Status: Active

Not The American Average

09

I woke up to the sound of slight snoring and birds chirping.

"It`s way too early for this kind of shit," I groaned and tried to get up but failed. I looked down to see Ben holding onto me protectively.

"No, back away from her, shes mine!" He mumbled. Aww, how sweet. I pryed his arm off me and squirmed out before he squeezed my waist tighter and got out of his grip, landing on the cold wood floor.

".....Motherfucker!" I yelled.

I heard stirring and looked at the edge of my bed to see Ben peeking over the edge confused.

"Might I know why?" He said groggily.

"Had to pee, got out of your grip, landed on the floor. Ta-da." I said, sitting up.

He kept starring at me and finally shook his head and collapsed back on the bed.

I got up groaning and went to the bathroom, still groggy and need of more sleep I went back to my bed where Ben had sprawled his ass out on my bed everywhere.

"Hey, fucker, get on your side, dammit, i`m still in need of sleep." I said, slapping his ass. He quietly yelped and turned to glare at me as I smiled sweetly. He rolled over on his side and took the blankets with him. I got back in my spot and jacked my blankets back, leaving him none.

He put his arm around me and started pulling me towards him, "NOOOO!" I moaned, latching on to the end of the bed. He chuckled and reached over and unlatched me and pulled me towards him.

"NOO!" I moaned again.

"Kinky are we?"

"NOO!"

"I think you are,"

"NO!"

"Shut up, you know you like to feel me against you,"

I was silent, knowing it was true.

He chuckled, "I knew it,"

I groaned and rolled over to look at his gorgeous face.

"Morning, beautiful."

"Morning, handsome."

"Can I have a morning kiss?" He asked.

I scrunched up my nose, "Morning breath, it stinks, so..no."

He frowned, "you can brush your teeth later, I want a kiss."

I rolled my eyes and covered my mouth, muffling a, "No."

He put his hand on my face, "Please?"

I groaned, "NO!"

"Why nottt?"

"I don't wanna,"

He looked at me and put his arm around my wrist covering my mouth, he smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes at him. He chuckled.

We stared at each other as I became so fixed on his eyes I couldn't tell he removed my hand from my face. He put my head in his hands and kissed me softly, just enough to make me melt. We smiled at each other as he grabbed my hand and fiddled with my fingers and my entire hand. Fixed on his eyes again, I didn't notice where he was taking my hand. I felt his hand go over mine and cup something. It was definitely big and it was getting hard by my touch. I stroked it slightly as he moaned.

"Fuck, Abree, when can we fuck?" He asked me, his eyes closed and his mouth open as I kept stroking it.

"I don't know, soon I guess. I don't know."

"Can it be right now, cause I need you right now."

"Nope, unless you want to make out with me, after I brush my teeth." I said.

He looked at me, "Hurry up, please," I jumped out of bed and brushed my teeth quickly and ran back in.

I laid back down and he kissed me roughly. Licking my bottom lip for entrance, rejecting it. He groaned and grabbed my waist and got on top of me. Grabbing my boobs roughly causing me to gasp where he quickly slid his tongue in. An epic tongue battle was going on and he was winning. I flipped him over and started bouncing on him, he was moaning like crazy. I was enjoying it as he was holding my hips down and grinding our pelvises together. I definitely wanted him right now, but this was not the time.

Ben`s phone went off and he controlled his breathing before answering.

"Ello?"

"Hey, Ben! Lets get to practicing now!!" Danny screamed over the phone. I chuckled, typical Danny.

"Fuck man, alright, i`ll be there in a minute." They hung up and he looked at me.

"Fun times over, always next time." He smirked. I smirked back and opened the window for him. He got on his clothes and grabbed a tree trunk before swinging gracefully on it and landing on his feet. He turned around and we gave each other the thumbs up. I slid my window back down and laid on my bed. His scent everywhere. Ugh, if only I could bathe in this.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, they`ve been at their band for a couple months now and are already a hit here in England but bigger in the US. Ben sleeps with me every night and I introduced him to my parents where they told me they knew he was sleeping in my room every night and that they didn't care. Which shocked me greatly. Me and Ben still haven't done it and hes been semi-patient. Asking Alexandria plays local and I sell their little merch. They're getting money now, and I know they're greatly happy about it. But, so on so forth.
......

"Danny, I really think we`ll get a even bigger fan base in the US, the normal accent girls there swoon over these accents." James explained. I hid behind a corner to eavesdrop.

"Aye, mate, your right, we might need to move there," Danny sighed.

My breath got caught in my throat. What about me? I want to be where they are. They are my life.

"What about Abree? We`re not gonna leave her here, are we?" Cam spoke up.

"We might have to, we wont have enough room for her in the apartment we will get, we`ll have to share rooms with everyone because that's all we can afford."

Tears threatened me.

"We`ll stay in touch with her, right? I don't want to lose a beautiful girl like her." Sam sighed.

I half smiled, thanks Sam.

"Yes, we will stay in touch. Always."

"Alright, when can we get everything done and move there?" James said, disappointment in his voice.

"This week. 3 days from now."

I choked back tears now and ran towards my house. I ran upstairs, slammed and locked my door. Tears pouring out of my eyes like a waterfall.

I have 3 days to conquer my fears and lose my innocence, and if I don't, i`m going to die a fucking virgin and I don't want that to happen.

In an hour my parents are fast asleep, and Ben will come into my room.

Should I lose it now? Should I lose it tomorrow? Am I really that desperate? I don't give a fuck, I have sexual frustration towards him, right fucking now.

I looked out the window as it got dark. The guys departed and went home, Ben walking to my house.

in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....The door opened and there was a mad looking Ben, who looked sad as he took in my face.

"Ben, I have something to tell you," I said, getting up and walking over to him.

"What is it, love?" He said, putting his hands on my waist.

"I have sexual frustration right now, and I want it gone, right now." I said. His eyes widened.

"Are you sure?"

"So fucking positive,"

He smirked and rammed me into a wall and started kissing my neck. I started moaning Ben's name as he walked me over to the bed and threw me down and jumped on top of me. I pulled his shirt off as he did mine, gawking at me again. He looked at me happily.

"Yep, this is all yours, and you said this was going to be the best night of my life, so make it happen." I said.

He smiled over excitedly and ripped my pants off. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down, holding his bulge again and stroking it as he moaned my name.

He ripped my bra off and threw it to the ground and looked at my uncovered torso. He grabbed my boobs and kissed me everywhere making me moan. He slid down my underwear and stood happily looking at me. I slid off his boxers to see his boner.

"You have a condom, right?" I asked, he nodded and fished for it and put it on. He looked at me and took out another condom and put that one on as well.

I looked at him confused,

He smirked, "Were going to go so hard,"

I chuckled as he mounted me again.

"Ready?"

"So fucking ready,"

He chuckled and thrust into me hard.

I gasped, "Does that hurt? Do I need to stop?"

"NOOO!!! Keep going! Ugh, fuck me harder, Ben!"

He did as commanded and thrust into me deeper and deeper every pound. I was in pure pleasure. My nails dug deep into his back as he groaned loud.

"Abree!" He moaned loud as he thrust into me. He put my legs over his shoulders for a better advantage as he held my waist and thrust even deeper. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I screamed, "BENN!!!!!!"

"Say my name louder!!" He demanded.

I did as told as he thrust harder, "BEEEENNNNNNN!!!"

"That's it! Scream your beautiful little head off for me, you whore, do it!!!"

Him calling me a whore made me scream louder as he intended for it to.

"BEEENNN!!! FUCK ME EVEN HARDER!!!"

He grunted as he slammed into me harder than possible.

"Scream my name, bitch, do it you stupid fucking whore, DO IT!!!!"

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN UNF," I said, as I came.

"OH FUCK YES, ABREE, FUCK YES!" He moaned as he came. He collapsed beside me and kissed me again before we both passed out.