Status: Active

Not The American Average

12

"Abree, I cant believe its you."

"Yeah, its me, I'm glad you figured out it was me quickly, shows you missed me." I joked.

"You look so different, I couldn't tell!"

I half smiled at him, he leaned down to kiss me and I turned away.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to."

He frowned as I sat down between Danny and James. Danny put his arm around me and smiled, I smiled back and turned to James.

"So James, heard you have a girlfriend now, I wanna hear about her."

He laughed, "Her name is Brandi Annette, shes beautiful and I love her to pieces." He beamed.

I smiled wide, "Aw! that is so cute, James! When can I meet her?"

"Shes going to be here tomorrow, we have the day off."

"Great! Ya`ll still going to be here tomorrow?"

"Yeah," Sam yelled from the bunk room.

I chuckled. "Great, can I stay here for the night? I live here now anyways."

Cam`s face lit up, "Yes! I wanna talk about how you`re doing!"

"Yeah!" Everybody cheered.

So we all got comfy and asked/answered questions from everybody, naturally Ben brought something up.

"So, Abree, get fucked while I was gone?" He had a smirk on his face.

Everybody turned to me. "Yep, sure did." I smiled.

"You had sex, with..Ben?" Cam asked.

"Yeah.."

"Oh." He frowned.

"Anyways, was it as good as mine?" His smirk still there.

"Oh, it was much better than yours, so much better, it was unbelievable." I smirked, getting him jealous.

His smirk dropped and turned to a scowl, "My sex has gotten much better, i`ll have to show you it sometime."

"Sounds fun, hopefully."

Everybody laughed.

"Abree, what song you want me to sing for you?" Danny asked.

"Acoustic Someone, Somewhere," I smiled.

He nodded as Cam and Ben got their acoustics. They got situated and he started singing. I joined him.

Even though I'm on my own,
I know I'm not alone,
Because I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home,
So here's one from my heart,
My life right from the start
I need a home sweet home to call my own

It was you that told me I could do this,
You put the music in my heart,
And how you sang with the band in Memphis,
It's hard just to be strong,
Not knowing if I've done you proud,
I like to imagine you smile when you hear my songs

Even though I'm on my own,
I know I'm not alone,
Because I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home
So here's one from my heart,
My life right from the start,
I need a home sweet home to call my own

A letter home and I know we don't speak much
And we both know I'm not keen to but I think there's things I've left unsaid
I'm okay don't worry
I wish I'd been a better kid
I'm trying to slow down
I'm sorry for letting you down

Even though I'm on my own,
I know I'm not alone,
Because I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home
So here's one from my heart,
My life right from the start,
I need a home sweet home to call my own

You know it's just rock and roll,
I know you're by my side through it all,
My terror twin and I,
Let's take over the world

Even though I'm on my own,
I know I'm not alone,
Because I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home,
So here's one from my heart,
My life right from the start,
I need a home sweet home to call my own

Even though I'm on my own,
I know I'm not alone,
Because I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home,
So here's one from my heart,
My life right from the start,
I need a home sweet home to call my own


The song ended and everyone stared at me and smiled.

"Your singing is amazing!" Cam said.

"Thank you," I smiled, hiding my face.

"You should sing that on stage with me," Danny commented, I looked at him funny.

"Ya`ll aren't playing again here, so I can`t." He frowned.

Silence was made so I got up and walked around their bus and looked about. Looking at the nice big bunks and the back lounge, this bus was pretty fancy. I walked back up to the front and Ben looked at me, half smiling.

"I`m going out to my car, wanna come?" I asked.

He got up, "sure."

I opened the door and walked out and he followed suit. He walked to a old rusty car, "This yours?"

I laughed, "Hell no, my beauty is right there." I pointed to my pitch black mustang. It was beautiful. He looked over and his eyes almost popped out of his head, he ran over to it and looked at it closely.

"Beautiful, huh?"

"Fuck yes, how could you afford this?" He asked, sliding his hands on the hood, I slapped his hand away.

"Modeling, it pays great. I`ve also been in a playboy magazine and a porn star, those pay better."

He looked me up and down, "Remember when I made you feel like a porn star?" He whispered.

"Yeah, those were the days,"

"We could relive them, if you want?"

I laughed in his face, "No thanks,"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, kissing my neck and collarbone.

I wasn't in the mood. I pushed him away and walked to my car and got in. He got in the passenger side and started kissing me again.

"Ben, stop, I don't want you." I said, pulling him away.

"Come on, babe, I know you miss the times of getting fucked so hard, screaming my name to the top of your lungs."

"I don't miss them, not even a little. I should have never let you do that to me." I spat. He tried at it once again. I pulled him away once again and slapped him, getting out of the car. He got out and ran to me.

"Come on, Abree. Please? I need you right now!"

"NO!"

"Can you at least give me a blow job?"

"HELL NO!"

"Why not?

"BECAUSE THAT'S GROSS!"

"No its not!"

"BEN! I SAID NO! THERE'S A GROUPIE WALKING OVER HERE, ASK HER, SHE`D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO!" I screamed.

He stopped running after me, "FINE!" He walked over to her and said a few things to her and they started walking to my car. Oh hell no.

I grabbed my keys and locked my car, just before he opened it. He turned to me and glared. I smirked and flipped him off.

"FUCK YOU, ABREE!" He yelled at me.

"ALREADY DID, AND IT SUCKED!"

He glared at me as him and his groupie walked onto the bus. I looked for a place to sit down and found a tree with grass around it.

I stretched out and relaxed, looking at the stars. They reminded me of a memory when me and Danny would lay in the yard at night and look up at the stars and talk about everything. Everything was so pretty, and at that very time I became home sick, I missed home, I missed my parents, everything. It was weird being here where no one spoke like me. Must be how the guys feel.

I heard the bus door open and laughing coming out. I looked up to see the guys come out, smoking cigarettes. One told a joke as the other laughed loud. I got up and walked to them.

"Hey boys,"

"Hey, Abree,"

"What ya`ll doing out here?"

"Smoking a cigarette and avoiding Ben`s groupie. Shes annoying when she moans." Danny said, blowing out smoke. I nodded.

"Ya`ll wanna go for a ride in my car then? No smoking allowed."

"What car is it?" Sam asked.

"Mustang."

"Ohh, hell yeah I want to!"

I laughed, "come on then, put it out, Danny." I said, leading the guys. He did as told and followed.

"I don't see it anywhere," Cam said.

"Its pitch black, of coarse your not going to, dumb ass."

"Well excuse me,"

I giggled and unlocked the doors, the light turning on for them to get a better view.

"Damn, girl, you got a bad ass car." James said.

I giggled, "Thank you, now Danny in passenger seat, the rest in the back." I demanded. They took their seats and I got in. I turned it on and the motor came to life and hummed deeply.

"God damn, I want this car." Cam looked around.

"Buy your own, this ones mine!"

"Alright!"

"Abree, how`d you get the money for this car? Drugs?"

I chuckled, "No, modeling. Playboy and porn star."

"DAMN! Can I see those pictures?" Danny said.

I looked at him, "ya`ll can later, right now, its time to have fun. Lets pull beside Ben's bunk and scare the shit out of him."

Laughs were exchanged as I pulled up beside and revved up the engine. The bus moved and Ben looked out his window very pissed. I smiled and drove away.

______________________________________________________________________________________-

"Alright boys, you ready to rock n` roll?" I said. Looking at them.

"DO IT!" Sam yelled.

I stomped on the pedal and we accelerated speed fast on a empty highway. Our heads were pulled back on the seats.

"Ready to see something cool?" I asked, eyes fixed on the road.

"Yes," James yelled.

I spun around and slid sideways. The guys held on tightly to anything. The tires screeching on the road. We went straight again as I peeled out, sending us sideways again. I got us straight again as we sped down the road some more and went off road to a big dirt field. I stopped and turned to them all, they were pale.

"That...was.....fucking...fantastic.." Danny panted.

I laughed, "Thank you, I love doing that, but this is better, being on asphalt doing that will flip you, but I have practice. Dirt is better to do tricks on since the dirt moves and doesn't catch on the wheels."

"How do you know this?"

"TV, Internet, people."

"Oh, well, can you do some tricks?"

"Yes, yes I can," I said, peeling out on the dirt and drifting sideways. I did a quick donut and many other tricks before stopping.

"WOOOOOO!" I screamed, jumping around in my seat. "Awesome, huh?"

"Yes!"

"Now, who wants to go to my apartment?"

Everyone made a sound, "Alright."

We sped off after I did one more trick.

We got out and all stood around as they caught their breath.

"Lets not do that again, please," Cam choked out, breathing hard.

"Fine, but that was fun, I do that all the time at night."

"Your crazy but you got sick moves," Danny commented.

"Thank you." I said, running up the stairs and unlocking it as the boys ran in.

I grabbed my book of pictures as they all sat down close together to see. The first section was regular modeling but they still whistled and whatnot.

They got to the 2nd section of my playboy and they all whistled and said "DAMN!" They finally got to the 3rd section as I was completely naked, sitting down holding my boobs and shielding my vagina. They all sat wide-eyed starring, i`m pretty sure they all got boners since they were hiding them and shifting around. One picture made them drool, I was laying down on my stomach with my feet in the air as I barely covered my boobs.

"Damn, this picture makes me want to seriously fuck your brains out," Cam commented as the others nodded.

"Thanks, but James has a girlfriend. He shouldn't be looking at these, Brandi would get pissed."

He nodded, "I know, I just had too."

"Its alright, now lets leave, i`m sure Ben`s done."

There were grumbles made as we filed out and got back. We opened the door and saw him glaring at us, utterly pissed.

"Where did ya`ll go?"

"We witnessed Abree doing street tricks in her car, then we went to a dirt field and did the same thing, then to her place where we saw her modeling pictures." Sam said, sitting down.

Ben`s eyes went wide, "They saw you naked?"

"Yep, they wanted to see them, so I showed them."

"But your body is MINE!" He said.

"Um, excuse me? No, its not, it was when you fucked me, other than that, not anymore."

"Then I have to fuck you to get your body as mine again?"

"Nope, it will never be yours anymore."

"We`ll see," He said, mumbling words under his breath as he went to his bunk.