Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Munro

Stupid substitute. Stupid lesson plan. STUPID SHAYNE!

If he had just sat up front with the rest of the stupid tigers than we wouldn’t have even be paired up! It wasn’t the fact that he called me a kitty, lied to me, or even wrote some random made up thing that annoyed me, it was how he made me feel when he whispered in my ear that pissed me off.

Thankfully, it was now time for my last class of the day. Unfortunately for me, it was fighting. From what I learned yesterday this is one class that people from every clan has together. The entire class is pretty much like a sports game. One person from each clan is picked every round. The people would have to go up against each other and fight until one of them runs out of the fighting grounds or the teachers yell for everyone to stop. This ‘game’ sounded completely horrible to me. Jaguars would never be able to beat a lion or tiger!

Mitch took me to the class just like he had yesterday. The two of us walked into the boy’s locker room and to our designated locker next to Jack. I quickly ripped of my shirt and put a new one on. As I started to take off my pants I saw Shayne enter. Of course. I turned around and tried to ignore him as I continued to change, but before I could put shorts on over my boxers I felt something smack my butt.

“Nice ass kitty.” Shayne purred in my ear as he passed by.

That didn't just happened. I looked around to see if anyone had noticed, but it seems that they were all to busy. Good. When Mitch was done changing, the two of us walked outside onto the sports court. It was basically the same thing as a football field, but without any goal posts. Slowly boys and girls started to trickle out of the locker rooms and made their way around the three trainers. Attendance was soon called and after that, we split off in our clans to warm up.

We had to do three laps, thirty pushups, and fifty jumping jacks. After every clan was done warming up, we all met in the middle again.

“So everyone,” Claire (the bitch who kidnaped me and took me here) said, “There will be three battles today, and if we have enough time, four.”

One of the other trainers stepped up, “We will not be doing volunteering anymore considering it’s always the same people that want to fight”

The last trainer finally spoke up, “Only two will be fighting at a time and after everyone has taken a turn, the winners will face off.”

“Okay, so first up for the jaguars is Jack and for the lions we have Logan.” Claire announced as the boys took their positions, “Now we want a clean fight. If one exits the fighting grounds, the other wins. Once you hear the air horn you may shift and start the battle. Now, on your mark, get set, FIGHT!” and with that she sounded the horn and the battle began.

All of the battles were very uneventful. Every time a jaguar went up, they lost. Every time a tiger went up, they won. This was extremely predictable. Mitch, Jack and I paid no attention to the game. The three of us just sat down on the grass and played never have I ever. After all of the battles were done, everyone was called back to the field to talk.

One of the male trainers spoke up, “Okay everyone, make sure you get changed quickly tomorrow so that we can get all of the battles done. The first two fighters are going to be Tommy from the tiger clan and Munro from the jaguars. Make sure you two get here on time.”

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. That couldn’t have been my name they just called. Not against Tommy! He is the strongest guy in school and I can’t even shift when I want to! Instead of following everyone back into the school, I just stood still and stared into oblivion.

Jack and Mitch must have noticed that I was not following them because they both turned and looked at me with confused faces.

“Munro?” Jack asked, “You don’t look so good….”

Oh no. I can feel my lunch coming back up. I quickly clasped my hands over my mouth and ran to the nearest bathroom. I was far to busy to shut the stall door, so as soon as I saw the toilet I opened my mouth and chunks came flying out. Someone walked into the bathroom after me, but I couldn’t stop throwing up to look at who it was. The person came behind me and started to rub my back to calm me down. I’m guessing it is Mitch or Jack.

After a few minutes of this, the rubbing on my back stopped and the person left the bathroom. I continued to be sick for a minute more, but as soon as I was done I sat down on the tile floor, closed my eyes, and rested my head in my hands. I heard a door open and I looked up to see my two roommates and an elderly lady.

“Sorry we didn’t come with you man.” Mitch said.

“Yah, we ran to get the nurse as soon as we saw your face.” Jack held his hand out to help me up.

“Wait,” I started, “Neither of you was in here when I was getting sick?”

“Nope.” Jack popped the p.

Weird… I wonder who was in here.

The nurse walked over to me and put her hand on my forehead.

“You don’t seem to have a fever, but you should go get some rest.” She smiled at me.

“Thanks.”

The nurse told me to go see her if I was feeling ill again and then Jack and Mitch walked me back to the dorm. When we got into the room all of us got ready for bed and turned the lights off. After about twenty minutes of tossing and turning I decided to go get some fresh air.

“Guys?” I asked. No response.

I got up out of my bed and left them a note just in case either of them woke up when I was gone. When I got out of the building and felt the cool air against my skin I decided to pay a visit to my new friend Freddy in the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so late :p I get super distracted... so who do you think was in the bathroom with munro? Ill give you a hint... It wasnt Fred :p hehe so comment and subscribe! hope you like it!
thanks to all of our awesome subscribers and for the two people for commenting :]
Thanks to-
Derek Fitz
forever;yours

~shotinthedark705~