Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Shayne

"So are you going to stand there like a dope all night, or get your ass over here and tell me everything?" Liza said, her voice cheerful.

"Hey watch your fucking language little missy." I said, smiling at the feeling having my little sister back near me brought up.

I made my way to the bed, and tackled Liza in a hug.

"I missed you too assface." she said with a giggle.

We both sat up after that, sitting criss-cross-applesauce on my bed, knees touching. I asked her about life at home, and she told me and I quote, "it sucked donkeyballs". Isn't she lovely?

I avoided what I knew she really wanted to talk about for as long as I thought possible. But she is really a persistant little thing.

"Fine. His name's Munro. I'm helping him learn to shift, and well yeah..." I trailed off, biting my lip.

"And you like him." Liza stated, she didn't bother asking because we both knew the answer already. "And here I am, ready to help you get your man!" she said with a mischievous grin. We talked for a while longer, it was near three in the morning when we both passed out.

I woke up to someone plugging my nose, so that I couldn't breathe. I growled, shifting quickly, and pouncing on my sister who had shifted too. The two of us rolled around on the floor like cubs,as we had done so often at home. We always play-fought, our mother hated it. She hated that I rubbed off on Liza, but still thought Liza was perfect. I never understood it. Women are just too confusing for me.

When we both had had enough of wrestling, we shifted back into human form, laughs erupting from both of us. Can you imagine to white and purple striped tigers wrestling? I mean it's just kind of hilarious to think about!

After what seemed like an eternity of laughing, we both decided to get ready for the day. Liza was really anything but happy about having to wear a red shirt every day.

"It totally clashes with our hair right?" I said looking at her in the mirror as I attempted to comb through my unruly hair.

"Oh my god. You're like a girl Shaneypoo!" Liza cackled.

I refrained from retorting, giving her a small victory- after all I had missed goofing off with my baby sister.

We realized that it was time for first lesson, and that we had completely missed our breakfasts. We linked arms, heading down the hall. As we entered the first lesson I felt a certain kitty's eyes scanning over the girl next to me, who had decided it was completely necessary to hold my hand at that moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe Shayneypoo and LIza :P I'm so glad you guys like her cuz I do too lol :) she's a lot like my older sister... teehee :)
-MIssJaneWrites