Status: active.

Harmonies

Twelve.

Steven Regly did not believe himself to be a monster in anyway. It broke his heart when she said what she did the day before on the phone. He was proving his love for her. When he showed up at her apartment, he made up his mind that he was going to just kiss her and everything would be okay.

Her rejection just set something off in him. The boy was not often rejected, especially not by his own girlfriend. His hands tightened on her waist and he continued to kiss her. He pushed her against the closest wall, his hands running along the skin exposed between the hem of her rising tank top and the top of her sweat pants. She shivered at his touch.

Arabella felt violated. This didn't feel right, his lips against hers. It wasn't natural like talking and being with Benjamin was. The tiny girl pushed against boy's chest with all her strength but to no avail. The brunette felt his hands slip underneath the elastic of her pants and she gasped. He took this to his advantage and shoved his tongue in her mouth.

Relieved when he pulled away from her mouth, Steven trailed kisses along her neck and collarbone. "Steven, please stop," the girl whimpered, all strength washed away from this terrible experience.

"No," he whispered. He kissed right under her ear. "I." He kissed her forehead. "Love you." He kissed her cheeks.

"Steven, this isn't going to work out. Please leave." She didn't want this. He wasn't the guy that she had been thinking about for the past week. He wasn't the guy that was shy and kind and sweet. She wanted to go to the zoo and spend the day with her curious little brother and Benjamin.

Steven shoved her against the wall again. "We'll make it work," he whispered harshly in her ear. The grip her had on her hips tightened and she could feel bruises begin to form on her tender skin. "You're mine." He pressed his body against hers and struggling was useless.

Arabella closed her eyes and tried to disconnect her mind. She thought of being at the zoo and feeling the sun's warmth on her skin against the chilling air. Suddenly, the pressure of Steven's body was removed and Arabella slumped to the floor. Her eyes were still closed and a thump, then a sickening crunch was heard.

"Arabella." She felt soft hands, different from the ones that were previously holding her hostage, on her arms. The voice wasn't gruff. It was melodic and full of concern. When she raised her face, her lips rosy, swollen and face flushed, she was met with Benjamin's deep blue eyes staring at her intently. "Arabella, are you okay? You were screaming and I heard and I got here as fast as I could," he began explaining.

Lennox's soft whimper from the couch made Arabella look away for just a minute. He was staring at the two with tearstained cheeks. Glancing back to Benjamin, the girl pressed her finger to his lips to make him stop explaining. She didn't care. She was just glad that he was here to help her.

"Thank you," she whispered, pressing her lips to his cheek. Lennox hopped off the couch and plopped himself in her lap, hugging her tightly around her neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Today's my birthday. For my present, can you leave me lots of comments?