We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Unbelievable News

I woke up to see Ashley sitting next to me.
“Good morning.” I waved to him while yawning. I got up and it was kind of hard for me to walk. Oh my God, he did it.
“Morning.” he replied with a chuckle. Oh he knew he did it, too! Batman was on. I decided to watch the theme song before taking a shower. I started to think about the night before. Did that really happen? It couldn’t have. But.....hmmm...I guess it did. I guess I’m glad it did.
I got out of the shower and got dressed I walked out sat next to Ashley.
“Is it a marathon?” I asked. He nodded.
“I think so.” Then there was a knock on the door. Ashley opened the door. CC, Jake, and Jinxx all walked in with big smiles on their faces.
CC jumped in place as he said “Guess what?”
“What?” Ashley laughed. It was so cute. Oh my God. I’m actually falling for this man. I got kind of nervous. Like if I thought about it enough someone would somehow find out how I feel about Ashley. So I just kept my mouth shut.
“We woke up, and a nice lady names Marcy gave us waffles.” Jake said.
“Awesome.” Ashley said with a shrug.
“She’s looking for you.” Jinxx told him. I watched Ashley as his eyes went wide. Apparently he knew this Marcy girl. Then she walked in.
“Ash!” she yelled happily. She ran over to him and gave him a tight hug. I could feel the jealousy kicking in. She could show her affections towards him publicly, but I couldn’t. Not yet, at least.
“H-Hey, Marcy.” he stuttered.
“Oh, Ash. I missed you so much. Just call me Marcy Mar.” She let go of him. He was clearly in shock. We watched as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the kitchen.
“Marcy! What are you doing here?” We heard him whisper loudly. He’s not very good with the angry whispering stuff. We all tuned into the conversation.
“I wanted to see you, baby.” she told him. That’s it. I was going to murder this chick. I didn’t want to listen to any more of it, but I had to.
“Marcy, what don’t you get? I fucking had you! You broke my heart.” Oh poor Ash. “Twice.” Oh! That sucks! “With the same guy!”
“Wow! That fucking sucks!” I heard CC whisper to us.
“You know why I don’t date anymore?! Because of you! I’m scared to confess my love to people because of you! There’s someone in this very hotel that I would love to date, but I can’t! You know why? Because I see the same night over and over again.”
Oh my god! Was he talking about me? He HAD to be talking about me! I felt my face get red from being flattered, but I tried to hide it. Right now wasn’t the time.
“All I wanted was one date with you. ONE! I brought flowers, and I even brought a new car to show you off in! And you expect me to just love you forever? No! I hate you because of what you’ve done to me-”
“Okay guys.” Jake said. “I’ve heard enough. Let’s give them their privacy.” They all started to walk away but I still tried to listen in on the conversation. All I heard was mumbles of Ash yelling.
“Come on, Andy!” Jinxx demanded as he dragged me back to the living room.
“Oh come on, Jinxx! It was getting to the good part!”
“Too bad!” he told me as we sat on the couch together. We sat there for a few minutes talking about last night’s concert and the outcome of it. None of us were too happy with how Ash handled yesterday. Jinxx and I stood up as Marcy and Ash walked into the living room. Ashley looked pissed off.
I saw Marcy poke Ash’s neck and he he almost fell on the floor. CC, Jake, and I caught him and Jinxx pushed her out of the room and slammed the door in her face. I smiled. She’s finally gone, that bitch.
“She pressed his pressure point so hard it’s forcing him to sleep.” We set him down on the couch. I swear, as soon as he hit that couch, he was gone. We all stared at Ashley for a few seconds before Jake broke the silence.
“So I’m gonna go and get dressed. Maybe go and explore the place.”
“Oh yeah! Me too!” CC said and he gave Jake a high five.
“Okay guys. I’ll just stay here with Ash to make sure that he’s okay.” I told them happily.
“Are you sure you don’t want me to do it for you, Andy?” Jinxx inquired. I nodded.
“Yeah. I’ll be fine.”
They walked out and I looked at Ashley peacefully sleeping on the couch. I took his hand.
“I love you so much, Ashley. I’ve completely fallen for you. If only you kissed me sooner.” I shook my hand and laughed at myself. I let go of his hand.
I walked into the bathroom to get something to eat. I heard Ashley’s phone go off. I ran over to get it, but I saw that Ashley had it and he was in the bedroom. He stood in the doorway and waved to me just before he closed the door. I waved back as he closed the door. I sat down and put my ear up to the door. I know, eavesdropping, real mature.
"Hello,"
"Hey my boy! How's ya doing?,"
"Hey Grandpa. I'm not doin' to well."
"Oh, what's up,"
"Well, you remember Marcy?,"
"Yeah. Your high school girl friend,"
"Yeah. She stopped by...the guys saw her,"
"Oh...,"
"Yeah. She uh, she flirted a bit. Then I talked her into leaving,"
"You aren't dating her again?,"
"No. It's her fault I don't anymore,"
So that’s why he looked so mad! I can’t believe my own best friend didn’t tell me this.
"Did ya try,"
"A couple times, but, I'm to scared of getting hurt,"
"Who is she,"
"She is actually...a he,"
I heard a long pause. My heart was racing and I got a little nervous. Maybe.....was he really talking about me?
" Oh...listen, don't be scared to love...even if it isn't a she,"
We both laughed.
"Yeah. It's uh...It's Andy,"
I tried to hold in my screams. I was so happy right now. I couldn’t believe it. I wanted to open the door and run in and hug him and kiss him and tell him that I’ve loved him all along. But I couldn’t do that. He can’t know that I was eavesdropping on him. Especially with something like this.
"Ah. I understand,"
"Well, It's just...I want to love him...but, I don't want to lose a friend either," I explained.
"well, you'll have to figure that out yourself. I can't help you with that,"
He wasn’t gonna lose a friend. Our relationship is the strongest relationship I’ve ever had. I wouldn’t let falling in love break that. Falling in love couldn’t break our friendship. Ever.
I got up and walked into the living room to watch TV. I was still absolutely bewildered at what I heard. It was official. We were in love. I’ve waited for this day to come and thought that it would never come true, but it was coming true. I sighed.
I was watching TV when he walked out of the bedroom. I just stared at the TV or else I was going to blow my cover. It doesn’t matter, anyways. He’s knows how awful I am at acting when it comes to this stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was SUPER excited to write this chapter by the way! School just couldn't go by fast enough! :P