Status: Active

Not The American Average

07

-DANNY POV-

"We, have a band!" Everyone said. I smiled widely.

"I`m glad we do, everyone has their instruments, right?"

"Yeah,"

"Great!! When do you think we can all start on writing and thinking of instruments?"

Everyone looked at each other, "Tomorrow."

I grinned. "Well, ladies, looks like were gonna be in the music industry soon."

They laughed. I heard foot steps behind me and turned to see Abree walking up. Ben scooted over to his old spot and let her sit down. Her hair was wet and she had no makeup on. She didn't need it anyways.

"Well, you were gone long enough," James said.

"Yeah, I took a shower."

"A 2 hour shower?!" Sam exclaimed.

"Um, yes, I like to think about a lot of things while I shower, thank you very much." She scoffed.

Sam laughed.

"Good thing you did, love, you stunk." I smiled.

"You stink, you need to take a shower, asshole. At least I know when to wash myself." She glared.

Everyone had exchanged their 'ooh burns'.

I laughed, "Your right, i`m just a hypocrite."

She laughed, "yes you are."

"We have great news!" Ben yelled, causing her to look at him.

"Really? What is the news?"

"We are all gonna start a band!"

"That's great! Whats ya`lls names going to be?"

Ben's smile faded and he looked at us, "We don't know yet."

"I`ll help then, what do ya`ll do all the time?" She asked.

"Masturbate," Cameron piped up.

She shot him a look, "Besides that."

"We are always asking stuff." James said.

"OK, what kind of girl do you like best?"

"Covered in tattoos, loves to drink, gets crazy in bed, and stoned." Ben said. She looked around the group as we all nodded.

"..Ok...What name would you like to have for this imaginary girl? Something that's long and fits with Asking."

"Alexandria?" I said. Everyone looked at me and smiled.

"I like it, raise your hand if you like Asking Alexandria for a band name!" Abree said.

Everyone raised their hands. "Great, there you have it, Asking Alexandria, it fits perfectly and I think it will catch on quick." Abree smiled.

"Al-fucking-right! Woo!" Cameron yelled.

Exchanges of 'yeahs' were said as we put out the fire and said our goodbyes and left.

"Abree!" Ben called to her as she turned to face him.

"Yes?"

"Can I sleep in your bed with you tonight?" He asked, giving her puppy dog eyes. She giggled.

"Sure, my parents wont mind, they don't care about anything." She smiled.
_______________________________________________________________________
'Abree is so beautiful, I`m glad Ben took a liking to her, even if he wants her in bed and that's it. I have a feeling Ben will fall for her and she`ll do the same. I`ll always be her best friend and that's it. As long as she was by my side and loved me dearly and depended on me, I would be fine.' I thought
_______________________________________________________________________
"Great, lets go to your wonderful house then,"

"Wait, hold on." She said, letting go of his grip. He looked at her confused as she walked over to me.

"I need to say goodnight and I love you to my best friend. I cant leave him all alone," She smiled. I smiled widely.

"I love you and goodnight, Abree." I said, pulling her into a hug and kissing her smooth forehead. I felt her wrap herself tightly around me and breathe in my scent.

"I love you, Danny," She said.

"I love you, Abree,"

"Forever and always?"

"Forever and always, love."

She looked into my eyes and smiled before letting go. She looked at me one last time before turning around and letting Ben take her hand as they walked into her house.
_______________________________________________________________________