Status: Active

Not The American Average

08

-ABREE POV-

I let Ben into my home and noticed my parents in bed already. Alright, easier for me to get him to my room.

I led him upstairs and opened my door and let him walk in first. He looked around and sat on my bed and looked at me.

"This is your room?"

"Yes, dark, I know, but I like it that way."

"I do too,"

"Best part is, I flip a switch and I have Christmas lights light up around my room the color of blue," I said, flipping it where the lights lit up and glowed on his perfect face. He was fucking handsome.

He looked from the lights to my face and smiled sweetly at me. I could`ve melted. I stood there awkwardly and he got up and drug me to my bed. I laid down as he laid beside me.

"You are so beautiful, I just want to get to know you better." Ben said, laying sideways to see my face. I looked at him and blushed.

"Thanks, your really handsome as well." He smiled at me.

We laid there and stared at each other for some time before I got awkward.

"I-I need to change to my pajamas,"

"Oh, OK, can I watch?"

I looked at him for a second and got off my bed, "Sure, it`ll be awkward for me, though."

He got excited and sat up, I sighed and stripped off my pants and put on my favorite black basketball shorts and stripped off my shirt revealing my c cups and skinny waist. His jaw dropped and I turned around and quickly put on a white Cami. I turned back around and looked at him. He had a boner, great. I sat on the bed and looked at him, still gawking at me.

"Bathrooms that door, use it." I said, pointing to a closed door.

He looked at me confused and looked down at his pants. He apologized and ran to the bathroom. I laid down in silence as I heard moans and my name. That went on for 10 minutes before he groaned louder and then it was silent for a minute. He opened the door slowly and peeked through at me giving him looks. He smiled shyly. and walked out in only his boxers. I blushed deep red and laid on my stomach where my head was covered by the pillow.

I groaned, "Fuck,"

Silence, "What?"

I got back on my back and looked at him, "Nothing, nothing at all."

"Oh, OK, he said, crawling next to me. I trailed my eyes down his body and stopped at the bulge in his boxers. I quickly looked back at him as he was smirking at me.

"I`d rather get to know you better, before it happens." He said, pulling me and him under the covers.

"I know, now lets get to know each other," I said. He nodded.
_______________________________________________________________________
We talked for 3 hours straight and soon he learned every single detail about me and I learned every single detail about him. I started to get a gut feeling that I was safe around him and that this was right, but I have to wait longer just to see.

We stared at each other for awhile before he broke the silence.

"Abree?"

"Yes?"

"Can I be your first kiss?"

I hesitated but thought, why the hell not, "Sure,"

He smiled and pulled me close to him. He held my face and kissed me, a warm, sweet, passionate kiss, like those romantic films. I tangled my fingers in his hair and deepened the kiss. His lip ring sliding gently across my lips as his moved with mine perfectly. We pulled apart to gasp for air as he looked into my eyes. I smiled at him and he kissed me again. We pulled apart for the last time and he laid back down.

"Thank you,"

"No need to thank me just yet, what happens later will be the best time of your life." He said, starring at the ceiling.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean when we fuck, when the time is right, that's what I mean,"

I smiled, cant wait, "Alright, i`ll take you up on that offer."

"Glad you will, now, lets get some sleep darling, I have busy things to do tomorrow," He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him and kissed me again.

"Goodnight, love,"

"Goodnight, Ben,"