We'll Be Each Others Saviour

He Doesn't What?

"Andy?" Jake kicked him slightly, Andy stayed perfectly still. "Stop, Jake!" I smacked him on side the head before putting the last bandaged on his pretty little hurt face. You see, we were at the award show, and backstage Andy decided to try and climb to the ceiling and hang there. Of course he had drunken a bit. Everyone heard the crack and he looked so confused as he fell asleep on the ground. "I'll take him to the hospital," Sammi said quietly. I bit on my lip as I helped her get him in the van and drive off. She wouldn't let me go with her. I had a meet and greet with the guys. That's the only reason I wasn't chasing that thing down the street.

I met so people! They were pretty cool, but I couldn't hide the panic in my voice and eyes. I was too worried about Andrew. My Andrew. Does he remember anything? Did he hurt anything? Does he still remember how to breathe?! "Calm down a bit. Don't stress, bro.," CC patted my back as he talked. "But what if he doesn't remember us? What if he forgets he loves me?," I said in a shaky tone. Why must I be so worrisome? "That's what you think." He huffed. Wait, what? "On the bus, guys," Jon. I had the feeling I wanted to know why he said that, but then I didn't want to know at all. I just got on the bus quietly and kept my thoughts to myself. "Don't listen to him, He's crazy.," Jake assured me. I didn't know who to trust. I sighed quietly. This is how it is without Jinxx and Andy. I just might go crazy.

***


"He doesn't want to see you!"
"Well I wanna see him!" I tried to get past Jinxx one last time.
"He doesn't love you! Go home and kill yourself about it. Cuz he said you might as well die before he gets outta here!"


Is he on drugs? He would never say that...I think. Or maybe he's just a little pissed...I dunno. I was shocked to say the least. I stared at him like I was a deer in headlights for a while before walking back to my car. I got the gun, the bullets, and all the whiskey a store had. If that's what Andrew said, I'll do it.