Status: active.

Harmonies

Eleven.

Benjamin loved spending time with Arabella. She wasn't anything like the girls that his parents tried to get him with. There was something about the way she ran her fingers through her hair or how protective she was of her little brother that just made him want her. All morning he had been thinking of ways to spend more time with her.

"Let's go to the zoo," he suggested when he finally came up with a decent idea. He heard shuffling on the other end of the phone and Lennox giggling at something. "Bella?"

The brunette on the other end of the phone bit her lip. She wanted to go. Spending time with Ben was natural and he was so sweet. She ran her fingers through her hair. "Yeah. What time do you want to meet there?"

There was an evident smile in her face that Benjamin could hear. "Actually, I'll pick you up. What's your address?" After a moment, the pair said their good-byes. Benjamin glanced in the mirror. He was dressed simply, a pair of jeans and a white v-neck, but it had taken him a while to finally choose that.

Lennox laughed as Arabella tried fight him into a shirt. She and the boy had been fighting for fifteen minutes. Every time the girl got the child in something, he would pull over his head, scream "No!" and throw it across the room giggling when it landed. Finally, she had put him in the shirt and he was distracted by the television.

Sighing, Arabella glanced down at her own appearance. Tank top and sweats. She had been so worried about getting Lennox dressed, she hadn't even thought about her own appearance. There was a thump on the door and Arabella could see her brother standing on the couch to look over the back at the door. He's early, she thought, glancing to the clock.

It wasn't Benjamin standing there when she opened the door. The young man that stood before her she knew so much better than the rich boy she had recently met. "Steven, what are you doing here?"

There wasn't another word exchanged before Steven's lips crashed onto the girl's. Her eyes fluttered closed and instinctively she moved her lips with his. His hands pulled her hips closer to his body by the small of her back. Arabella could feel his fingers, pressing into her skin and making indentions. Then she realized that this wasn't the same. "Stop, stop," she said against his lips.

"I've missed you so much. I've got to have you, right now," he said gruffly.

Brown curls went bouncing as Arabella violently shook her head. "Steven, it's over. It's not the same between us. I can't do this anymore," she said quickly when he pulled away.

"No, it's not." That was all he said before attacking her lips again.