Acacia Nathalia Sparks

Prologue

Image

Cia.

She was a lesson to me. She taught me things that I'd never have realized on my own. She's one of a kind. She was someone who I never expected to know, yet became glad that I did. She made me realize that we only have one shot at life, so we have to do what we want. She taught me how to be happy on my own--but be happier when she's around. She's my shooting star--something that I never expected, just a brief flash, yet just that fleeting moment is enough for me to have her engraved in my heart.

What I want to tell you is that she taught me a lot, and I don't know how to thank her for that.

My name is Caleb Flyn Foster; and this my story. One summer--that's all it took. In the course of three months, she has changed my life in a way that it will never be the same again. You don't have to read it--but it would be cool if you do. This is not just a romantic story. I hope you'll pick out a lot from my life.

After you read this, I hope you'll see how much she means to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love summer romances. Don't you? I'm going to finish this story this summer & I'm slowly going to edit this baby, hope you enjoy reading ;) Comments will be super nice.