Status: active.

Harmonies

One.

The house was beginning to empty and Arabella was thankful that the night was finally over. Four hours of playing some of the same music got a little boring, although, she would never mention that to anyone. The symphonies were beautiful and she loved them dearly. She was comforted by their sweet melodies and violent harmonies.

She had been so lost in her most recent piece that until Mrs. Evans cleared her throat beside her, the brunette had not noticed her. Smiling bashfully at the elegant woman, she slowly let the chord she was playing fade before asking, "Has everyone left?"

The woman nodded her head and grinned gratefully at the young girl. "They have. I do believe that your ride is outside also. He drives a silver pickup?" Cyndy Evans asked.

Arabella nodded. "Yes, that's him. I should be going then." She glanced at her watch. In Steven Regly's truck, she had left her clothing for her late shift at the diner. She grabbed her large bag from under the piano bench, closed the spiral bound book of symphonies, and rose her seat. The brunette wasn't much taller than five foot, but in her silver heels, she stood about five feet and six inches. The older woman that stood before her was almost six foot in heels.

"I'm so glad you could come on such short notice," the woman said. A lovely smile still graced her lips as she passed Arabella a check for a thousand dollars. The girl didn't even glance at the check before putting it in her bag.

"Just call me if you ever need me again, Mrs. Evans. I'm always happy to help. I must be going now though," Arabelle told her. As she made her way to the door, her heels clicked and her curls bounced in rhythm to her every step.

In his truck, Steven Regly waited patiently for his girl to emerge from the large house. When the door opened and she appeared in the flood of light on the porch, he sat up a little straighter in his seat. The moment she had climbed into the truck, she leaned over and pecked him on the lips. "Remind me again why you wanted to drive me places tonight?"

"So I could do this with the time in between." He wrapped an arm arm her waist and pulled her closer, pressing their lips firmly together. She kissed him passionately, a smile on her lips.

She pulled back after a moment, with an excited giggle. "Damn, Steven. Someone's missed me." Arabella reached into the back seat and produced her clothes. Next to her, Steven only smirked and pulled out of the driveway. He was crazy about Arabella. She was sexy and alluring and innocent and childlike all at the same time. She was a great kisser too.

The brunette pulled her curls over her right shoulder and reached behind her to unzip her dress. Pulling the sleeveless gown from her upper body, leaving her in only the black bra she wore underneath, she began changing. "Aw, Bells, do you have to strip right in front of me? I can't stand it when you do that and I have to drive."

She breathed a laugh. "I suppose I could've waited. But too late now." She pulled a red t-shirt over her head. When she pulled her dress over her hips and shoes, she laid it gently in the backseat of the silver Toyota. The girl noticed the boy glancing in her direction as they sat at a red light. The panties she had wore were black lace and she smirked when she saw him looking.

Leaning over, she kissed his bare arms. Abruptly, she stopped. "Damn you, Arabella. Just love teasing me, don't you?" he said roughly.

Although winter was coming, Arabella pulled on khaki shorts. She liked the cold against her legs after work. "Well, I'm so sorry," she laughed. Evidently, she enjoyed leading the boy to this state. Their relationship, in her mind, was purely physical. There was no love, only lust. Steven was hot. The muscles of his torso and arms were firmly sculpted. His baby blues and big full lips along with his kissing ability were only pluses.

When he pulled into the parking lot, he glanced at the clock. She was fifteen minutes early. He put the truck in park and grabbed Arabella greedily. He pulled her against him, mashing their lips together once again. She smirked and ran her fingers of one hand through the hair along the back of his neck while her other hand drew delicate patterns on his chest.

When they broke apart, minutes later, Steven moved his lips along her neck. His lips searched anxiously for the spot that would make a soft, sweet moan escape her mouth. When he found it, he was further turned on by the sound that she made. He bit and sucked on the spot, making her moan again. He moved his lips to her collarbone then, and she hummed a sound.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry for teasing you," she whispered, breathlessly.

He smirked and kissed her lips again, quickly. But when he looked to her face and noticed her smirk, he knew he was in for it. She began kissing along his jaw, then down his neck, and along his collarbones, tugging his shirt down a little to do so. She knew just the places to kiss and for how long, to turn him on just enough. He let a deep moan escape his lips for he could stop it.

She stopped, smiled at him sweetly, kissed his lips a final time, and exited the truck with her bag. "I'll get the dress and book when you come get me tonight?" she confirmed. He nodded, begrudgingly. "I'll call you about half an hour before you need to get me and wake you up. Get some sleep when you get home."

The eighteen year old girl waved to him and made her way to the doors of the diner, tugging her sneakers over her socked feet as she walked. When she got to the doors, she turned back to the truck and blew Steven a kiss. The boy smiled at her gesture.