Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Shayne

You've got to be shitting me. 

They chose poor innocent Munro to fight tomorrow. I didn't even have to fight until my second week here, and I come from a powerful tiger family. 

I turn around hoping to catch sight of Munro, and what his reaction is. He looks scared shitless. His big kitty eyes are filling with unshed tears, and his bottom lip is quivering. 

It's heartbreaking to look at, but I just can't seem to turn away.

Its not until he starts to turn a sickly shade of green that I really start to worry. And then, when he runs off, it's like my heart won't stop racing. I have to make sure he's okay because his roommates certainly aren't doing anything. They're just sitting there like dumbfucks.

Okay that was rude. But they're certainly not helping Munro. And it's with that thought that I sprint off in the direction that Munro ran in only moments before.

As I sprint down the abandoned hallways intake note of the open door to the boys bathroom. When I enter the room, I am. It surprised to see Munro bent over the toilet bowl puking out his guts.

Oh god. I'm a tough guy but even I have a really hard time with vomit. 

I'm torn, I want to stay and comfort Munro, but I'm not so sure my stomach can handle it. In the end I end up standing behind Munro, gently rubbing circles on his back in an attempt to soothe him. I remember it working when my mom used to do it when I was sick. But that was back before everything went to hell.

As soon as the small boy stops retching, I make a mad dash for it. It's not that I don't want him to see me, and it's not because I don't want to scare him anymore. It's simply because I cannot handle the smell of vomit.

As soon as I dart out of the room I see Munro's roommates running in with the nurse, and I am glad they brought help. I barely make it around the corner to the next bathroom before I too am spilling my guts. I told you I can't handle vomit.

As soon as I'm sure I'm done puking, I rush to my room to clean up, brushing my teeth about fifteen times just to make sure I'm clear of the smell of vomit. But then I freak out, my whole body feels dirty. 

I hop in the shower, humming to myself. Once in the shower I scrub at my skin profusely and wash my hair twice. I've been diagnosed as borderline OCD but the only time it ever really shows is with my hygiene habits. 

Once I'm certain I'm clean enough I decide to draw.  Fighting was my last lesson of the day, and as always, I am feeling rather antisocial.

I grab my sketch book and decide that today would be a nice day to sit outside and draw. So I head out towards the woods that line the perimeter of the school. I find a decent seat underneath a tree, and begin to draw. 

As time passes I realize that it's become dark. I look down at the picture I just completed and am impressed with myself. I had managed to capture the terrified look on Munro's face earlier perfectly. It was actually quite heartbreaking to look at. 

With that thought in mind, I decided to hear back up to my dorm. Of course I expected, and hoped for the room to be empty as usual. But of course luck is never on my side. 

When I open the door Tommy practically pounces on me.

"Watcha got there?" he asks in reference to the sketchbook.

Now I know full well what Tommy's reaction to my innocent drawings of Munro would be. He would. Ever understand that Munro made a perfect subject, the way his eyes expressed all of his emotions. No what Tommy would see was a betrayal. Betraying the tiger clan by lusting after a lower clan. 

Stop thinking that shit Shayne. You do not want him. 

"None of your fucking business Tommy." I snarled, but knew that wouldn't deter him for a second. And if you must know its my algebra notebook" I lied smoothly.

"Damn. Here I was thinking you'd finally gotten interesting! But nope, the elusive Shayne Allistaire is just a nerd." Tommy teased. 

I sighed rolling my eyes, but my mouth curled up into a smile. I was safe for now. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe we are posting late again tonight! So all of you readers/subscribers need to know something... You guys are amazing:) so comment, let us know what we are doing right, wrong or if you believe in leprechauns :0)
-MIssJaneWrites