Status: Active

Not The American Average

10

I got up at the light shining in my eyes, groaning, I got up.

"Ow, ow, ow, sore, ow, ow." I said, walking to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see a bite mark, I smiled to myself remembering last night. I walked back into my room to see him sitting up, looking at me as I walked in. He smiled big. I walked over to him and straddled his lap, still naked.

"Seconds?" He asked.

"Oh, fuck yes," I said, laying him down.

"Got another condom?"

"That a stupid question?"

"Guess so, put it on..or two.."

He pulled me off him real quick and put them on, pulling me back on him.

"What position shall we try today?" He asked.

"I`m in the mood to get rammed into a wall and you fuck me against it."

"Ohh kinky, I like it," He said, he pulled me and him up and kissed me roughly as he rammed me against a wall. I wrapped my legs around him and let him adjust, without warning he slammed into me, causing me to gasp and moan in pleasure. He wrapped his left arm around my ass as he pulled me closer and put his other hand on the wall. He thrusted deep and hard into as it lasted an hour or two.

Lets just say, this happened more than five times before he left.

-LAST DAY, PACKING-

I looked at Ben as he stared at me, a frown covering his face. Everything was packed of theirs, their suitcases were full with everything of theirs as they got a truck to put their electrical and instruments in. They lived lightly. The boys huddled around me, giving their last goodbyes.

I hugged each and every one of them tightly and told them I loved them dearly and to keep in touch. I cried with every one of them but with Danny, I cried hardest. My best friend, leaving me to survive on his own. I turned to Ben and kissed him. First time everyone has seen us kiss.

"Oh, girl, you got it going on!" Sam said in a girly voice, I laughed and punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow!"

"Oh, get over it, pussy," I laughed. He smiled and hugged me again, I turned to Ben again.

"I will stay in touch with you as much as I can, i`m gonna miss sleeping with you at night and fucking you like a porn star." He said, holding my face, I smiled.

"You make me feel like a porn star, dirty and wild."

He chuckled, "That's my specialty."

I smiled at him again as he kissed me. I said goodbye to them one last time as I watched their truck disappear from my sight. I stood on the sidewalk for awhile, crying my eyes out and walked back inside.