Status: Finished.

Requiem.

Matthew Wright is in a band with Clint, Dave and Aaron. They're his brothers, though not by blood. Clint and Matthew get in a fight one day and Matthew finds something out about his girlfriend that will send him over the edge.

This story is fan fiction, so none of what I write is actually true. I do not own any of the characters, they are all actual people including Kitty, David and Kristy. They may or may not act like how they are presented in the story. I've never met them, I simply respect and adore them for who they are and what they do.

The parts of this story that are true:
- The Getaway Plan did break up and reunite. They did have a Finale tour to officially mark the break up and they did play two Sydney shows. I was at the last Sydney show and so the feelings expressed are gathered from memory of the shows and breakup. They did get back together to play a charity show, they did it for TWLOHA. Yes, this show.
They later came back for a Reclamation tour in February of 2011 and the album tour for Requiem in November and December of 2011.
- They are playing festivals at the end of 2011 and beginning of 2012. These include(d) the Pyramid Rock Festival, Big Day Out, Fischer's Ghost festival and many others.
- Kitty Hart and Matthew Wright are siblings. Young Heretics was a band. The albums and EP's mentioned were produced and created. You should be able to find some of their songs on youtube or iTunes.
-This is the video of Matthew playing Video Games acoustically.
- You can listen to pretty much every song mentioned here, including S.T.A.R.S., Requiem, The Reckoning, Oceans Between Us and Heartstone.
-The Getaway Plan
-Young Heretics
- Dave Bottrell did produce Requiem with the band. If you go to The Getaway Plan's page, you can watch the video proof yourself.
- Kristy and Matthew are together (I think, you're better off asking them). Matthew was previously going out with someone else but they broke up. Nobody really knows who said other girl was.
- Any other questions or links you may want, feel free to google it or message me. I should be able to help you out.

Word count: 6,732 words.
C/C more than welcome.