as I got up, pulling on his legs to get him out of bed, his hands holding on to the post so he couldn't move. "But I don't wanna," he wined following me to our bags. "You think I want to? It's the price we have to pay in order to live the dream," I smiled, kissing his cheek. I don't know why, but I feel like I love him so much more today than I ever have before.

Today we had a signing in Hot Topic which would end with Andrew and I having an interview, then Jake, CC, and Jinxx taking an interview with Just the three of them, Then for some reason Jinxx has to have an interview with Sammi.

"Jinxx, wake up," We all wined once we got to the guys room. Of course, everyone was ready but him. His hands were pressed to the handles on the side of the bed. Wait, why do they have handles on beds? "No," He shouted, his head plopped in a pillow. "We have interviews today," CC wined, pulling his leg. "That won't work," I groaned, "Wait," I mouthed. I knelled down next to him, "Sammi will be there," I whispered in his ear. "I'm up," he jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom with his outfit. "See," I laughed as I stood up, "Aren't you glad to have me," I laughed. "Yeah, sure," CC smirked as Andy pulled me into a hug, my arms wrapping around his waist.

We got to Hot Topic and took our seats before the door opened, people running in. I smirked, signing everything that passed me. This is gonna be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! I rushed it and I've been having alot of school related things so I haven't had time and yeah.