We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Oops...

I was hiding. Not the kind where you hide from everyone, but the kind when you act fine. The only person who could ever pick it up was Jake and Jinxx. For some reason my new medicine wasn't working today at all. I'm usually quiet, but today I was even more so. Jake seemed to pick it up a bit, but I could tell he would be an annoying little Fuck tonight.

When we got there Andy ran to Sammi to comfort her. "Ash! I'm tired," CC wined, laying his head on my shoulder. "Me too, but leave Ash alone," Jake said, pushing him away. "You alright," Jake whispered. "I'm fine. Worry about Jinxx," I said quietly. "You took your stuff this morning right," He asked. I gave a simple nod as we walked in. "Ash, take CC and Jake home, please," Andy said, obviously stressed. "Mrs.Sammi, I'm afraid your husband appears to have taken some kind of drug. Does he take medication?," She asked. "Yes," She nodded with a sniffle, "in an Orange bottle," that's when it hit me. When we were all in the bus me and Jinxx toke our pills because we wanted them a secret fro CC and Jake. Mostly Andy in case he ever got depressed. I must've took his pills instead of my. Own. "Wait, an Orange bottle," I asked, she just nodded quietly. I signed, "He must've gave me his by mistake this morning an took mine," I explained.

I could see Andy didn't like the idea of never knowing I took medication in the first place. "Take them home," He ordered. I nodded, walking with them to their car. "You guys go home in Jake's car. I've got places to be here anyway," I said through my teeth. Mood swings. Great, I'm a crazy black pregnant woman. I ran to my car, which the Bus Driver must've took with him when he brought the buses, and drove home to the sound of slow music. I've never liked it, but it helped everything it seems. From Anger to Sadness.

I got home and took the rest of the pills I had in the cabinet. Hopefully Andy doesn't come home in a bad mood.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I swear I posted or save a part and it just went missing! I finally found a little bit of time to type something so...here ya go.