We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Someone cared after all I did

When I woke up the next morning, I was just as depressed as I was last night. Andy was still sound asleep in my arms. He looked so happy. Did I do that to him? No, I couldn't have. ...Could I? No. It's not possible. I got up slowly, got some clothes, and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. It made me feel a whole lot better as the stem covered the mirror. I didn't want to see my face today, or tomorrow. As I got dressed, I decided not to do my hair, or makeup today. After all, today is a break day. I sat on the couch and watched a little bit of TV. I ended up watching Batman. No wonder why Andy loves it so much. It's pretty amazing.
After one episode, Andy woke up. "Good Morning," He waved with a yawn. He looked like it was hard for him to walk. Mission accomplished. "Morning," I smiled, with a chuckle. He watched the theme song, then he took a shower himself. After one show, he was sitting next to me again. "Is it a marathon," He asked. I nodded, "I think so,". Soon, there was a knock at the door. I walked to it and opened it, Jake, CC, and Jinxx walked in with smiles. "Guess what," CC said as he jumped in place. "What," I laughed. "We woke up, and a nice lady named Marcy gave us waffle," Jake said. I think someone had to much syrup with his. "Awesome," I shrugged. "She's looking for you," Jinxx said. My eyes went wide. Marcy? Deer God, Why? My ex-girlfriend Marcy? The girl I didn't tell the guys about?
Just then, she walked in. "Ash," she yelled happily. She ran to me and gave me a tight hug. "H-Hey, Marcy," I stuttered. "Oh, Ash. I missed you so much. Just call me Marcy Mar," She smiled as she let me go. I was in shock. I haven't called her that since high school. I grabbed her by the wrist and brought her to the kitchen. I knew the guys would listen through the wall, but its better they hear then watch. I hate this chick so much right now. She's embarrassing me in front the guys. "Marcy! What are you doing here," I whispered loudly. It wasn't really a whisper, but, I tried.What was I supposed to do? She broke my heart. Twice! I could tell the guys were listening. I had senses like a dog.Great, now they'll know what I didn't want them to know. The reason why I have my wonderful Purdy girls. "I wanted to see you baby," She cooed. "Marcy, what don't you get?! I fucking hate you! You broke my heart. Twice! With the same guy! You know why I don't date anymore?! Because of you! I'm scared to confess my love to people because of you! There's someone in this very hotel that I would love to date. But I can't! You know why!? Because I see that same night over and over again. All I wanted was one date with you. ONE! I bought flowers, and I even brought a new car to show you off in! And then I see you making out with someone on the doorstep. You were all over him! And you expect me to just love you forever? No! I hate you because of what you've done to me! In high school, I was so into you people thought I was on drugs. Then when you cheated on me I promised myself I would get you back. Then, within three months you were all over that guy again!," I shouted. She was in tears. Oh, no. That doesn't work anymore. "Fine. I-I understand. Just...walk me to the door. One last time," She begged. I shrugged. "Anything to get rid of you," I said, pissed. Once I got to the living room, she poked me in the crock of my neck and I was suddenly sleepy. I was about to fall face first on the floor. Andy, CC, and Jake caught me, and Jinxx pushed Marcy out the door and slammed it in her face.Thank you, Jinxx. I couldn't control my eyes as the closed shut. "She pressed his pressure point so hard it's forcing him to sleep," Jinxx said. Oh, really? I didn't notice. Jinxx help them lay me on the couch. As soon as my head it the cushion, I was knocked out.

I was standing in a beautiful meadow, wearing a black tuxedo. Andy came running to me, in a white one. I opened my arms happily, he jumped into them without a hint of regret. "I love you," he whispered happily. "I love you too," I said as i twirled him around. I placed him on his feet, we held hands, and we both ran to my house. Terror, my white Yorkie, ran to me. Killer, my black Yorkie, ran to Andy. A little boy, ran down the steps with a big smile. "Are we a family now," He asked. I smiled, "Yep,". "Daddy and Ash are married, and your adoptive papers are approved," Andy smiled. The young boy opened his arms and both me and Andy shared a group hug with the little guy. "I love you," the boy cheered. "We love you too," I said softly.

My eyes opened wide and I quickly sat up. Was this my future? No! Ashley doesn't fall in love. At least, not anymore. But I have felling for that boy...no.Ash, no love. It'll only end badly and you'll get hurt. But, Andy's so right for me. We've been best friend for forever and any problem we have ends well. We solve it as soon as it appears. My phone rang loudly. Stand by Rascal Flatts. I picked it up and walked to the bedroom. Andy came running in when it rang. I guess he didn't know I was awake. I waved before closing the bedroom door, and putting my phone on speaker so I could look out the french doors to the small balcony. Fancy, I know.
"Hello,"
"Hey my boy! How's ya doing?,"
"Hey Grandpa. I'm not doin' to well.,"
"Oh, what's up,"
"Well, you remember Marcy?,"
"Yeah. Your high school girl friend,"
"Yeah. She stopped by...the guys saw her,"
"Oh...,"
"Yeah. She uh, she flirted a bit. Then I talked her into leaving,"
"You aren't dating her again?,"
"No. It's her fault I don't anymore,"
"Did ya try,"
"A couple times, but, I'm to scared of getting hurt,"
"Who is she,"
"She is actually...a he,"
There was a long pause.
" Oh...listen, don't be scared to love...even if it isn't a she,"
We both laughed.
"Yeah. It's uh...It's Andy,"
Oh God, I hope his not listening. I just admitted it again!
"Ah. I understand,"
"Well, It's just...I want to love him...but, I don't want to lose a friend either," I explained.
"well, you'll have to figure that out yourself. I can't help you with that,"
"Yeah, how's mom?,"
"She still hates us all,"
"Usual," I roiled my eyes.
"Yeah as far as everyone else, we're all good,"
"That's good,"
"Have you seen your dad, lately?,"
"Yeah, he hates me just as much as everyone else,"I teared up.
"Listen, Ash, I'm proud of you. You lived with your mom for 18 years, no help. You but up with all the bullshit she threw at you. Me and Grandma,we are so proud of you. It's unbelievable. We have faith in you. Even if everyone hates us for it here, we still do. We will always love you. We will always be here for you,"
At this point, my vision was blurry.
"Thanks so much,"
"Anytime, sonny. Come see us as soon as you can,"
"Will do. I promise,"


With that, we hung up. "They love me...T-They...They have faith in me," I smiled. I opened the door, and Andy was watching TV. Oh, you could tel he had heard. He's horrible at acting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...have fun! :D