We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Her Unconscious Love

Me and Ash sat down in the worn leather loveseat. The interviewer sat opposite us in a notably newer (and most probably comfier) armchair.

“Right guys, my name’s Dan.” The interviewer said as he shook our hands. “And this,” he turned to the camera man, “Is Jeff.”

Dan handed us a couple of pieces of paper. “The questions.” He explained. “As you can see, the fans sent in loads!”

Dan wasn’t wrong; there were about two and a half pages full of questions. This was going to take ages. I felt Ash sag slightly next to me so I knew he wasn’t looking forward to this too much.

“Great.” I said, not without enthusiasm.

“You ready?” Jeff asked.

We nodded. Jeff gave us a thumbs-up when the camera started recording.

“Hey everyone, I’m here with Andy Biersack and Ashley Purdy of the Black Veil Brides. So, why don’t you two tell us a bit about yourselves?”

Ashley nudged me to go first.

“Hi, my name’s Andy and I’m 21. I sing in our band and I love Batman.”

“Hey, I’m Ashley. I’m 28 and I play bass. I also love Hello Kitty.” He giggled adorably.

“Batman and Hello Kitty?” Dan asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes.” Ash said, bristling slightly.

I nudged him gently with my leg, reminding him to keep calm.

“Alright then, moving on. Are either of you in a relationship?”

“Yeah, we both are.” I answered.

“Nice! Who are the lucky girls?”

“Actually, they’re both guys.” Ash said shortly.

“Oh.” Dan replied, obviously slightly taken aback. “Well, the lucky guys then.”

“Ash.” I said, smiling down at him and interlacing our fingers.

“Andy.” he smiled back up to me.

The light was dancing in his deep brown eyes. All I wanted was to kiss him, but that would have to wait.

“Have you guys got any ‘lovey-dovey’ nicknames for each other?

“Ashes.” I replied.

This was starting to get a bit uncomfortable.

“Andy Pandy.” Ash laughed.

“That is so not true!” I giggled, hitting his arm playfully.

Dan shifted in his seat; clearly I wasn’t the only one who felt uncomfortable. I had hoped that my next interview would be with Bryan as we always got along so well.

“I heard you guys are making a new album. Can you tell us anything about it?”

I was just about to answer when the door swung open and a distressed CC ran in, followed by Jake and an extremely upset Sammi.

“It’s Jinxx; he and Sammi were on their way to their interview when he collapsed. He wasn’t breathing.” CC explained. “The ambulance is already here, the paramedics said he had a heart attack.”

Sammi stifled a sob as she buried her face in Jake’s shoulder, who was awkwardly trying to comfort her.

“They don’t know why it happened - he’s never had any problems in the past.” Jake said softly.

We all rushed to the front drive just in time to see the paramedics load Jinxx into the ambulance. We were told that there was only enough room for one of us to ride in the ambulance. We didn’t even need to discuss who that one person was. Me, Ash, CC and Jake all clambered into Jake’s car as Sammi rode in the ambulance with her unconscious love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I almost cried writing this chapter. ;-;