The Outcome

Chapter Nine

I was in New York and I was letting Erick touch me. We were in his bedroom with the windows open and the sounds of the city were wafting over the fire escape and into the darkened room. I was lying down wrapped up in cool white sheets and skin, but I was comfortable temperature wise.

When Erick ran his hands over my skin I didn’t feel ashamed of the curves that just came in. His fingers softly grazed of the budding flesh that peaked out over the sides of my recently too small bra. His touch was gentle, but hot, and I grabbed at the muscles on his shoulders. Then there were his kisses, open mouth kisses all over the flesh of my upper body. I knew he was leaving marks and I knew he could probable hear my breathing over the traffic outside, but I couldn’t find words.

Erick laid his palms flat against my stomach and pressed his lips to my belly button. It was such an odd place to be kissed but I found myself enjoying it. I was usually very ticklish, but nothing was funny about what was happening now. I had a light sheen of sweat on me, but I couldn’t stop shivering. Then those lips continued to the skin right below my navel and hovered over the line of my underwear, just tasting me.

Heat surged between my legs and I suddenly felt so much older than the fifteen year old I was. My body was going into frenzy, so young and unsure of what I wanted. I wanted him to keep going, I wanted to push him away to catch my breath, but Erick made the decisions for me. He pulled himself back up my body and pecked me on the lips and resting his head in the crook of my neck.

The only sound in the room was our breathing, his breath caressing my skin; we didn’t need words. In that moment all was still, we just laid there in each others arms. It was nice; his weight on top of me was heavy, but deliciously so. I felt loved and warm and safe in the city that never sleeps. It didn’t matter that there were vampires out and about, snacking on innocents. I wasn’t embarrassed by the rest of the boys being gone because Erick told them to get lost for the night. It was just us and the city lights and his white sheets.

Erick’s hand moved to my knee and I relished in the heat that it brought there. Then slowly, so slowly, he slid it up my thigh to the meeting between them, and touched me where no one had ever touched me before. He wasn’t so gently then and the pressure of his fingers was hard. I let out some noise between a groan and a scream and Erick’s fingers stopped their wonderful magic.

Before I could protest, he was up and off of me, back pressed to the headboard. I sat up on my forearms and looked at him in confusion.

“Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?”

He shook his head no multiple times. “I almost did something bad. I shouldn’t have let it go so far.”

I eyed him from my position on the bed and felt bold. Looking up at him through my eyelashes I asked, “What if I wanted to go far?”

He let out this painful kind of mechanical laughter and slid himself off the bed towards the bathroom. “Don’t tease me, Macie. You know The Elders have already spoken about this.”

He shut the door to the bathroom, the water from the shower starting to run, and that was that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah....comments please.