Status: just beginning;

Secret

Princess?

Victoria


I smiled as Natalie helped me look through my closet for the cutest outfit I owned. Dan had left a couple hours ago, and Natalie had just gotten back from spending time with Brent. Patrick had called a little while ago and told me to get all dolled up, that he was taking me out on the town tonight and he wants me to look good. I laughed at that, Please, I always look good. After finding my best looking dress, I found the perfect heels and then curled my hair. As soon as I was all ready, and I looked pristine my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I asked casually, expecting Patrick.

"Hey what're you up to tonight?" I heard Jonathan ask.

I instantly froze, shit.

"Uhm I have to go out with Natalie, she wants to have a girl's night." I lied easily.

"Oh well in that case, how about tomorrow?" he asked again.

"Sounds great, I'll see you tomorrow." I told him quickly, hearing the small beep that announced I had another call.

"Ok I'll pick you up at eight." He told me, and I switched calls before saying goodbye.

"Hey, Pat." I smiled as I heard his voice.

"Are you ready, beautiful?" He asked me.

"All set to go." I told him, grabbing my clutch.

"Ok well I'm in the elevator right now, I'll see you in a few." he told me.

I put my phone into my clutch and looked towards Natalie.

"This is not gonna end well, is it?" I asked her, referring to my juggling of two men.

"Not at all, sweetheart." she sighed.

Patrick


As I walked out of the elevator the smile I held practically engulfed my face. I had never been more excited to celebrate a night out with Tori than I was in that moment. I was prepared to treat her like a princess tonight, I was going to give her a night she'd never forget. I knocked on the door of her apartment quickly, and I felt my heart stop when I caught sight of her. She looked absolutely stunning, the dress hugged her in every single right place and the heel's she wore brought her to equal height as me.

"You look amazing." I told her honestly and I watched the blush spread throughout her cheeks.

"Thank you, Patrick. You look really good, too." she told me, placing a soft peck on my lips.

"Okay you two kids have fun now!" Natalie shouted kicking us out of the room.

Laughing, we made our way to my car chatting about how everything was going for us. Once we got into the car I drove her around the city for a bit, the sounds of the radio filling our ears as we enjoyed the comfortable silence. Tori and I had known each other for so long now that there was nothing we didn't know about each other. I knew all of her deepest secrets and she knew all of mine. I knew of all of her guilty obsessions and she knew all of mine. That's why I never understood why she never wanted to be anything more. For a while the way were was practically like a married couple. I would stay every night and day with her, we would always be around each other, it was something we got used to. And I dealt with her rejection everytime I tried to be more, but now I was determined. I wanted her to be mine. I'm not going to share her with Jon, I refuse. I'm going to win this bet and throw it in his face, it's not fair that I've been with her for so long and he suddenly walks in and thinks he can just have her. Nope. That's not gonna work.

"Where are you taking me, Pat?" She asked me, her voice sounding so sweet.

"I'm not really sure, I figured we'd drive around." I lied to her.

I knew exactly where I was taking her, Carnivale was her favorite spanish restaurant. I can't even count how many times she forced me to accompany her to some salsa dancing and mexican food. As soon as we began to get close to it, I watched her eyes widen with anticipation.

"You know me so well." she chuckled, causing me to smile.

"Baby, I could write a whole book about you." I told her honestly, as I parked near the valet and helped her out of the car.

Once we made it inside of the restaurant the music blasted through the speakers she dragged me onto the dance floor. Tori Carcillo was the only girl I'd ever even dream of dancing with, I have terrible rhythm if you hadn't guessed and I always made a fool of myself whenever I tried to dance. She was so perfect though, she was graceful, almost poetic when she danced. She was like a beautiful temptress, you just wanted to let out all of your desired fantasies with her. As we danced together for what seemed like ages, we finally sat down and enjoyed some drinks.

"Oh Patrick, you seriously made my night." She told me, as she sipped on her margarita.

"How's that, princess?" I asked her with a smile.

"Princess?" she asked me curiously.

"I think it fits you know, since I would do anything for you." I told her honestly and I watched that beautiful blush creep into her face again.

"If I told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?" she asked me humorously.

"If you were down at the bottom, of course I would." I told her.

"If I told you let's pick up our things and leave to Japan, would you?" she asked me.

"Baby, as long as I'm with you it doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I'm going. I'm happy." I admitted to her.

I watched her bite her lip, and I smirked. There was no way in hell Jon's going to win this bet.
♠ ♠ ♠
KK so filler chap but I thought it was a good transition into how the bet is effecting Tori's life as well as the life of other's. Tell me whatcha think?

Danni